Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good gun clan @ olympia...

This is a discussion on Good gun clan @ olympia... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lutz Freedom of speech. Who cares if you don't like Nazis? *Respect their decision that they like ...
Page: 3

kibal

Originally posted by lutz
    Freedom of speech.
    Who cares if you don't like Nazis? *Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.

Relativity.
    Who said Nazi's are bad? *In other peoples' eyes, they may seem like heroes, while in your eyes and others, they seem like the worst criminals to walk the earth. *Who has the right idea? *Nobody.
    Here is one thing called human rights, right to life. I find absurd asking who is right and a pathetic posture for the era we are living .
    Hating people and not just hate but being in favor of their extermination because of a racial condition es something that cannot be tolerated
    many people will think nazis are heroes but they are just idiots ( i dont want to say something stronger).

P.s: dont ask me to respect people like ths, in fact dont expect me to respect u after what u have said .

kibal

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom

lutz stfu u fucking asshole bitch go suck your nazi dad cock

Seriosuly, ur a fucking idoit, he didnt say he was a nazi, for all we know he might be a jew. But it is freedom of speech... hes right, There allowed to say what they want ( as long as its not illegal in terms of k2 ), Read there policy, does it say anything about nazi's? Personally i dont like nazi's, not a jew, but dont like nazi's, Doesnt mean i can flame every person who does, let them be who they want to be, key word here is IGNORE... If you dont like nazi's/turks dont play this game, coz this is a worldwide game.
    Did I say I love Nazis?
    No.
    Did I say I love Jews?
    No.
    Did I say any idea closely related to favoritism or slight leaning toward one side?
    No.

All I stated was a mere fact that should be looked upon before even posting. Tons of things offend me ingame (I'm Chinese) and do I come here to bitch about it? No. It's a game, for fuck's sake. zzzzzzzzzzzz So next time I hear the word Japan, I should come here and go "OMG BAN PLS LAMERS!" (as you know, mass genocide of Chinese by the Japanese in World War II occured, more than 10 Chinese were murdered for every Jew that was murdered)

Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity.[/b]

Wars different, the same way to kill by different motives ( i dont agree with them).Every japanesse hates all chinnese ? ,nazis hate jewish just because they are jew.
    In my case i can give the example of the spanish civil war, spanish kill each other because of politics (im not trying to justify it) once the war ended the massive killing stoped, nazis could kill every one they consider inferior .

ps: u havent said if u love them or not(nazis) .IT IS CLEAR U HAVE TO SAY NO TO NAZIS .

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom

Seriosuly, ur a fucking idoit, he didnt say he was a nazi, for all we know he might be a jew. But it is freedom of speech... hes right, There allowed to say what they want ( as long as its not illegal in terms of k2 ), Read there policy, does it say anything about nazi's? Personally i dont like nazi's, not a jew, but dont like nazi's, Doesnt mean i can flame every person who does, let them be who they want to be, key word here is IGNORE... If you dont like nazi's/turks dont play this game, coz this is a worldwide game.
    Did I say I love Nazis?
    No.
    Did I say I love Jews?
    No.
    Did I say any idea closely related to favoritism or slight leaning toward one side?
    No.

All I stated was a mere fact that should be looked upon before even posting. Tons of things offend me ingame (I'm Chinese) and do I come here to bitch about it? No. It's a game, for fuck's sake. zzzzzzzzzzzz So next time I hear the word Japan, I should come here and go "OMG BAN PLS LAMERS!" (as you know, mass genocide of Chinese by the Japanese in World War II occured, more than 10 Chinese were murdered for every Jew that was murdered)

Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity.[/b]

Wars different, the same way to kill by different motives ( i dont agree with them).Every japanesse hates all chinnese ? ,nazis hate jewish just because they are jew.
    In my case i can give the example of the spanish civil war, spanish kill each other because of politics (im not trying to justify it) once the war ended the massive killing stoped, nazis could kill every one they consider inferior .

ps: u havent said if u love them or not(nazis) .IT IS CLEAR U HAVE TO SAY NO TO NAZIS .[/b][/quote]
    Wow, so much flawed logic it's horrible.
    The Japanese genocide (hey that's a new word for you) on Chinese was not just an act of war, it was an act of resentment and hatred toward the people living there. Things have changed since. Hell, things have changed in Germany - there are thousands of Jews living in Germany, and not only that, a large number of Jewish cemetaries reside in Germany.

Sure, you can have the right to say you hate Nazi's, but nobody is right nor wrong. So what you're basically saying is, if they hate us, I have to hate them back. Great.

I don't want your respect. In fact, your mere insufficency to comprehend the matter of global respect for rights is inhumane. The modern Neo-Nazis as they are called are a group that are continuing members of the Nazi party. Have they commited genocide? To my knowledge, no. Have they committed hate crimes? No. It was not the Nazi party that encouraged the killing of Jews, it was merely one criminal who rose to power in light of resented defeat, who shed the idea over many others. What does this mean? Nazi's aren't bad, but the actions they performed in the past were horrendous and unjustified, not to mention inhumane. But that's over now. Are we still to say we hate them, even those who didn't commit genocide? Even those who had no part in World War II, but are still Nazis today?

No.
    It can be said you strongly hate their actions and want to prevent them, but hating them as a person or the idealism is simply politically incorrect.

Your idealism was what brought about the McCarthy Trials in the early 1950s, in which the United States government brought about a trial-based terror, similar to that of the French Revolution (organized by Robespierre), in which all people associated with the Nazis or any other communist-related activity was immediately sent to prison, and possibly given the death sentence. Communism is an ideal. It is neither good, nor bad, but it can be percieved by individuals in several ways. Nazis = Communists. Are you hating on those who are simply communists, and have done nothing? Because if you are, you should re-take a look at your post, as your idealism on paper evidently contradicts what you truly believe.

DeviNe

Our symbol is best on Olympia so you can all stop bitching about Nazis and Jews

LiberAchi

Lutz, when I grew up, I've learned that communisme is a bad way of life. I don't know what they teach you at school, but that's what we get here in Belgium.

kibal

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom

Did I say I love Nazis?
    No.
    Did I say I love Jews?
    No.
    No.

Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity.

ps: u havent said if u love them or not(nazis) .IT IS CLEAR U HAVE TO SAY NO TO NAZIS .[/b]
    Wow, so much flawed logic it's horrible.
    The Japanese genocide (hey that's a new word for you) on Chinese was not just an act of war, it was an act of resentment and hatred toward the people living there. Things have changed since. Hell, things have changed in Germany - there are thousands of Jews living in Germany, and not only that, a large number of Jewish cemetaries reside in Germany.

Sure, you can have the right to say you hate Nazi's, but nobody is right nor wrong. So what you're basically saying is, if they hate us, I have to hate them back. Great.

I don't want your respect. In fact, your mere insufficency to comprehend the matter of global respect for rights is inhumane. The modern Neo-Nazis as they are called are a group that are continuing members of the Nazi party. Have they commited genocide? To my knowledge, no. Have they committed hate crimes? No. It was not the Nazi party that encouraged the killing of Jews, it was merely one criminal who rose to power in light of resented defeat, who shed the idea over many others. What does this mean? Nazi's aren't bad, but the actions they performed in the past were horrendous and unjustified, not to mention inhumane. But that's over now. Are we still to say we hate them, even those who didn't commit genocide? Even those who had no part in World War II, but are still Nazis today?

No.
    It can be said you strongly hate their actions and want to prevent them, but hating them as a person or the idealism is simply politically incorrect.

Your idealism was what brought about the McCarthy Trials in the early 1950s, in which the United States government brought about a trial-based terror, similar to that of the French Revolution (organized by Robespierre), in which all people associated with the Nazis or any other communist-related activity was immediately sent to prison, and possibly given the death sentence. Communism is an ideal. It is neither good, nor bad, but it can be percieved by individuals in several ways. Nazis = Communists. Are you hating on those who are simply communists, and have done nothing? Because if you are, you should re-take a look at your post, as your idealism on paper evidently contradicts what you truly believe.[/b][/quote]

First of all I just to let u know this will be my past post here for 2 reasons:

1. I find absurd discussing this kind of topics in a game forum.
    2. Because my english sucks y can explain myself well.
    ( of course me not writing here anymore doesnt mean I wont read what u post because I belive in free expression etc.)

I never said anything about I hate germans in general, so dont put words in my mouth that i never said, my hate is towards
    the people that calls themselves nazis and and use that cross, ( u cant be half nazi , beging nazi makes u anti-semite and u hate jews
    and thats what I condenm)

And another thing i never said I was communist so i wont discuss advantages and disadvantages of it or goverment based on the "right"

This symbol (the cross) represents something that is disgusting to me, if a new neonazi movement that respected human rights, honestly
    i wont say if i hate them or anything for that style but the truth is nazi leads to anti-semite, calling nazis and not being anti-semites
    is a little bit hypocrit.

If this neonazis that you are talking about respect every race and social group then I dont get why they use a symbol
    that represents something that they dont like. If there is a japanesse symbol that represents the same as the cross i will oppose to it
    . To use that cross and not being anti semit es like using a catholic cross and dont belive in god.

being anti-semit and racist, is something i dont tolerate, you can say what ever you want but that cross represents what i just said.

Originally posted by Tristan
    Lutz, when I grew up, I've learned that communisme is a bad way of life. I don't know what they teach you at school, but that's what we get here in Belgium.
    and if you grow up in Russia or China, you'll think differently.

Tenx

Ok well i was too lazy to read of all that stuff but id like to put my 2 cents in if you look at history how badly germany was treated hitler was the only way to get them out of the deep hole that they were in. I dont not agree that it was fair for him to take out his agression on the jewish faith. I dont see anything wrong with using the nazi sign as a symbol its there own freedom and i respect what most of hitler did but i dont agree with others.

Originally posted by tom
    DO I LOOK LIKE A NAZI

<_<

Nir

yes :wacko:

tom

yes

ELLESME®

i love that symbol :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Well this topic is a bit old, but the insteresting subject at hand tempts me far too much to resist answering... (and yes, its long :blink: )

Originally posted by darkness_strikes_back+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darkness_strikes_back)</div>
    ok for the last time that is not a bad symbol its just a nazi sign now if it said fuck jews or something then its bad but thats just a symbol o_O[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkness_strikes_back

that sign still does not mean shit about extermination of the jews it just symbolizes the group that did it..... its like having the american flag in irag
    Darkness, forgive my diction but there is simply no other way to put this: you are a fuking ignorant piece of shit. That symbol does not say "fuck jews". "Fuck Jews" means nothing next to what that symbol represents. That symbol stands for one of the most inhumane abominations that has manifested itself in the world of man. It stands for brutality, irrationality, and cruelty to an unimaginable degree--it stands for the most cold-blooded of murders, and that of MILLIONS for no reasons save their culture. Please educate yourself a little before you open your big mouth. As for the US flag in Iraq, for some it represents justice, for others doom. However, it is irrelevant to the issue in question. Similarly to what someone else previously stated, to link Hitler and his actions to those of the US in Iraq is ignorant and idiotic beyond measures.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom
    Seriosuly, ur a fucking idoit, he didnt say he was a nazi, for all we know he might be a jew. But it is freedom of speech... hes right, There allowed to say what they want ( as long as its not illegal in terms of k2 ), Read there policy, does it say anything about nazi's? Personally i dont like nazi's, not a jew, but dont like nazi's, Doesnt mean i can flame every person who does, let them be who they want to be, key word here is IGNORE... If you dont like nazi's/turks dont play this game, coz this is a worldwide game.[/b]
    I strongly disagree that the correct course of action is to "ignore". Hitler's actions should never be forgotten and should sure as hell not be ignored, because that is why they happened the first time. "One must study history so that one does not commit the mistakes of the past." The reason Hitler was able to accomplish his wishes of genocide (besides the total lack of humanity of himself and his followers) is that everyone else around him who had to power to stop him decided to "ignore" half the things he did and forget the other half, in history it is refered to as the policy of apeasement.

Originally posted by kibal
    ps: u havent said if u love them or not(nazis) .IT IS CLEAR U HAVE TO SAY NO TO NAZIS .
    As I percieve it, your intelligence and knowledge and understanding of the issue at hand is as dysmal as that of darkness_strikes_back. To say "it is clear u have to say no to nazis" proves you have no brain power save that dedicated to persuing your philosophy of conformity. From what you say it appears that you dont like the nazis merely because that is what everyone else does. This is practically as bad as wearing the Swatztika without having a clue what it means since it shows the same crude ignorance that will eventually screw mankind over again....

If this neonazis that you are talking about respect every race and social group then I dont get why they use a symbol
    that represents something that they dont like. To use that cross and not being anti semit es like using a catholic cross and dont belive in god.

being anti-semit and racist, is something i dont tolerate, you can say what ever you want but that cross represents what i just said.[/b]
    Simply put, some Neo-Nazis wear the Swatztika because they proudly believe in all the irrational hatred it represents, others--probably like most in the clan wearing the symbol--are too stupid to know what they are wearing and what it means, their friends wear it so they do as well.

<!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Freedom of speech. Who cares if you don't like Nazis? *Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.

Relativity.
    Who said Nazi's are bad? *In other peoples' eyes, they may seem like heroes, while in your eyes and others, they seem like the worst criminals to walk the earth. *Who has the right idea? *Nobody.

Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity.

The modern Neo-Nazis as they are called are a group that are continuing members of the Nazi party. Have they commited genocide? To my knowledge, no. Have they committed hate crimes? No. It was not the Nazi party that encouraged the killing of Jews, it was merely one criminal who rose to power in light of resented defeat, who shed the idea over many others.... Are we still to say we hate them, even those who didn't commit genocide? Even those who had no part in World War II, but are still Nazis today? *

(This quote combines at least three posts lutz made).

By far the most interesting post(s) in my humble opinion.

Lets begin from the bottom up shall we?

"Are we still to say we hate them, even those who didn't commit genocide?"

Hating "them" in general is something I would not endorse. First of all, "them" is a broad term. The Neo-Nazis, like probably all groups, has its true staunch believers in the principles it claims to reprecent and it also has its idiots and unfortunate souls who merely go along with the cround due to a need to "belong" or merely because that is the way they have been taught they should act. The idiots and poor fools that dont really understand what they preach I do not hate, I merely pitty them for their ignorance and hope that they may one day "see the light". The former, the staunch believers, I almost do hate. For they know the atrocities comitted by the Nazis and not only accept their actions, but they also proudly uphold and defend their "logic" and their actions. I am not a Jew, I am not a German, heck, I'm not even European and none of my family to the full extent of my knowledge was involved in any manner in the Holocaust or WWII. However, I view Hitler and his actions with disgust and those who support him with possibly even more disgust--a man with such revolting vews cannot do so much by himself.

"It was not the Nazi party that encouraged the killing of Jews, it was merely one criminal who rose to power in light of resented defeat, who shed the idea over many others."

You're completely correct, the Nazis were not the ones truly "encouraging" the killing of Jews. They were too busy actually killing the Jews to be doing so much "encouraging." They were following orders? Yes, but you have to be one cruel, sadistic fiend yourself to be able to follow some of the orders Hitler issued out.

"The modern Neo-Nazis as they are called are a group that are continuing members of the Nazi party. Have they commited genocide? To my knowledge, no. Have they committed hate crimes? No."

The modern Neo-Nazis still have their feet somewhat planted in reality and something in them tells them that the crap coming out of their mouth should not be acted upon. However, give it time... A couple generations of more and more of these "ideals" being passed down and eventually someone will listen intensely enough to try to act upon these beliefs. Its mere cognitive dissonance: (a) they believe certain groups of people are too inferior to deserve life, but (B) they think they can't actually get rid of these people. Quite a puzzle isnt it? Either a or b have to give way to "less extreme versions" or be ignored completely, or else the person feels like a hypocrite and people are not usually confortable like that. Give the choice to enough people, and eventually someone will decide b is the one that needs to go, mere law of probability. So no, as far as I know these Neo-Nazis have not tried to engage in genocide--yet.

"Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity."

The issue at hand is no longer a game. Hes not complaining that he is an archer but this clan is telling him assassins are better....

And last but certainly not least,
    "Freedom of speech. Who cares if you don't like Nazis? Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.

"Freedom of speech. Who cares if you don't like Nazis? Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.
    Relativity.
    Who said Nazi's are bad? In other peoples' eyes, they may seem like heroes, while in your eyes and others, they seem like the worst criminals to walk the earth. Who has the right idea? Nobody."

Relativity indeed... You are absolutely correct as far as I am concerned that the perception of the Nazis will vary depending on whom you ask. However, I find it insulting that you dare ask "Are the Nazis bad?" They murdered millions of people in their own country simply because they were an easy target and their leader was the immidiate reason for starting a world wide war that caused the deaths of millions more (yes I am aware that many argue that WWII was destined to happen because of the treatment of Germany after WWI, and I actually agree with this, please note i said Hitler was the "immidiate reason"...). How much more do you have to do to be considered "bad"? I know some people do not necessarily consider taking a life something "bad", but god damn it taking over 10 million for no damn reason? Relativity is great, but relatively speaking, hitler is one of the worst sons of a bitch to have ever lived.

Respect their decision? Uhm... no thank you, their decision disgusts me, and the expression of this disgust is MY freedom of speech.

HOWEVER...I do defend the freedom of speech as one of the greatest pillars of civilization and I condemn any attack against it. And thus, as much as I hate Hitler, as much as I hate the irrational hatred he represents, as much as I hate the Swatztika for being a symbol of all these things...if these jackasses wish to wear it on their backs then I defend their right to do so. I call them jackasses, and far worse, and will forever think any person who does so a damn idiot, but I defend their right to express their stupidity. "I may dislike what you say, but I shall fight for your right to say it."

DisillusionedIdealogue

Well this topic is a bit old, but the insteresting subject at hand tempts me far too much to resist answering... (and yes, its long :blink: )

Originally posted by darkness_strikes_back+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darkness_strikes_back)</div>
    ok for the last time that is not a bad symbol its just a nazi sign now if it said fuck jews or something then its bad but thats just a symbol o_O[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkness_strikes_back

that sign still does not mean shit about extermination of the jews it just symbolizes the group that did it..... its like having the american flag in irag
    Darkness, forgive my diction but there is simply no other way to put this: you are a fuking ignorant piece of shit. That symbol does not say "fuck jews". "Fuck Jews" means nothing next to what that symbol represents. That symbol stands for one of the most inhumane abominations that has manifested itself in the world of man. It stands for brutality, irrationality, and cruelty to an unimaginable degree--it stands for the most cold-blooded of murders, and that of MILLIONS for no reasons save their culture. Please educate yourself a little before you open your big mouth. As for the US flag in Iraq, for some it represents justice, for others doom. However, it is irrelevant to the issue in question. Similarly to what someone else previously stated, to link Hitler and his actions to those of the US in Iraq is ignorant and idiotic beyond measures.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom
    Seriosuly, ur a fucking idoit, he didnt say he was a nazi, for all we know he might be a jew. But it is freedom of speech... hes right, There allowed to say what they want ( as long as its not illegal in terms of k2 ), Read there policy, does it say anything about nazi's? Personally i dont like nazi's, not a jew, but dont like nazi's, Doesnt mean i can flame every person who does, let them be who they want to be, key word here is IGNORE... If you dont like nazi's/turks dont play this game, coz this is a worldwide game.[/b]
    I strongly disagree that the correct course of action is to "ignore". Hitler's actions should never be forgotten and should sure as hell not be ignored, because that is why they happened the first time. "One must study history so that one does not commit the mistakes of the past." The reason Hitler was able to accomplish his wishes of genocide (besides the total lack of humanity of himself and his followers) is that everyone else around him who had to power to stop him decided to "ignore" half the things he did and forget the other half, in history it is refered to as the policy of apeasement.

Originally posted by kibal
    As I percieve it, your intelligence and knowledge and understanding of the issue at hand is as dysmal as that of darkness_strikes_back. To say "it is clear u have to say no to nazis" proves you have no brain power save that dedicated to persuing your philosophy of conformity. From what you say it appears that you dont like the nazis merely because that is what everyone else does. This is practically as bad as wearing the Swatztika without having a clue what it means since it shows the same crude ignorance that will eventually screw mankind over again....

that represents something that they dont like. To use that cross and not being anti semit es like using a catholic cross and dont belive in god.

being anti-semit and racist, is something i dont tolerate, you can say what ever you want but that cross represents what i just said.[/b]
    Simply put, some Neo-Nazis wear the Swatztika because they proudly believe in all the irrational hatred it represents, others--probably like most in the clan wearing the symbol--are too stupid to know what they are wearing and what it means, their friends wear it so they do as well.

<!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Freedom of speech. Who cares if you don't like Nazis? *Respect their decision that they like Nazi's and hate Jews, it's none of your business.

Relativity.

The modern Neo-Nazis as they are called are a group that are continuing members of the Nazi party. Have they commited genocide? To my knowledge, no. Have they committed hate crimes? No. It was not the Nazi party that encouraged the killing of Jews, it was merely one criminal who rose to power in light of resented defeat, who shed the idea over many others.... Are we still to say we hate them, even those who didn't commit genocide? Even those who had no part in World War II, but are still Nazis today? *

(This quote combines at least three posts lutz made).

By far the most interesting post(s) in my humble opinion.

Lets begin from the bottom up shall we?

"Are we still to say we hate them, even those who didn't commit genocide?"

Hating "them" in general is something I would not endorse. First of all, "them" is a broad term. The Neo-Nazis, like probably all groups, has its true staunch believers in the principles it claims to reprecent and it also has its idiots and unfortunate souls who merely go along with the cround due to a need to "belong" or merely because that is the way they have been taught they should act. The idiots and poor fools that dont really understand what they preach I do not hate, I merely pitty them for their ignorance and hope that they may one day "see the light". The former, the staunch believers, I almost do hate. For they know the atrocities comitted by the Nazis and not only accept their actions, but they also proudly uphold and defend their "logic" and their actions. I am not a Jew, I am not a German, heck, I'm not even European and none of my family to the full extent of my knowledge was involved in any manner in the Holocaust or WWII. However, I view Hitler and his actions with disgust and those who support him with possibly even more disgust--a man with such revolting vews cannot do so much by himself.

"It was not the Nazi party that encouraged the killing of Jews, it was merely one criminal who rose to power in light of resented defeat, who shed the idea over many others."

You're completely correct, the Nazis were not the ones truly "encouraging" the killing of Jews. They were too busy actually killing the Jews to be doing so much "encouraging." They were following orders? Yes, but you have to be one cruel, sadistic fiend yourself to be able to follow some of the orders Hitler issued out.

"The modern Neo-Nazis as they are called are a group that are continuing members of the Nazi party. Have they commited genocide? To my knowledge, no. Have they committed hate crimes? No."

The modern Neo-Nazis still have their feet somewhat planted in reality and something in them tells them that the crap coming out of their mouth should not be acted upon. However, give it time... A couple generations of more and more of these "ideals" being passed down and eventually someone will listen intensely enough to try to act upon these beliefs. Its mere cognitive dissonance: (a) they believe certain groups of people are too inferior to deserve life, but (B) they think they can't actually get rid of these people. Quite a puzzle isnt it? Either a or b have to give way to "less extreme versions" or be ignored completely, or else the person feels like a hypocrite and people are not usually confortable like that. Give the choice to enough people, and eventually someone will decide b is the one that needs to go, mere law of probability. So no, as far as I know these Neo-Nazis have not tried to engage in genocide--yet.

"Shut the hell up, it's a game, stop crying, suck it up, because honestly, you crying over their immaturity reveals even more of your own immaturity."

The issue at hand is no longer a game. Hes not complaining that he is an archer but this clan is telling him assassins are better....

And last but certainly not least,

Relativity.
    Who said Nazi's are bad? In other peoples' eyes, they may seem like heroes, while in your eyes and others, they seem like the worst criminals to walk the earth. Who has the right idea? Nobody."

Relativity indeed... You are absolutely correct as far as I am concerned that the perception of the Nazis will vary depending on whom you ask. However, I find it insulting that you dare ask "Are the Nazis bad?" They murdered millions of people in their own country simply because they were an easy target and their leader was the immidiate reason for starting a world wide war that caused the deaths of millions more (yes I am aware that many argue that WWII was destined to happen because of the treatment of Germany after WWI, and I actually agree with this, please note i said Hitler was the "immidiate reason"...). How much more do you have to do to be considered "bad"? I know some people do not necessarily consider taking a life something "bad", but god damn it taking over 10 million for no damn reason? Relativity is great, but relatively speaking, hitler is one of the worst sons of a bitch to have ever lived.

Respect their decision? Uhm... no thank you, their decision disgusts me, and the expression of this disgust is MY freedom of speech.

HOWEVER...I do defend the freedom of speech as one of the greatest pillars of civilization and I condemn any attack against it. And thus, as much as I hate Hitler, as much as I hate the irrational hatred he represents, as much as I hate the Swatztika for being a symbol of all these things...if these jackasses wish to wear it on their backs then I defend their right to do so. I call them jackasses, and far worse, and will forever think any person who does so a damn idiot, but I defend their right to express their stupidity. "I may dislike what you say, but I shall fight for your right to say it."

5DollahSuckySucky

my friends an asshole <_< at a party he went to dis jewish girl and said "shut the fuk up u skinny ass ho go back to auschwitz" hes so fukin retarted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast