Combo

This is a discussion on Combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not very sure about the standard of my combo and i am also a bit confused about the wr ...
Page: 1

graydeath

Default Combo

I'm not very sure about the standard of my combo and i am also a bit confused about the wr combo. Do i hold wr down all the time and just skill-r or do i only do that while chasing and tap w-r when not chasing? Anywatchs watch this short video (1 min long) and i would be grateful if you could point out any problems ^^

http://rapidshare.de/files/30044231/mysexy...ycombo.wmv.html

Running combo: select target, hold on W, spamm R to run towards him because your bored :rollseyes: , get to the enemy press a skill then R+R, do a new skill, press R+R until the enemy runs away because your ap sucks. (don't let go of W)

W+S combo:run up to tbe mob/player and press a skill, then S+R (S first then fast R), then just use skill(s) and do it again.

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by MeeP
    Running combo: select target, hold on W, spamm R to run towards him because your bored *:rollseyes: , *get to the enemy press a skill then R+R, do a new skill, press R+R until the enemy runs away because your ap sucks. (don't let go of W)

W+S combo:run up to tbe mob/player and press a skill, then S+R (S first then fast R), then just use skill(s) and do it again.
    lmao good explanation couldnt be better