Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gj beat at least u achieved something in ur new server with ur items and lvl unlike when u were ...
Page: 9

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

gj beat at least u achieved something in ur new server with ur items and lvl unlike when u were in bera [/b]
    errrm, did you achieved anything?

wow guys you are so pro now
    it was first time when you taked castle right? oh ic

SexyWarrior

wow guys you are so pro now
    it was first time when you taked castle right? oh ic[/b]
    well if one of u would know how many ppl positive got in ALL the allys

and how many ppl we were there..
    u wouldnt talk like dat.

Pff,I'm sure they'll get it back..They had the castle for like 2 years,lawl.

well if one of u would know how many ppl positive got in ALL the allys

and how many ppl we were there..
    u wouldnt talk like dat.[/b]
    as i know all clans that was in csw,was fighting against positive :/

errrm, did you achieved anything?[/b]
    rephrase ur question to
    "Did u bragged about ur achievements like we bragged about this achievement?"

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

no i actually want to know what u have achieved

BlackIrish

my name lives on from Ares [/b]
    I love you baby.

Pff,I'm sure they'll get it back..They had the castle for like 2 years,lawl.[/b]
    Cause noone bothered...

Why go 30 people up to 60 people using recata ?

CSW aint the same fun now as it was before.

BlackIrish

Yep. They had castle when there was absoulutley no reason at all going there, no one really cared about it. No NP gain, cata bugs and stuff.. Most people went to FT instead

ZuBy

as i know all clans that was in csw,was fighting against positive :/[/b]
    Thats quite logical that ppl atack castle owner and his ally....

draviste

gj beat at least u achieved something in ur new server with ur items and lvl unlike when u were in bera [/b]
    hmm well lets see there junior Endless Xistance my clan on Bera was the first non turk clan in two years to reach the number one spot on Bera was for only 3 days but hey, the only things I have seen you do is get your ass kicked repeadetly by me when i was there, and then i guess you also achieved the ability to write me crying letters each and every time i sent yah off to do the worm quest, so Kenny what have you achieved and jerking off weiweur for items doesnt count for accomplishements.
    rephrase ur question to
    "Did u bragged about ur achievements like we bragged about this achievement?" [/b]
    nice homo avatar to there gg, its okay kenny let it out bro were here for yah, if yah cant get laid i guess troll around the forums looking for attention, maybe you will meet someone dude then you wont feel the need to spam every topic with your pathetic "take on it" go suck tosuns scrot or something maybe he will hook yah up idk but gtfo

PS: on a side not there Kenny baby why do most people have the "Am I trustable" in the bottom of there post but you feel the need to validate your fagginess by having the "Am I gay" in the bottom of yours, I voted for yah and Kenny whatever the courts say its not Beastiality its inter specicies erotica

Thats quite logical that ppl atack castle owner and his ally....[/b]
    So next csw every1 will fight against ur clan and ur allys..so positive will take it back easy...

draviste

So next csw every1 will fight against ur clan and ur allys..so positive will take it back easy...[/b]
    Positive will bring there best guns and they just might take that castle back I fully expect them too, the last csw was extremely close we only got the castle in the last 5 minutes so will postive come out fighting? Hell Yeah. I think the castle may go back and forth for the next few months with everyone gunning for it, but it sure makes the Pathos CSW's alot of fun and competitive, good luck to all lets keep it clean.

Positive will bring there best guns and they just might take that castle back I fully expect them too, the last csw was extremely close we only got the castle in the last 5 minutes so will postive come out fighting? Hell Yeah. I think the castle may go back and forth for the next few months with everyone gunning for it, but it sure makes the Pathos CSW's alot of fun and competitive, good luck to all lets keep it clean.[/b]
    I agree with you ... as you can see when ppl don't say shit , i don't flame or scream ...

P.S : I never say bad thing so i will just have fun. And if people wanna fight do it inGame not on forum/msn ...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast