Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol but how long have positive had it for? now lets see you do the same.[/b] For a long time, ...
Page: 4

lol but how long have positive had it for? now lets see you do the same.[/b]
    For a long time, since they were on the server since it started. People in goodnight and PH are mostly newcomers or people that quit and came back.

If they treated the members around them abit better they would still have it. Ever since the alliance broke, core members have been talking shit about tasty and the other leaders of positive. And with the attitude that some of the leaders in that clan has im not surprised. I got a funny screenshot of one of the assists saying the ally clan "cant cry" about the CSW money because they are only subclans. And 2 minutes later saying that the clan could buy a really expensive item off me.

Anyway, they will come back hard next week and try to get it back so it's not over yet..for sure. So good luck my friends in PH and GN. xD Maybe I'll log a char next week and fuck around with catapult lol

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

For a long time, since they were on the server since it started. People in goodnight and PH are mostly newcomers or people that quit and came back.

If they treated the members around them abit better they would still have it. Ever since the alliance broke, core members have been talking shit about tasty and the other leaders of positive. And with the attitude that some of the leaders in that clan has im not surprised. I got a funny screenshot of one of the assists saying the ally clan "cant cry" about the CSW money because they are only subclans. And 2 minutes later saying that the clan could buy a really expensive item off me.

Anyway, they will come back hard next week and try to get it back so it's not over yet..for sure. So good luck my friends in PH and GN. xD Maybe I'll log a char next week and fuck around with catapult lol[/b]
    not only that ....... they treated people in a such shity way that half of their clan is asking if they come to human side, we will give them clan.
    (atm 7 people from positive asking clan)

abdeucethree

:wub:

closetoheaven

nice... good luck in defending it i hoppe u not gonna lose it

BlackIrish

To make things short...
    <3 PURPLEHAZE and GOODNIGHT!! Also PurpleNight ofc

EMW

To make things short...
    <3 PURPLEHAZE and GOODNIGHT!! Also PurpleNight ofc [/b]
    Dude you forgot LOL

Haha someone finally took the castle from positive? You probably gonna have a hell of a fight next week :P

i always love the bigg talk u know what im not even bothering about the fact that we lost the castle
    i know there will be a time we will get it back i have time guys
    untill then we all can make oure own money and @ gollum the ppl that ask u for clan i dont care really also
    i can fill a whole clan as fast as u can say boo
    atm i dont even have alot of time to play so i will just be lvling a bit
    and about treating my members shitty well maybe i did and i sorry for that but u out of all have to know there is more in the world then ko so u have to see whats the most important which me and sharp did do

BlackIrish

Dude you forgot LOL [/b]
    I&#39;m soo sorry man :C
    LOL thanks for helping and not attacking me when you could

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

@ gollum the ppl that ask u for clan i dont care really also[/b]

i dont care about people asking clan also ........ i was just pointing that u guys were so fking retarded mean to people that were suporting u, that its incledible the number of people from your clan that ask to join us.

And now finally we will have purplehaze vs positive in the front of the main gate. U guys have no idea how much i was waiting for that. And not becouse i think that we will overun u guys.......... its bcouse i think that u are the only people that can give a good fight with us on a clan vs clan....... also........ i know that except for mage, we have the best people on the server.

ZuBy

Dude you forgot LOL [/b]
    No U forgot on me Biatch!

abdeucethree

i dont care about people asking clan also ........ i was just pointing that u guys were so fking retarded mean to people that were suporting u, that its incledible the number of people from your clan that ask to join us.

And now finally we will have purplehaze vs positive in the front of the main gate. U guys have no idea how much i was waiting for that. And not becouse i think that we will overun u guys.......... its bcouse i think that u are the only people that can give a good fight with us on a clan vs clan....... also........ i know that except for mage, we have the best people on the server.[/b]
    yeah, RECRUITING MAGES FOR THIRD CLAN h34r:

Unr4ted

And now finally we will have purplehaze vs positive in the front of the main gate. U guys have no idea how much i was waiting for that. And not becouse i think that we will overun u guys.......... its bcouse i think that u are the only people that can give a good fight with us on a clan vs clan....... also........ i know that except for mage, we have the best people on the server.[/b]
    sry to say but u dont have the best rogue or priest or mage in pathos in ur clan or in human side
    all u have in human side is the best warrior in pathos

tamachan

I want Cheese Burger!

CHEESE BURGERRRR :&#39;C :&#39;C CHEESEEEEE~~~

Please just let this topic be a happy Congrats topic... OR ELSE I WILL BOMB UR CASTLE WITH SASHIMI MISSLE! :angry: WITH WASABI :angry:

Gui taught me that hes a sushi master

good luck for defend it

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast