Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It was a good night in CZ...

This is a discussion on It was a good night in CZ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sux fucking koxp :angry: /BAN_ALL KOXPER...
Page: 2

xXxShadoWAsassinxXx

Sux fucking koxp :angry: /BAN_ALL KOXPER

Speed

funny , that warrior (lvl 70?) wolfed hits u 380 unbuffed , and u hit him 450+ unwolfed and he probably had AC buff... hm..

Speed * *
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:36 pm * *Post subject:
    funny , that warrior (lvl 70?) wolfed hits u 380 unbuffed , and u hit him 450+ unwolfed and he probably had AC buff... hm..
    Not sure what you are trying to imply, if anything. If he has dmg reduction it doesn't show up on the screen when I hit him, and why does he do so little dmg..I'm pretty sure he was using glave 7 or 8 (couldn't tell with reversed items anymore), and also IN IB take away a nice chuck of dmg too.
    15% dmg reduction +10 IB +10 IN with around 1k ac, the dmg recieved makes sense. On his screen he probably saw about 450 dmg maybe a little more, i don't feel like doing math

Default new macro

Cz is a macro festival indeed.

AND GOOD NEWS THERE IS A NEW MACRO

Priests can heal (1920) running and curse without cast OMG :blink: :blink:

So lets go exp guys, forget to pk till gm ban all those fuktards

Default Re: new macro

Originally posted by Rafo
    Cz is a macro festival indeed. *

AND GOOD NEWS THERE IS A NEW MACRO

Priests can heal (1920) running and curse without cast OMG *:blink: *:blink: *

So lets go exp guys, forget to pk till gm ban all those fuktards
    ahaha i saw a priest in bifrost using that.. freaking spamming the fuck out of 1920 healing his party all with it, curing everyone, and casting torment at the same time, quite a nice feat.

Lol Rafo :-P

I was in eslant today, walking past a friend in a paramun spawn, and he PMs me w/ "watch this"
    He cancles his buff, auto rebuff, he kept doing it over and over to waste the priests pots. The party had 1 priest and 6 melee, meaning one spot open. The PL was in the clan of this priest and says "no ned priest koxp". I figured it was pointless to get fraps of it because when was the last time ares actually had a GM who did anything let alone an active GM. You would think the largest server would have at least 1 person monitoring it, but that would mean the person they hire would have to work... not going to get my hopes up.

Rafo, u still hit like shit, I've got my acid pots ready for you :-)

ReiRei

in Diez, it is excalibur with his arrow showering hack from outside of human base. I am sure there are more orcs than him using it and I know there are human archers using it. I just have seen excalibur.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Awwww cute bunny :wub:

I've heard of, but not witnessed a hack where once they target you, they keep hitting you until you leave CZ and come back in. Even dying doesn't stop the hack keeping you targetted. Scary shit.

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Lol Rafo :-P

I was in eslant today, walking past a friend in a paramun spawn, and he PMs me w/ "watch this"
    He cancles his buff, auto rebuff, he kept doing it over and over to waste the priests pots. The party had 1 priest and 6 melee, meaning one spot open. The PL was in the clan of this priest and says "no ned priest koxp". I figured it was pointless to get fraps of it because when was the last time ares actually had a GM who did anything let alone an active GM. You would think the largest server would have at least 1 person monitoring it, but that would mean the person they hire would have to work... not going to get my hopes up.

Rafo, u still hit like shit, I've got my acid pots ready for you :-)
    Spinal u damn tank, gýft CS aga :wub: :wub:

Now all macroers go into towers (i mean towers outside base) and they use macro and cant be attacked LOL. So.... where are u compliance. GMs told they gonna bann all Ips but we still waiting :S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12