Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW ENERGIE YOU ROX WANNA BE MY FRIEND?...
Page: 8

trz

WOW ENERGIE YOU ROX WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

Unr4ted

The fact that you made a topic going crazy about your win over positive, proves that they must have really beat u down for a while. Its like when my brother finally be me in a game of nba live and jumped up adn down on the bed. To him it was a crowning achievement, to me it was just a bit sad.

Its just your first win, win consecutivly over a yr then u can throw a party.[/b]
    totaly right

pwned up nice.

draviste

U know if u think about a litle u will get that all other clans which were atempting the csw now will do it again so its goan be hard time for everyone![/b]
    lols and thanks for the brilliant insight again, you have got to be th3 dumbest mother fuker that came down the pike in along time.

draviste

Why ? because you wanna be famous like us ?[/b]
    sorry bro i never heard of yah but gg your famous now

KnightMike

Your such a little bitch lol.
    GoodNight clan came in here asking "flame us pls flame us pls" and someone does and you go off the deep end. Is GoodNight clan full of drama queens and LCD tards? The answer to that question, obviously, yes. IF you don't want to get flamed don't let your clan come in here talking shit. I don't play on pathos and I don't care about pathos. But when someone is this retarded someone needs to say something. No matter how GG your clan is, you act like a bunch of kids. I won't say anymore, besides, Pathos is a long dead server.[/b]
    welll wtf then bro stfu u stupid piece of shit, u just wanna be in this fuking topic u dumbass, get da fuk off the topic u dnt know shit about our clan u ass, u say we act like kids, but ur not in game when positive always brag and say u willnever take castle stfu its our time to SHINE HOE we have the right to shine i dnt care if they take it back, they have to go a week without it, so now we have the glory

<3 GoodNight
    BB positive
    [/b]

my name lives on from Ares

DreAdSlay3R

positive will probly take it back

KnightMike

doesnt matter if they take back, we did what we said, we took castle like noone believed we would take

doesnt matter if they take back, we did what we said, we took castle like noone believed we would take[/b]
    And that proves nothing really to most of us here, The majority that takes castle usually try and hold it. I mean, Especially now every clan needs that cash.

gratz

KnightMike

And that proves nothing really to most of us here, The majority that takes castle usually try and hold it. I mean, Especially now every clan needs that cash.[/b]

who gives a shit if it doesnt mean anything to u, u can just talk all u want when it all boils down we took the castle u stupid ho

Holst33

Heard Goodnight members transfered their chars from Cypher to Pathos but i hope and guess its a lie :P

Heard Goodnight members transfered their chars from Cypher to Pathos but i hope and guess its a lie :P[/b]

It was Beramus - Pathos.

sorry bro i never heard of yah but gg your famous now[/b]
    gj beat at least u achieved something in ur new server with ur items and lvl unlike when u were in bera

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast