Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good old days

This is a discussion on Good old days within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly, this is ko4life, your bound to get criticism whether constructive or impure, people want to see entertainment not memorials. ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Honestly, this is ko4life, your bound to get criticism whether constructive or impure, people want to see entertainment not memorials. Unless of course, members who associate with you or the video are still around, but with BC... We all wish they were still all around

Anyway, please stop posting unnecessary remarks, this is a memory to Fay, not trying to impress you, no need for critics in a topic like this. I'll close the topic and serve infractions if people continue to do so as this is my second similar post.

lol its fine danny, i honestly could care less, their opinions all im sayin is us 3 had great times killing parties of 8 and i doubt some of the noobs flaming could do that.

Flame war! flame war! flame war! ;D Miss the ko4life days when cwest and girakon were new servers and there was a huge flaming going for weeks ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12