Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By DaSinister
  • 1 Post By Diver
  • 1 Post By Kallop
  • 2 Post By DoomBringer

Goodbye Knight Online - IAmJohnWick Sold Apex Gaming - Screen Shot Movie

This is a discussion on Goodbye Knight Online - IAmJohnWick Sold Apex Gaming - Screen Shot Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's finally time for me after all these years to finally say good bye to this beautiful game. I shared ...
Page: 1

Default Goodbye Knight Online - IAmJohnWick Sold Apex Gaming - Screen Shot Movie

It's finally time for me after all these years to finally say good bye to this beautiful game. I shared many memories with many players. I wanted to give some <3 back to the community, so I made this screenshot video.

Good luck to all in real life !

Probation Senior Member

Fairwell bro! I sold my accout back in 2012. Since then i remained retired i do however play privates. I dont dedicate myself to them i just play the launch get the dragon and sell my gear. Mabe you would enjoy doing the same? Mabe not, Enjoy life man. Cheers
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Fairwell bro! I sold my accout back in 2012. Since then i remained retired i do however play privates. I dont dedicate myself to them i just play the launch get the dragon and sell my gear. Mabe you would enjoy doing the same? Mabe not, Enjoy life man. Cheers
    Thanks bro. Yeah I just don't got the same time anymore. That's not a bad idea, although.

last time I saw one of these good bye movies in these forums was like 10 years ago?

gl
    l911l likes this.

Wow @dasinister. Thell them the truth, you are scamming ppls on private server.
    And please dont know that tag cause no1 in UnDEStrU... know WHO you are.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    Wow @dasinister. Thell them the truth, you are scamming ppls on private server.
    And please dont know that tag cause no1 in UnDEStrU... know WHO you are.
    IgetOwnedI Its already fact that the person who tried to scam you isnt me and it was an imposter. Please get off my nuts and other peoples post with your garbage. Honestly you need to get a life. Its already proven that you are infact a scammer and a noob who does chargebacks. IGetFuckedI

Banned Senior Member

IgetOwnedI Its already fact that the person who tried to scam you isnt me and it was an imposter. Please get off my nuts and other peoples post with your garbage. Honestly you need to get a life. Its already proven that you are infact a scammer and a noob who does chargebacks. IGetFuckedI
    Please quit scamming.

get's dragon using a minor and auto pot bot, oh also scam's people who trust him to share an account also does charge backs on people who try to help him obtain knight cash through paypal, scammer noob loser get a life.

@dasinister
    The fun thing is that iam talking with the Admin on ProjectKO and he also got recharged/scammed from you on the previous launch of the server.. He can also confirm that this is your KO4life account since you did the same misstake you did to us, posted topics here and told us your KO4life name several times. We all know..
    The sickest thing is that you were also GM on GlobalKO and when you recharged me back @US_deadhealer gave me your Telephone number and when i called you, you were not man enough to answer but the funny thing is that the "auto message" you using is telling your name, Me and @Zindalzic Booth Heard it and it was so clear your name is: Andrew Guelig. If you go to @SheldonCooper here on ko4life and look at his "signature" you also see your own name as a scammer from his server. I also have a few PMīs that iam gonna show here on KO4life when iam talking with the server owner of Project-KO and can also confirm this KO4life account belongs to the scammer.. As i told you in the email after you recharged me back for 220 usd the payback is a bitch you litle junkie.

You guys are going off-topic. Not only that, but you're also making accusations based on no evidence whatsoever, against a person whose scammer report had no evidence posted regardless of how much time we gave people to do so.
    l911l likes this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Back on topic.
    Bye nobo, see you soon tho, this shit is heroin, you just can't quit it
    Weez and l911l like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Back on topic.
    Bye nobo, see you soon tho, this shit is heroin, you just can't quit it
    Haha ! Thanks mate! Was fun playing in parties with you, always had fun with coordination xd

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You guys are going off-topic. Not only that, but you're also making accusations based on no evidence whatsoever, against a person whose scammer report had no evidence posted regardless of how much time we gave people to do so.
    Thank you, they did get off-topic mad quick.