Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Good gun mage?

This is a discussion on Good gun mage? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jesus what an aoe...
Page: 2

Aba

jesus what an aoe

dirka

It is BANK....and he did not quit...he's on almost everyday...I know...he's in my clan...

BTW...He's lvl 72...he keeps getting xp'ed by the towers in CZ

Lol he has his novas editted to look like what meteor fall is supposed to appear is.. but hes not 80 -_- He does pretty much avg dmg with the blade, kinda hard to see on youtube, so i might have missed a few. His blade combo is good in same cases, but sometimes he fails it like.. wayyy too much. I'll admit, there are occasions where my blade seems to bug and i cant get it off, but he must have been spamming like crazy to make it fail that many times xD but yea fire blade is pretty sexy, just gotta make sure u spam ur souls

FoOoK

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    if only he could combo -_- who is that mage anyways? *:unsure:
    for a mage, sliding very crucial because its pretty pointless to combo unless you are trying to cancel a heal or something because the R damage of the staff is just plain out gay. I mean, why sit there and combo a warrior while his R does 150+ while yours does 30 right? If you can use the R damage to your advantage then by all means do it, but i think mages are pretty vulnerable already because of their Def, so sliding is a way to balance it out. Also when fight multiple players (2v1,3v1) sliding becomes a great advantage (are you just going to stand there and combo one guy while the other two easily pound on you? im hoping the answer is no..) because you are giving the other players a hard time to combo YOU (sins especially).

damn nice mage

Baxxor

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    for a mage, sliding very crucial because its pretty pointless to combo unless you are trying to cancel a heal or something because the R damage of the staff is just plain out gay. I mean, why sit there and combo a warrior while his R does 150+ while yours does 30 right? If you can use the R damage to your advantage then by all means do it, but i think mages are pretty vulnerable already because of their Def, so sliding is a way to balance it out. Also when fight multiple players (2v1,3v1) sliding becomes a great advantage (are you just going to stand there and combo one guy while the other two easily pound on you? im hoping the answer is no..) because you are giving the other players a hard time to combo YOU (sins especially).[/b]
    get healer and u can stand and combo the crap out of em, did it on 2 rouge(my brother did 1920 heal on me and i was 63) and i acctually pwn:ed em.. sometimes they went for him but that was okey cause he got more def and he can heal himself :P so i just stod there and hitted the crap out of em until they died! B)

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by Baxxor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baxxor)</div>
    Originally posted by FoOoK@

for a mage, sliding very crucial because its pretty pointless to combo unless you are trying to cancel a heal or something because the R damage of the staff is just plain out gay. I mean, why sit there and combo a warrior while his R does 150+ while yours does 30 right? If you can use the R damage to your advantage then by all means do it, but i think mages are pretty vulnerable already because of their Def, so sliding is a way to balance it out. Also when fight multiple players (2v1,3v1) sliding becomes a great advantage (are you just going to stand there and combo one guy while the other two easily pound on you? im hoping the answer is no..) because you are giving the other players a hard time to combo YOU (sins especially).
    get healer and u can stand and combo the crap out of em, did it on 2 rouge(my brother did 1920 heal on me and i was 63) and i acctually pwn:ed em.. sometimes they went for him but that was okey cause he got more def and he can heal himself :P so i just stod there and hitted the crap out of em until they died! B)[/b]
    pfft unless u have the 72 blade...manes would be a better choice -_-

NooBZilla

my warrior has almost 200 flame resist bring it on

FrEaK

pwnage , lol <3ed the music

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    for a mage, sliding very crucial because its pretty pointless to combo unless you are trying to cancel a heal or something because the R damage of the staff is just plain out gay. I mean, why sit there and combo a warrior while his R does 150+ while yours does 30 right? If you can use the R damage to your advantage then by all means do it, but i think mages are pretty vulnerable already because of their Def, so sliding is a way to balance it out. Also when fight multiple players (2v1,3v1) sliding becomes a great advantage (are you just going to stand there and combo one guy while the other two easily pound on you? im hoping the answer is no..) because you are giving the other players a hard time to combo YOU (sins especially).[/b]
    very true about what janus said, recently in cz I've been low on hp and start sliding rogues with blade then they just light feet off like little panzies :angry:

dang best mage ive ever seen :wub:

NooBZilla

^ i wouldnt go that far

BonaFide

yea, he is gg but this music owned xD

Kik0

Originally posted by Killosauruz
    Its the_bank (old DRT & Epiphany member, he was also king a bit ago) a lvl 72 Owning Mage, but he quit game *
    He was in CZ last night, who was using the account?

Solstice

comboing with blade is retarded

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast