Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Gratz to UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ

This is a discussion on Gratz to UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GJ BOIS YOU DESERVED IT![/b] gg...
Page: 8

TopCat

GJ BOIS YOU DESERVED IT![/b]

gg

I_JuST_OwNed_U

didnt get to attend myself :/ but good job undezz, and i was wondering why did yall ally with chulos of all clans :/ there nothing but quitters in bdw and ksers in cz, and heard of ksing bosses and luring... they a gay clan except a few and very few at that. Gratz to undez though keep up the good work ^^

xanarchistx

Clan list SS Please. Levels ??

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Clan list SS Please. Levels ?? [/b]
    most of us were 65-69 and 2 were 71 at the time of the csw
    but our allly helped us out alot

ISeeYouPee

almost all 68+

ya pretty well 68+ clan now with a few exceptions

Tenzer

grtz babas

TopCat

almost all 68+ [/b]
    w00t

PFC Senior Member

didnt get to attend myself :/ but good job undezz, and i was wondering why did yall ally with chulos of all clans :/ there nothing but quitters in bdw and ksers in cz, and heard of ksing bosses and luring... they a gay clan except a few and very few at that. Gratz to undez though keep up the good work ^^[/b]
    Ok dude we are lurer, ks , cheaters ,speed hacker, koxper ...cry me a river

Hey cutie Senior Member

didnt get to attend myself :/ but good job undezz, and i was wondering why did yall ally with chulos of all clans :/ there nothing but quitters in bdw and ksers in cz, and heard of ksing bosses and luring... they a gay clan except a few and very few at that. Gratz to undez though keep up the good work ^^[/b]
    loL? CHULOS is a really good ally. im sure they would have done a better job than any other clan we allied with. except for mayb AbsalutePower.
    BUt yeah we won cuz of chulos. amazing.
    so stfu. chulos has xp partys running all the time and have a lvl 70 in clan. what does shinigami have?

killer2675

is there 2 undestructablezzz clans or just 1 still?

I_JuST_OwNed_U

doesnt stop the fact that most of them suck and just ks the shit out of u and why would i cry, this is just a game that i make money off of so i can care less. And most of Shinigami have lives they have so none of us are trying to hardcore xp to 70+ most of us have jobs that are 40hrs a week, not 20 less hrs.

Good job for undez.

KaKashi-Sen

doesnt stop the fact that most of them suck and just ks the shit out of u and why would i cry, this is just a game that i make money off of so i can care less. And most of Shinigami have lives they have so none of us are trying to hardcore xp to 70+ most of us have jobs that are 40hrs a week, not 20 less hrs.

Good job for undez.[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzzz u think shinigami are best of us? lol dont come to fak this topic go cry to another site

PFC Senior Member

loL? CHULOS is a really good ally. im sure they would have done a better job than any other clan we allied with. except for mayb AbsalutePower.
    BUt yeah we won cuz of chulos. amazing.
    so stfu. chulos has xp partys running all the time and have a lvl 70 in clan. what does shinigami have?[/b]
    what a jealous guy ? ...i am sure they don't buy a plati premiun coz his gay clan can keep a exp in esland ..

KaKashi-Sen

what a jealous guy ? ...i am sure they don't buy a plati premiun coz his gay clan can keep a exp in esland ..[/b]
    +1 :blink:

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast