Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; because PositivE own Pathos since the beginning [/b] Sorry to say this but PositivE isnt even from start of server...
Page: 10

EMW

because PositivE own Pathos since the beginning[/b]
    Sorry to say this but PositivE isnt even from start of server

Carlund

gratz

Unr4ted

yup jeramiah and his clan(Vandetta something like tht) used to run the server after he left positive took over

yup jeramiah and his clan(Vandetta something like tht) used to run the server after he left positive took over[/b]

rofl don't speak if you know anything .... AnnihilatioN got csw before anyway Have fuN but ko4life isn't meetic... if you need friend try to find another forum .. Sorry ;(

Actually Annihilation gave it to |GetSome| if i remember correctly

Actually Annihilation gave it to |GetSome| if i remember correctly [/b]
    Than GetSome let every door open at the next one, and we got it ...
    Moreover we do a Clan nation transfert and our clan got disband by who we still dunno , how dunno also ... for finally lost it with bravery Zuahahha

BlackIrish

Another victory for glorious GoodNight and PurpleHaze
    Guys you better drop out from the race.. No chance now :P

nice flame topic :S well we also took castle on logos with only one party lol

gl to defend it.

Actually Energy, I never gave the castle to Getsome or Positive, Bjorn bought my char along with the right of owning the castle, what happened to the owners of the castle was out of our hands then, after I quit Annihilation pretty much fell apart

Positive took the castle like 1 or 2 csw's after we quit and they can be very proud of emself for keeping it this long. And indeed, if we would still be playing the server we would've been allied to Positive, lotsa skilled guys in there and fun to fight against in CZ.

Oh, and don't flame bjorn for anything, he never did something wrong as far as I know and is still one of the people I trust the most when it comes to this game.

Actually Energy, I never gave the castle to Getsome or Positive, Bjorn bought my char along with the right of owning the castle, what happened to the owners of the castle was out of our hands then, after I quit Annihilation pretty much fell apart

Positive took the castle like 1 or 2 csw's after we quit and they can be very proud of emself for keeping it this long. And indeed, if we would still be playing the server we would've been allied to Positive, lotsa skilled guys in there and fun to fight against in CZ.

Oh, and don't flame bjorn for anything, he never did something wrong as far as I know and is still one of the people I trust the most when it comes to this game.[/b]

Yo ! I agree with you m8 ! About Bjorn he know what i think about him ! Take care ... Nice to see ya also

hmm well lets see there junior Endless Xistance my clan on Bera was the first non turk clan in two years to reach the number one spot on Bera was for only 3 days but hey, the only things I have seen you do is get your ass kicked repeadetly by me when i was there, and then i guess you also achieved the ability to write me crying letters each and every time i sent yah off to do the worm quest, so Kenny what have you achieved and jerking off weiweur for items doesnt count for accomplishements.

nice homo avatar to there gg, its okay kenny let it out bro were here for yah, if yah cant get laid i guess troll around the forums looking for attention, maybe you will meet someone dude then you wont feel the need to spam every topic with your pathetic "take on it" go suck tosuns scrot or something maybe he will hook yah up idk but gtfo

PS: on a side not there Kenny baby why do most people have the "Am I trustable" in the bottom of there post but you feel the need to validate your fagginess by having the "Am I gay" in the bottom of yours, I voted for yah and Kenny whatever the courts say its not Beastiality its inter specicies erotica[/b]
    should i laugh or feel sorry for you .
    am rly enjoying messing around with ya cause every time i reply in 1 topic of urs u get crazy and start flaming and talking funny non-sense its like i dated ur mom or sister. I rly enjoy it

and i know discussing thing with u is useless cause its hard to discuss with stubborn kids but oh well..

first about u beating me in a vs guess its ur ultimate dream to do so, i can even beat u with my eyes closed with ur iron set +3 and shells +9 (dont tell me u r still sliding on cz and wars as usual lol)

secondly about weiwuer and tosun things and begging for items i mean wtf r u talking about it i dont know even how reply to that lol
    i dont have any connections to them nor to tosun and about begging for items look whose talking ROFL (wanna chat about how u got ur shells +9 and iron set +3 or u want me to post a link to Sol3_kid topic on official forums on how u got ur items )

finally about some ppl saying that am trustable in their sigs its a simply a prove that iam lol.i know u r jealous of that cause nobody put ur name in their sigs saying ur trustable but i dont blame kids always have this jealousy things

I rly cant wait to see ur reply so plz put more funny things and stories about me cause u rly have a great imaginations i admire it
    p.s so u passed the test in my sig and it showed that ur gay. maybe that what made u hate me that much :huh:

draviste

should i laugh or feel sorry for you .
    am rly enjoying messing around with ya cause every time i reply in 1 topic of urs u get crazy and start flaming and talking funny non-sense its like i dated ur mom or sister. I rly enjoy it

and i know discussing thing with u is useless cause its hard to discuss with stubborn kids but oh well..

first about u beating me in a vs guess its ur ultimate dream to do so, i can even beat u with my eyes closed with ur iron set +3 and shells +9 (dont tell me u r still sliding on cz and wars as usual lol)

secondly about weiwuer and tosun things and begging for items i mean wtf r u talking about it i dont know even how reply to that lol
    i dont have any connections to them nor to tosun and about begging for items look whose talking ROFL (wanna chat about how u got ur shells +9 and iron set +3 or u want me to post a link to Sol3_kid topic on official forums on how u got ur items )

finally about some ppl saying that am trustable in their sigs its a simply a prove that iam lol.i know u r jealous of that cause nobody put ur name in their sigs saying ur trustable but i dont blame kids always have this jealousy things

I rly cant wait to see ur reply so plz put more funny things and stories about me cause u rly have a great imaginations i admire it
    p.s so u passed the test in my sig and it showed that ur gay. maybe that what made u hate me that much :huh:[/b]
    I speak the truth ask anyone that actually know me, I am one of the most trusted people in the game, what I say is what it is, you your an asshole hiding behind his monitor, in rl you would probablly get your face kicked in but hey lots of courage when you actually dont have to say things to peoples face. There are a few people that know my story and uhm sorry to tell yah bro your not one of em. I saw a pm from the queen a little while back wondering why you were spreading lies on KO4life suffice as to say she was pissed off that you feel the need to go around making stuff up as you go looking for attention. And SolKid I helped get Josh's account back after solkid ripped him off and I wonder from your mentioning of his name if you had anything to do with that, funny thing about ip address is the geographically locate you. So feel free to do whatever you want, if you feel the need to stalk me join the line bro its quiet long, and in vs i say again Modiano aka MillionDollarBabe and i used to laugh beating the hell out of you and watching the crying letters come in, so go USD some more items and accounts cough AceSin on bera.

ST

Possitive had it right after Anni quited? If so, positive gg, holded it for long

Ken how long do I know you?

I have to tell you, do not judge a person by what you are told.

I was a bit huh? they came, but once I got to know them it really turn's out that they are great guys.

Do not judge a book by it's cover's. Lesson of the day .

AND YES we did defend ^^, can't wait for the next CSW .

I speak the truth ask anyone that actually know me, I am one of the most trusted people in the game, what I say is what it is, you your an asshole hiding behind his monitor, in rl you would probablly get your face kicked in but hey lots of courage when you actually dont have to say things to peoples face. There are a few people that know my story and uhm sorry to tell yah bro your not one of em. I saw a pm from the queen a little while back wondering why you were spreading lies on KO4life suffice as to say she was pissed off that you feel the need to go around making stuff up as you go looking for attention. And SolKid I helped get Josh's account back after solkid ripped him off and I wonder from your mentioning of his name if you had anything to do with that, funny thing about ip address is the geographically locate you. So feel free to do whatever you want, if you feel the need to stalk me join the line bro its quiet long, and in vs i say again Modiano aka MillionDollarBabe and i used to laugh beating the hell out of you and watching the crying letters come in, so go USD some more items and accounts cough AceSin on bera.[/b]
    i was thinking of possible new stories u would come up this time but i dident get anyone right except the one for solkid :P oh well...

about Sol3_kid i was arguing with him for over 3 pages topic on official forums about him scamming items from ur clan and the items he got and u say i was his friend and i helped him in his scamming thats rly gay Dave
    guess the part u were angry with his story is that he showed the items he scammed from ur clannie like Rofs +2, Rols +3 ..etc but who care anymore its long gone story

and about me looking for attention... seriously u need to come up with a better story next time pls
    last thing in my book is to look for attention on internet.. i guess u r confusing something here, i post on forums to chat with friends or just for fun when am not busy not to look for attention or fame.

btw when modiano was around i was loging to wars and cz with my brother warrior and u dont know the warrior name so how can u both beat me with modiano that time :huh: , come up with a better story next time

about the few ppl who knows ur story guess u need to check up with them cause i dont wanna say it but 1 of them leaked ur story by mistake h34r:

and for Zozu
    i dont hate beat actually i like him when he start swearing and flaming but i love to piss him always cause he rly hates me for some reason thats all :lol:

in the end beat u said it urself we r behind the screens now so whatever u say wont affect me or affect u unless u wanna meet me in rl and having a little sexy chat with some punches and kicks i got np with that but be aware that am 7 ~ 10 years older than u in rl so dont tell am cheating or koxping or something when u see me :unsure:

p.s who is the Queen u mentioned or is she the on my mind am thinking right now ?