Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gratz CWest ForJustice on accredited G5 :)

This is a discussion on Gratz CWest ForJustice on accredited G5 :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol at spanish chat ! haha <3 luving it[/b] haha yeh we were spanish all >.<, from diez and girakon ...
Page: 2

Red face

Lol at spanish chat !

haha <3 luving it[/b]
    haha yeh we were spanish all >.<, from diez and girakon xD.

Banned

That&#39;s nice Dark
    Got more next pk pictures or something?

tguedes

next is prob the best dlw clan right now. theres really no clan to compete with them on orc side and human side besides them sucks

Banned

Honestly, dont want to be a jerk, but thats not a big deal...Sorry, warn me when you&#39;ll get Felankor, but not Isi, especially when you BOUGHT the emblem.

Red face

In this picture are some of the old players from my diez clan, miss you all

Forgot to say that in the isiloon picture we were all lvl 59, and ended like all in 57 or less xD hahha.

LE0N

gratz .. h34r:

next is prob the best dlw clan right now. theres really no clan to compete with them on orc side and human side besides them sucks[/b]
    i hope ur joking.......

Hubris and forjustice run DCZ, w/ enchanted reppin humans, next in 2nd.

lol we killed it 7 month ago. before ko blocked ips of some countrys 1/2 of my clan members couldnt join c-west anymore , it was just about cordination

We didnt needed ventrilo or teamspeak xD
    [/b]
    LOL @ all those drainers xD
    why not just do it as hellsfury did, with warriors tanking it from 100% &#39;til its dead xD

and +1 at bankin. next might have sum teamwork but no one, i repeat no one, in there can do anything alone.
    since i usually solo with my undergeared bp in dlw&#39;s and ardream, i try to avoid the next parties, cuz they always have 3 duffers, 2 ice/light mages and 3 sins or warriors.
    (yes, my bp has less than 1.3k ap in ardream, but i can still kill)

gratz to FJ

edit: thats the way i remember next btw, with billions of rogues spiking ur ass off <_<

Al3jo

why not just do it as hellsfury did, with warriors tanking it from 100% &#39;til its dead xD

and +1 at bankin. next might have sum teamwork but no one, i repeat no one, in there can do anything alone.
    since i usually solo with my undergeared bp in dlw&#39;s and ardream, i try to avoid the next parties, cuz they always have 3 duffers, 2 ice/light mages and 3 sins or warriors.

gratz to FJ
    edit: thats the way i remember next btw, with billions of rogues spiking ur ass off <_<[/b]
    ofc best clans = best teams lol, KO is for teams not for soloing.

i said that next have some teamwork, not that they are good.
    any decent party can take them out easy.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

well i aint rly b a jerk gunna just say true....nothing to gratz about accredited-.- u didnt even did the isi quest just bought it no achivement there...pls next not even close to b the best clan in ardream i havent seen hubris playing but most are vaevictus player and i can say their ego>skills ... forjustice never seen many playing and virus bunch of noobs that dont rly know how to play as team their clan party is like a random party...flame as much as u want my opinion -.-

(btw not saying every member in the clans i named are noobs they got some gg&#39;s members )

Red face

gratz to FJ
    edit: thats the way i remember next btw, with billions of rogues spiking ur ass off <_<[/b]
    in that time when we did it, we drained it and sleep it till it got no hp and then the debuffer parasited it, the mages started spaming ignition solid and all atacked it xD.

lol i really dont know why you flame us, we just got 1 torment debuffer and isnt online all the time when orcs always got 5+torment debuffers in different partys at pk making impossible to pk with buff, humans dont have torment debuffers at least i dont know anyone just the one who is in our clan, and before saying we got 3+priests debuffers lol post their names pls .

cant really think of anyone right now.

i like u, u havnt done anything to me, but i dont like ur clan, and the way u guys pk. and the fact that u have some ex-speedhackers in the clan.

just my 5 cents

slasher765

well i aint rly b a jerk gunna just say true....nothing to gratz about accredited-.- u didnt even did the isi quest just bought it no achivement there...pls next not even close to b the best clan in ardream i havent seen hubris playing but most are vaevictus player and i can say their ego>skills ... forjustice never seen many playing and virus bunch of noobs that dont rly know how to play as team their clan party is like a random party...flame as much as u want my opinion -.-

(btw not saying every member in the clans i named are noobs they got some gg&#39;s members )[/b]

u really dont want to be human when there is a full fj party lol

Alibaba85

dam i feel ripped off...... i just wasted a few mins of my time^^ ah who cares i love reading Hugge and Tuga!

gratz fellas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast