Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CuriositY Akara

This is a discussion on CuriositY Akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had seriously nothing to do and its doing like 2 weeks this Heineken saying that I'm noob I don't ...
Page: 1

CuriositY

I had seriously nothing to do and its doing like 2 weeks this Heineken saying that I'm noob I don't know how to play and he can own me so.. That what I did went to try it ..

This is seriously My first movie Ever Made I've never touched at fraps B4 and at Windows Movie Maker So I seriously sucks At Edit : This isn't a AWESOME MOVIE , I'm not here to show How I'm good or how I'm bad .. I just wanted to show I can maybe do some shit with my non-babashopped Character .. I'll try to learn some for the Windows Movie maker or take another Program but its kinda the first time so don't I wish you to don't exept anything really good..

I watched it like a normal player that never saw this movie and I judge that for like 6.5/10 so ..

Thank You for the comment and I still need to learn ..

RapidShare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/82053376...ositY.wmv.html

FilesFront :

http://files.filefront.com/AkaraCuriositYw...;/fileinfo.html

Youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiSVIOp-VdM

human_sin

1st

Banned

2nd... dlinging

CuriositY

Don't think it will be wonderfull guys :P

_eSuba_

downloading

Banned

That was kinda nice :P I liked it :P But the song could be other Its good song but it have been used in too many pk videos >.< So yea 6/10 Because the Editing REALLY was horrible

MacedonianSlayer

for first movie is nice but is will give u 6/10 cus of music really suck trance baby

edit: grobs is using gloves with dd
    edit 2: text while ur vs suck
    edit 3: call me next time when u will pking

CuriositY

for first movie is nice but is will give u 6/10 cus of music really suck trance baby[/b]
    Yea like the only song that I had on my computer was this.. And I don&#39;t download music so :S That what I had :S

So Guys Ty :P I&#39;ll try to do more and Learn to someone how to be pro at Editing..

Edit :
    for first movie is nice but is will give u 6/10 cus of music really suck trance baby

edit: grobs is using gloves with dd
    edit 2: text while ur vs suck
    edit 3: call me next time when u will pking [/b]
    Thank You for the hint ( If its called like that ) I told you that I don&#39;t know how to put the text b4 the image :S

I didnt really like it to be honost but thats just me opionions are different for each person.
    The text got more attention that the pk vid itself and the song is abused in every pk vid :P.

dun want to flame its just my opinion and as you know people can have different opinions. Keep them cmming tho... maybe i&#39;ll like ur next one more .

CuriositY

I didnt really like it to be honost but thats just me opionions are different for each person.
    The text got more attention that the pk vid itself and the song is abused in every pk vid :P.

dun want to flame its just my opinion and as you know people can have different opinions. Keep them cmming tho... maybe i&#39;ll like ur next one more .[/b]

Yea As I said I made it in like 30 mins .. 5 mins of 1 v 1 ..
    And 25 mins of Pk I haven&#39;t put everything because I&#39;m not able to use Window Movie Maker so :S

Thank You same for the comment and next video I wont edit it .. I&#39;ll make the Boy Friend of My Sister do it .. He&#39;s an programmer..

It&#39;s not me omfg , my friend Emir is playing Heineken , jezz
    He is playing it till i sell it -_-

MacedonianSlayer

Yea As I said I made it in like 30 mins .. 5 mins of 1 v 1 ..
    And 25 mins of Pk I haven&#39;t put everything because I&#39;m not able to use Window Movie Maker so :S

Thank You same for the comment and next video I wont edit it .. I&#39;ll make the Boy Friend of My Sister do it .. He&#39;s an programmer..[/b]

but dude i dont know how to make it :lol: :lol: just j/k

Lun4t1C

It was actually good for a first movie 7/10.

CuriositY

It&#39;s not me omfg , my friend Emir is playing Heineken , jezz
    He is playing it till i sell it -_-[/b]

Pff you were on the Ventrilo Pff Don&#39;T try to hide :P

_eSuba_

^.^ cool movie . i like the end when you guys pwn the orcs when they aoe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast