Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; congratz, it will be hard to defend it but gl...
Page: 7

congratz, it will be hard to defend it but gl

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

1 full topic of kids ,lmao

gratz >.<

KnightMike

Positive were always shit, they were only good because they duped their items and used money bug.

As for good night clan, go koxp some more.... maby when you turn off KOSP you wont have the castle....
    ((do i win at starting a flame?))[/b]

cammy u retard asshole, who uses koxp wtf............ dnt spread rumors that are clearly not true, ppl who dnt even like us can vouch that we always do dark stone and cz dk so stfu with ur bullshit rumor and save us all the drama next time get ur infomation str8... how wud u liek this

I HEARD CAMMY IS A TRANNYY

I HEARD CAMMY IS A TRANNYY[/b]
    Ohwoah I heard the same. I wonder if it&#39;s true h34r:

dartagon

GJ BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i wasnt there to laugh my ass of on them

gl defending our castle pinky poneys and keep going with this hella good alliance

GRATZ FOR ALL BROTHERS!!!

peace

-sub

firenewbie11

XD, omg well well i must admit was an interesting fight :P, gratz for that effort n orgainzation. Anyway this is not the end -.- you also hav to organize to defend. No flames here, maybe too many turks in clan and alliances cause not many english players at orc side XD, and turks hav issues with connection and get dced many times.

Good luck on defendin castle Goodnight n Purple!

Peace[/b]
    Of course, we&#39;re ready to defend. We are more organized then ppl think. :P

KOXP ? lol

What about the numeorus ss&#39;s (secret ss&#39;s that is) of Posi on p2 early stages of the server using KOXP Most of them where actually the main core of Posi... So no hate on others when Posi themself is just as dirty....

Good fight guys...

Havoc2

cammy u retard asshole, who uses koxp wtf............ dnt spread rumors that are clearly not true, ppl who dnt even like us can vouch that we always do dark stone and cz dk so stfu with ur bullshit rumor and save us all the drama next time get ur infomation str8... how wud u liek this
    I HEARD CAMMY IS A TRANNYY[/b]
    Your such a little bitch lol.
    GoodNight clan came in here asking "flame us pls flame us pls" and someone does and you go off the deep end. Is GoodNight clan full of drama queens and LCD tards? The answer to that question, obviously, yes. IF you don&#39;t want to get flamed don&#39;t let your clan come in here talking shit. I don&#39;t play on pathos and I don&#39;t care about pathos. But when someone is this retarded someone needs to say something. No matter how GG your clan is, you act like a bunch of kids. I won&#39;t say anymore, besides, Pathos is a long dead server.

Banned

The fact that you made a topic going crazy about your win over positive, proves that they must have really beat u down for a while. Its like when my brother finally be me in a game of nba live and jumped up adn down on the bed. To him it was a crowning achievement, to me it was just a bit sad.

Its just your first win, win consecutivly over a yr then u can throw a party.

Zuby u just talk bullshit and dont know nothing.
    Hmm a ze ma poznas z ko.sk? To j 2 roky dozadu a mam uplne ine kontakty a chary.[/b]
    no vy dva ste se hledali

The fact that you made a topic going crazy about your win over positive, proves that they must have really beat u down for a while. Its like when my brother finally be me in a game of nba live and jumped up adn down on the bed. To him it was a crowning achievement, to me it was just a bit sad.

Its just your first win, win consecutivly over a yr then u can throw a party.[/b]
    Could&#39;ve been right, but I think it&#39;s more to show that they achieved what they said they would and positive lauged at them. They kept them away from the castle for like a month or more now yes.

Damn i have try to never answer to any pm, topic or other shit because fool ppl thing that, they are smart..anyway
    Guy if you gonna masturbate every night because you have the castle , its nice for you do it ... i realy dunn care and as i can see all people don&#39;t care about ur big ego and small dick ...
    Ok its good for you YOU have finaly the CSW GG !!! Everybody know that every beginnings have ends ... people left , come back it&#39;s the life... to loose the csw its like normal because after 1 years and few month a clan can finaly succesful to have that csw.
    So it&#39;s clear ... now what i hear its facking rumor and other thing who are b.s. Cammy why a unknow guy like you can answer to a Topic like this one ? Isnt legit sorry ... Zuhaha j/k
    Save that csw during 1 years + than i will say to you u are l33t. Before that i will still think PositivE > Other clan ...
    As you can see it&#39;s only guy who was in other clan who start to speak about PositivE and blabla ... Why ? because you wanna be famous like us ? because you will a clan like our ? because PositivE own Pathos since the beginning ? Im sorry it wont be possible ... forget that dream /cry
    Take care guys <3 you All !!!

SexyWarrior

because you wanna be famous like us ?[/b]
    can i have a sig...

please :CC

Good job to Goodnight and Purpule Haze But i think , PositivE will take in the month after

Let see that in one month !

Do i need to reply to that fucking scammer thread?

I was warned with a ban, so i dont give a shit about that topic.

So mind your own buisness or fuck off, because it really dosent concern you OR Anyone else.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast