Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no i actually want to know what u have achieved[/b] sry that i dident reply to ur post cause i ...
Page: 11

no i actually want to know what u have achieved[/b]
    sry that i dident reply to ur post cause i dident see it but since u r rly interested in my achievements then i can list some for u (i know Dave will say am looking for attention when i will reply to u )

- graduated from university with honor degree in chemical engineering last year (gonna get my master after 2 years from now)
    - got employed in the biggest Oil company in the world as a plant engineer 6 months ago
    - i get paid 3500$ every month (maybe its considered low for some ppl but i just got employed 6 months ago so its rly more than good for me :P)
    - bought a car 4 years ago Ford crown victoria and gonna sell it this year and buy a lexus GS 300

and the list goes on... but i dont wanna talk a lot about my life since it doesnt concern or matter anyone here but u said u r interested in my life achievements
    so now can u tell me about life achievements since i told ya mine ?

And still you are writing on the forever boring ko4life forum

Seems your "achivements" havent gotten you far then :lol:

sry that i dident reply to ur post cause i dident see it but since u r rly interested in my achievements then i can list some for u (i know Dave will say am looking for attention when i will reply to u )

- graduated from university with honor degree in chemical engineering last year (gonna get my master after 2 years from now)
    - got employed in the biggest Oil company in the world as a plant engineer 6 months ago
    - i get paid 3500$ every month (maybe its considered low for some ppl but i just got employed 6 months ago so its rly more than good for me :P)
    - bought a car 4 years ago Ford crown victoria and gonna sell it this year and buy a lexus GS 300

and the list goes on... but i dont wanna talk a lot about my life since it doesnt concern or matter anyone here but u said u r interested in my life achievements
    so now can u tell me about life achievements since i told ya mine ?[/b]
    I'm pretty sure both you and me know that he didnt mean in real life. You brought up his ingame achievements, and now you try to get out of it on top by listing how great you're doing in real life? Good for you, but that's not what he meant..

draviste

i was thinking of possible new stories u would come up this time but i dident get anyone right except the one for solkid :P oh well...

about Sol3_kid i was arguing with him for over 3 pages topic on official forums about him scamming items from ur clan and the items he got and u say i was his friend and i helped him in his scamming thats rly gay Dave
    guess the part u were angry with his story is that he showed the items he scammed from ur clannie like Rofs +2, Rols +3 ..etc but who care anymore its long gone story

and about me looking for attention... seriously u need to come up with a better story next time pls
    last thing in my book is to look for attention on internet.. i guess u r confusing something here, i post on forums to chat with friends or just for fun when am not busy not to look for attention or fame.

btw when modiano was around i was loging to wars and cz with my brother warrior and u dont know the warrior name so how can u both beat me with modiano that time :huh: , come up with a better story next time

about the few ppl who knows ur story guess u need to check up with them cause i dont wanna say it but 1 of them leaked ur story by mistake h34r:

and for Zozu
    i dont hate beat actually i like him when he start swearing and flaming but i love to piss him always cause he rly hates me for some reason thats all :lol:

in the end beat u said it urself we r behind the screens now so whatever u say wont affect me or affect u unless u wanna meet me in rl and having a little sexy chat with some punches and kicks i got np with that but be aware that am 7 ~ 10 years older than u in rl so dont tell am cheating or koxping or something when u see me :unsure:

p.s who is the Queen u mentioned or is she the on my mind am thinking right now ?[/b]
    Wow, all filled with hate I love it, you are such a dolt, I mean you get your ass repeatedly handed to you, you send letters, you run to ko4life and start crying and flaming every topic, you cry because beat got better items than you did and you want items h34r: . Based on your posts they are extremely immature your one basic theme has been to cry about items and how unfair the k2 world is to ole Kenny and how you need some type of pier validation. You bought your character AceSin for USD, go buy some items for USD that should fix yah up and turn that frown upside down little trooper

But on one serious note whatever you do stop crying if your as old as you claim to be I am guessing since I am 27 and you claim to be 8 - 10 years older that your almost in your 40's, go get a life, your crying about items and how unfair the world is to poor poor Kenny ina video game, omg its pathetic bro, go get laid do something besides being addicted to video games to the point that your anger and hatred keeps you obsessing over a character in game, all addicts claim to not have a problem similar to your "just having fun posting" but yah might want to go talk to someone about your problem. Dont mask your real problem by claiming to be "having Fun" or "messing around" go talk to someone that might have a degree or 2 and i mean a different degree than from a bunch of nerds putting a volks wagon bug up on a bridge for grad if yah know what I mean.

For the other stuff as i have said before it is what it is, yah lost, yah once sent me a letter crying about sliding when i vs'ed you in invasion and kicked your ass, another time yah sent me a letter crying about having no buff when i kicked your ass in a vs in cz, all i rember seeing is Beat has deafeted some fag on the screen, show me differently, yah never beat me not even close (cough spear talia musta broke eh). Deal with it, it is what it is, don't hate, I am sure you will find some interesting rant to post about your so fine you nearly blew her mind and how misinformed ole Beat is......looking forward to it But the bottom line is Beat at the top of the key over kenny score it at the buzzer score Beat 2 Kenny 0 lets take a short break for Dorito's.

Come Kenny come with your +3 +9 shell rant, your Deborah rant, your solkid rant, your 40 year old ole man rant, lols pathetic and funny, I love it

draviste

so now can u tell me about life achievements since i told ya mine ?[/b]
    Didn't see this one, you are looking for attention! Your also looking for some type of validation to keep you sitting in front of your computer screen addicted to a video game. Well those are guesses I am not nearly qualified to diagnose what may or may not be going on inside your head, but based on your postings and replies there is something short circuited in there. Its sad though I hope that maybe at some point you can actually put your gaming into perspective and take it for what it is and not feel the need to constantly have to make things up to better elevate your postion in a virtual community. Good luck to you Kenny you are going to need it.

PS; there is a problem with your list the makes me feel like your are not being completely truthful, first off its "graduated with honors" not honor degree, thats what they give special kids at the Olympics, secondly if you actually had a .eng degree you would have to have a bachelors degree first, you cant get into engineering school without a degree, and you would have listed that degree first because that would have been your first degree and the one you would be most proud of. Your writing style is not of University quality, you can not get a degree without the ability to submit papers in a certain style, you have wrote in your previous posts sitting an example then an explanation then in the next paragraph flipping it around to and explanation followed by an example. (Quick question did you buy a degree on one of those pop up thats says earn a .eng for $100?) You mention you own a second hand car .......who doesn't? I see nothing in there about having a good relationship or owning property, surely at nearly 40 your married and own a house if not maybe a little less video games and a little more effort into RL. Dont buy into the lowered expectations philosophy of the mass's.

well my bad from the way ur were replying in every post i assumed u were 15~16 years old sry about that :lol:
    and who said my english or writing in english is perefect. for the info if u dont know, english is not my first language so i dont need to be fluent on english to be able get a bechlore degree or to graduate

i play the game to have fun and chat with friends thats all and i hate arguing alot on internet since it leads to no where and sometimes it makes some1 reputation very bad which leads to make him without friends. i regret what i have done to Sol3_kid sometime since i showed what he did to other ppl and everyone abandon him all his friends in game cause of arguing on internet over a game.
    so i dont want to repeat that thing again with anyone since its only a game.everyone plays the game the way he desires and enjoy.
    so showing other ppl secrets to other ppl might lead to bad situations like what did happen to sol3kid.
    i mean i can show all the msn logs with ur special friend and SS's and lots of proves i have about ur secrets but why ruin ur reputation if it doesnt concern me.
    i know about modiano, xDomex , hitmachine and lots of ppl who r my friends and some even posted in this topic who have lots of dirty dark secrets i know about but i closed my mouth and eyes on it since i dont want what happend to sol3kid happens again to some1 else its not rly worth it. u live ur life once so enjoy it to the fullest

man i noticed i talk too much lately so lets stop running on circles and finish this stupid argument.
    if thats gonna make u happy and sleep peacfully tonight then ok i will say that u beated me and i cant even get ur hp below 80% also u never slide or run in vs and u r the strongest pker ever. also am jelous of ur items so i will go buy iron set +3 and shells +9 so that i can be very happy that i became like u. u will be my idol and goal.

i hope that will make u happy and start making more nice stories about me in ur next reply :P

And still you are writing on the forever boring ko4life forum

Seems your "achivements" havent gotten you far then :lol:[/b]
    true its rly boring lately at forums i barely even check it once a week now but dave got my little attention these couple days thats why am writing some chit chats today :P
    yeah i know my achievements r not that much i bet most ppl have done similar or better than it i was just answering his question since he insisted to know

off to bed now so gn baba's gonna check tomorrows Dave reply cant wait for it :wub:

draviste

well my bad from the way ur were replying in every post i assumed u were 15~16 years old sry about that :lol:
    and who said my english or writing in english is perefect. for the info if u dont know, english is not my first language so i dont need to be fluent on english to be able get a bechlore degree or to graduate

i play the game to have fun and chat with friends thats all and i hate arguing alot on internet since it leads to no where and sometimes it makes some1 reputation very bad which leads to make him without friends. i regret what i have done to Sol3_kid sometime since i showed what he did to other ppl and everyone abandon him all his friends in game cause of arguing on internet over a game.
    so i dont want to repeat that thing again with anyone since its only a game.everyone plays the game the way he desires and enjoy.
    so showing other ppl secrets to other ppl might lead to bad situations like what did happen to sol3kid.
    i mean i can show all the msn logs with ur special friend and SS's and lots of proves i have about ur secrets but why ruin ur reputation if it doesnt concern me.
    i know about modiano, xDomex , hitmachine and lots of ppl who r my friends and some even posted in this topic who have lots of dirty dark secrets i know about but i closed my mouth and eyes on it since i dont want what happend to sol3kid happens again to some1 else its not rly worth it. u live ur life once so enjoy it to the fullest

man i noticed i talk too much lately so lets stop running on circles and finish this stupid argument.
    if thats gonna make u happy and sleep peacfully tonight then ok i will say that u beated me and i cant even get ur hp below 80% also u never slide or run in vs and u r the strongest pker ever. also am jelous of ur items so i will go buy iron set +3 and shells +9 so that i can be very happy that i became like u. u will be my idol and goal.

i hope that will make u happy and start making more nice stories about me in ur next reply :P[/b]
    I guess after I have been nailing 3 pointers over your head threw the entire string you pulled out the complacancy card and the no speaka dah english card np you still did not answer my questions about relationships homes all that other jazz, yah come on here flame the shit out of me ask all these questions but when I ask the same you duck me.

PS: Much love to Xdome I miss that guy

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

if thats gonna make u happy and sleep peacfully tonight then ok i will say that u beated me and i cant even get ur hp below 80% also u never slide or run in vs and u r the strongest pker ever. also Im jelous of ur items so i will go buy iron set +3 and shells +9 so that i can be very happy that i became like u. u will be my idol and goal.[/b]
    Well kenbachi, I'm glad that you acknowledge the truth about Beat. I mean, It was about time you actually came up to him and expressed your true feelings towards him.

Anyways, back to Sol3_KID, man, what a filthy piece of junk scammer that guy was. Is he the type of person you look forward to becoming? Your not shooting real high there buddy. Another thing, about beatenubad, why do you still urge to talk shit and start flames with him over the forum? If you use the scroll bar (which would be located to the right of your browser) scroll up and look back at the great grammar that you have provided for us to read on this forum. Quit the flames, beat is ripping you apart and it's about time that you think smart and stop what you are doing. Also, your in your 40's? Man, by that age, I would be long gone from this gaming shit and be taking care of a family and working to make a living. It seems to me like your a 300 pound no life living in a basement. Like you said, please dont try to provide ko4life with your personal education and experience, I cant emphasize it enough that we REALLY DONT CARE.
    I normally dont like to get into the forums and start trouble, but you just totally crossed the line, and you really need to stop.
    By the way, http://www.slim-fast.com/splash.asp

I guess after I have been nailing 3 pointers over your head threw the entire string you pulled out the complacancy card and the no speaka dah english card np you still did not answer my questions about relationships homes all that other jazz, yah come on here flame the shit out of me ask all these questions but when I ask the same you duck me.

PS: Much love to Xdome I miss that guy[/b]
    and where did he said he speak english fluently ? also there are many questions waiting for answers not only the questions you asked, like the shells +9 and iron set +3 and or how you were banned and unbanned after 2 days when your other legit clannies waited for more than that time to get unbanned, why you were in Modaino clan even when he was a dupe factory but yeah yeah.

also when you talk about buying with usd, could you please tell us how did you get all your items ? a help from gm or usd? I hope you'll post ss if you'll say (by farming bosses)
    Ken brag about what he accomplished in real life and you brag about what you accomplished in ko, so Beat 2 Kenny 0 ? is that what you meant by (go get a life).

now about Sol3_kid, Ken and I were the first to warn people about him. at that time people flamed us saying hes trustable and 100% legit, we also have something about others as well and I think that's what bother you so much.

we're not whining about your items, if you think that then you're a retard for sure, we're asking HOW you get those items ??? big different eh? anyway you're out of Bera so have fun in that new server.

Well kenbachi, I'm glad that you acknowledge the truth about Beat. I mean, It was about time you actually came up to him and expressed your true feelings towards him.

Anyways, back to Sol3_KID, man, what a filthy piece of junk scammer that guy was. Is he the type of person you look forward to becoming? Your not shooting real high there buddy. Another thing, about beatenubad, why do you still urge to talk shit and start flames with him over the forum? If you use the scroll bar (which would be located to the right of your browser) scroll up and look back at the great grammar that you have provided for us to read on this forum. Quit the flames, beat is ripping you apart and it's about time that you think smart and stop what you are doing. Also, your in your 40's? Man, by that age, I would be long gone from this gaming shit and be taking care of a family and working to make a living. It seems to me like your a 300 pound no life living in a basement. Like you said, please dont try to provide ko4life with your personal education and experience, I cant emphasize it enough that we REALLY DONT CARE.
    I normally dont like to get into the forums and start trouble, but you just totally crossed the line, and you really need to stop.
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3029/98...d6.th.jpg[/img][/b]
    yeah i need a grammar teacher and u need a math teacher :P . i said i assumed that beat was 15 from the way he posted so i said am older than him by 10 years which means 15 + 10 = 25 years. i can give more math and calculus lessons if u r rly bad at them

and i said that it doesnt concern anybody about my personal life in my post but i reply to that guy named gullom who were concerned and wanted to know about my achievements so why r u angry about it if u r not concerned then :huh:

i dont know why u think u have beated me in a vs if u have one SS of 1 vs u got me then post it. for the info when u red balling and sliding that time i dident have iron set that time nor talia and after 1 minute of running behind ya u entered between a swarm of urk trons so that they help ya attack me to get me since u were on ts and still u couldent

and u r saying u r am jealous from items lol come on u got the wrong idea here baba i meant that with those items and u sux badly :lol:
    Dave i guess u ran out of new made up stories about me so lets get back to this topic issue again
    gratz again on obtaining the castle since u couldent get it on bera keep pwning the aga's there with ur items

p.s Tizoc tag along with him and say he is strongest retard eeerm i mean player in KO and that he never slides and he never tried or begged for anything in his life to be best in an online game cause he is taking this very serious he cant sleep at night

draviste

[/b]
    He likes the attention I guess careful dude this is the worst kind of stalker too.

He has me hiding in urk trons and running away for half hour wow considering i saw this guy lose a vs to oddarcher (lemme guess yah got an excuse for that too) but cant wait for the next chapter in the life of kenny cars chicks killing everyone in ko snapping up engineering degrees (isnt it a requirement to have and engineering degree maybe the ability to spell engineering correctly?) styling and profiling. AceSin apparently has a large head since i left might have to bop back over to feed him a slice of pie and for the 5th or 6th time show him he is all talk and slap that monkey down one more time.

BTW since you have posted nothing new same ole rhetoric, since you know so much about me lets get to know you, how much you pay in USD for AceSin and your iron set? Simple question to answer no grammer or spelling required Kenny.

He likes the attention I guess careful dude this is the worst kind of stalker too.

He has me hiding in urk trons and running away for half hour wow considering i saw this guy lose a vs to oddarcher (lemme guess yah got an excuse for that too) but cant wait for the next chapter in the life of kenny cars chicks killing everyone in ko snapping up engineering degrees (isnt it a requirement to have and engineering degree maybe the ability to spell engineering correctly?) styling and profiling. AceSin apparently has a large head since i left might have to bop back over to feed him a slice of pie and for the 5th or 6th time show him he is all talk and slap that monkey down one more time.[/b]
    i never claimed am the best nor said it once . and guess u admitted that u were hiding at urk trons thats a good start i think i kinda starting to see the good side of u :lol: .

and now since u dont have any SS's of u beating me u r bring other ppl names like odd archer and saying he beated me :huh: .
    with respect to Odd archer he cant ever beat me. he use HP pots and i do minor combo and u say he gonna beat me lol.
    i remember at wars i was aiming to him when i jump in ur party usually since he dies the fastest before ur healers r able to heal him and u say he can beat me . (sry Odd its not to make fun of u but had to say it >.<).

pick a better name next time baba or come up with a better story :unsure:

Beat&#39;s sliding> your minor heal combo

Lol funny to hear that !