Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never claimed am the best nor said it once . and guess u admitted that u were hiding at ...
Page: 12

draviste

i never claimed am the best nor said it once . and guess u admitted that u were hiding at urk trons thats a good start i think i kinda starting to see the good side of u :lol: .

and now since u dont have any SS's of u beating me u r bring other ppl names like odd archer and saying he beated me :huh: .
    with respect to Odd archer he cant ever beat me. he use HP pots and i do minor combo and u say he gonna beat me lol.
    i remember at wars i was aiming to him when i jump in ur party usually since he dies the fastest before ur healers r able to heal him and u say he can beat me . (sry Odd its not to make fun of u but had to say it >.<).

pick a better name next time baba or come up with a better story :unsure:[/b]
    We can go round and round bottom line is yah lost twice, I am sorry that you are so in denial about it oh yeah and the time I was sliding you was in invasion and was really not interested in getting xped by the npc and uhm yah lost that then lettered me about how could a clan leader slide in a vs, the next time I vsed you you got tped away before you died and lettered me saying you had no buff, and the time at urk trons oh man i wish i could have got yah xped that was the goal. Every time in invasion that I killed you you would letter me saying you had no bufff, you were duffed, why did i slide...... all i now is it said on my screen Beatenubad has defeated AceSin, it was all a good laugh i used to tell my praty watch all kenny will fire off a letter whining about something. Yah ran away or got tped away from me in cz when your little AP boost was not around from orcs side war. Yah lost..............it is what it is.

As i can see, you dunn have only friend :P

TwistedFate

Well, this topic is just cute

draviste

As i can see, you dunn have only friend :P[/b]
    No worries there are all kinds of haters in the game I love it .

No worries there are all kinds of haters in the game I love it .[/b]
    Ye i know, and i also dunn care Hope see ya s00n in Ronark..Why we never see ya ?

Well, this topic is just cute [/b]
    yeah i was just watching the war here quietly

then suddenly i dont know how am in it

and guess i need to be serious to be fit in this topic

BlackIrish

Banned

haha :P

firenewbie11

Ye i know, and i also dunn care Hope see ya s00n in Ronark..Why we never see ya ?[/b]
    Its hard to see us because of time different. We sleep whn ur awake and the other way around abi. :P

ddd

well my bad from the way ur were replying in every post i assumed u were 15~16 years old sry about that

i regret what i have done to Sol3_kid sometime since i showed what he did to other ppl and everyone abandon him all his friends in game cause of arguing on internet over a game.[/b]
    You have something against 16 yr olds? a.q! Keara = 16

I normally dont like to get into the forums and start trouble, but you just totally crossed the line, and you really need to stop.[/b]
    liar!!! your middle name is trouble!

it said at the begining to post screenies right? heres mine!
    beat always says my aspects in life is to become a princess :wub:
    the princess now has her castle :wub:

tamachan

Tama is very sad today Friends arguing with friends

SilentDaemon

Another day, same shit.

tamachan

Another day, same shit.[/b]
    Thats a life of a person who plays too much ko tama is now emo

You have something against 16 yr olds? a.q! Keara = 16 [/b]
    actually i envy them since they take life more freely so wanna trade my 25 years with ur 16 years :P

beat am trying to dig the picture were u were sliding that time but couldent find it but i will look more
    i noticed that its like we r acting like this

i bet when i will post that ss u will be like