Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good gun clan @ olympia...

This is a discussion on Good gun clan @ olympia... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok for the last time that is not a bad symbol its just a nazi sign now if it said ...
Page: 2

darkness_strikes_back

ok for the last time that is not a bad symbol its just a nazi sign now if it said fuck jews or something then its bad but thats just a symbol o_O

oppi

Originally posted by darkness_strikes_back
    ok for the last time that is not a bad symbol its just a nazi sign now if it said fuck jews or something then its bad but thats just a symbol o_O
    that symbol say fuck jews, idiot, its not just a symbol its fucking crap. all ppl who are wearing it are just noobs in their head. all turks or other ppl who dont come from germany or austria and wearing it, congratulation u celebrate maybe ur grandpas dead... even german ppl who wear it just go away. go shot urself

sophiem

omg u saying it's just a sig, howerver,this symbol not just a "symbol" cuase this symmbol over 30m people diee!!!!! omgomgg think.... think.......

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by farhad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(farhad)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Freedom of speech.
    Who cares if you don't like Nazis? *Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.

Relativity.
    Who said Nazi's are bad? *In other peoples' eyes, they may seem like heroes, while in your eyes and others, they seem like the worst criminals to walk the earth. *Who has the right idea? *Nobody.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7850

u changed ur mind now? h43r:[/b]
    Did I post there? o_O

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom
    lutz stfu u fucking asshole bitch go suck your nazi dad cock
    Seriosuly, ur a fucking idoit, he didnt say he was a nazi, for all we know he might be a jew. But it is freedom of speech... hes right, There allowed to say what they want ( as long as its not illegal in terms of k2 ), Read there policy, does it say anything about nazi's? Personally i dont like nazi's, not a jew, but dont like nazi's, Doesnt mean i can flame every person who does, let them be who they want to be, key word here is IGNORE... If you dont like nazi's/turks dont play this game, coz this is a worldwide game.[/b]
    Did I say I love Nazis?
    No.
    Did I say I love Jews?
    No.
    Did I say any idea closely related to favoritism or slight leaning toward one side?
    No.

All I stated was a mere fact that should be looked upon before even posting. Tons of things offend me ingame (I'm Chinese) and do I come here to bitch about it? No. It's a game, for fuck's sake. zzzzzzzzzzzz So next time I hear the word Japan, I should come here and go "OMG BAN PLS LAMERS!" (as you know, mass genocide of Chinese by the Japanese in World War II occured, more than 10 Chinese were murdered for every Jew that was murdered)

Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity.

darkness_strikes_back

that sign still does not mean shit about extermination of the jews it just symbolizes the group that did it..... its like having the american flag in irag

SiegeR

Originally posted by Arca_
    ima make a clan one day @ oly and put as knight symbol a turkey flag and put a cross on it, let see how many pms i get
    u will get ur first pm by me

GoodGun

i make a clan wiht a burning turkish flag and when some1 pm me about it i stard cursing him on german as they always do on turkish and wehn some1 come and say im a retarted then u can say the same thing about the turks
    btw im a german but not proud of hitler he wasnt even a german btw

Nir

Originally posted by lutz
    Freedom of speech.
    Who cares if you don't like Nazis? *Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.

Relativity.
    Who said Nazi's are bad? *In other peoples' eyes, they may seem like heroes, while in your eyes and others, they seem like the worst criminals to walk the earth. *Who has the right idea? *Nobody.
    go fuck urself plz ok ? i wich i will see u in rl i'll fuking kill you natzi basterd :angry: wtf u mean '' Respect their decision '' Respect ?!?! Respect the ppl thet kiled 6 m ppl ?

Pwner

Originally posted by darkness_strikes_back

zzz wearing the symbol and saying "Fuck all jewish ppl" is the same. It's not a bad symbol ? What are u a retard ? Is it a good symbol ? I know why can't u start wearing a nazi sybmol on ur jacket, and then go out couse like u said, it's just a symbol right ? yeah u do that...

oppi

Originally posted by GoodGun
    i make a clan wiht a burning turkish flag and when some1 pm me about it i stard cursing him on german as they always do on turkish and wehn some1 come and say im a retarted then u can say the same thing about the turks
    btw im a german but not proud of hitler he wasnt even a german btw
    noone offend us germans, they say nazi, dont identify all germans as nazis, i am german too and not a nazi i fucking hate all nazis. thats it

Healo

Originally posted by lutz

Who said Nazi's are bad?
    you make me laugh

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Who said Nazi's are bad?
    you make me laugh[/b]
    Nazi's aren't bad.
    Nazi's aren't good.
    It's your mindset, and education that makes it so.

Haxium

Its funny how, france is one of the only country where its not allowed to demonstrate for nazism, show that symbol or just wear it. And we are the So Called "rascist" for some israelian (who said sharon?).
    Anyway, showin that cross because u trust in it, or just for fun, is just showin that u dont have respect for all those ppl that died (like 8m ?), and im not only speaking about jews, but also about tzigane, german that were against this party, homosexual ppl, and others.
    And if u really trust in it (the nazism), just keep it for you, we dont care.

Originally posted by Nir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Freedom of speech.

Relativity.
    go fuck urself plz ok ? i wich i will see u in rl i'll fuking kill you natzi basterd :angry: wtf u mean '' Respect their decision '' Respect ?!?! Respect the ppl thet kiled 6 m ppl ?[/b]
    I'm kind of enjoying this topic. It seperates those who are immature and those who aren't. Funny, really.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast