Knightonline combo guide on YouTube

This is a discussion on Knightonline combo guide on YouTube within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_TqhdJ4T8I&NR...
Page: 1

melli

Default Knightonline combo guide on YouTube

whaha cool nice done with the beat :rollseyes:

ShoutPark

realy good one

Banned

Really nice :P

wraith86

i consider myself an extremely good comboer on a warrior and decent on a sin and that video confused the shit out of me. i use the following setup with HS on 2:

use middle finger to press 2 W S and index pressing R in order to do 2 W S R 2 W S R etc. and since HS/SD are different speeds its hard to tell exactly what this guy is talking about.... to me its unreliable to use a beat as the main method of comboing, using the HS/SD icon is the absolute best for me followed by mana use and then info window/actual animation of the character. also make sure to press your pots in between HS/SD to avoid possible cancelation of either HS/SD or pot. that is where it gets tricky and why players should understand how important it is to combine comboing/pots and not overlook it, this also proves why it is good to look at the HS/SD icon as your main method of comboing because it will be easier to know exactly when to use the next pot. also note that using the same fingers to HP/MP pot could slow down/mess up your combo but i use the same fingers for it and i do highly above average or atleast i think i do . also learning your warrior is essential to playing it to its fullest (examples include knowing which pots in which order to use during a duel before the duel so you dont have to freestyle it but note that different situations call for different actions and therefore experience and practice > turkish babashoppers)

wraith86

zomg my DCZ chars sig got K2ed, owell=

Reinhard

Originally posted by wraith86
    zomg my DCZ chars sig got K2ed, owell=
    owned

Nigglet

my combo is faster this this video