Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Greatest Hits from BabyBash

This is a discussion on Greatest Hits from BabyBash within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont know what he scammed, or w/e he did, but as far as the video goes, i like it...
Page: 3

Key911

i dont know what he scammed, or w/e he did, but as far as the video goes, i like it

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

even though he did some stupid shit, the video was still good... and the music at the end almost made me cry

jk ;P

its was a pretty good video tho.

Terrorblade

Boring, made by scammer, music doesnt fit .... wow, what a combination

Banned

I liked it.

I loved the beggining part back in KE and shit.

tormentors part was boring.. screenshots were ok..

Music was good.

7.9/10

ok ty , some1 tell me first one pls , fucking nice [/b]
    Mac Lethal - Sun Storm.. FFS I WORKED HARD TO FIND THAT OUT AND ITS ON THE YOUTUBE COMMENT. /quit_life

Banned

I still don't get what him being a scammer has to do with his video. It's not like he scammed the clips, lol. It's one thing to be mad or upset at what he did but it has nothing to do with his video.

I still don't get what him being a scammer has to do with his video. It's not like he scammed the clips, lol. It's one thing to be mad or upset at what he did but it has nothing to do with his video.[/b]
    Bro, he scammed their NPs.
    >:|

J

Bro, he scammed their NPs.[/b]
    Wow joke stealer.

Banned

Well, Majix was like his best friend so I guess BB&#39;s stealing abilitys rubbed off on him, eh? :P <3

Well, since he can&#39;t access Ko4Life, I did him a favor by posting this for him.[/b]
    Well, maybe he shouldn&#39;t scam people...
    He&#39;s a fagot scammer and deserves no praise... i fucking hate kids over the internet who scam people. They know nothing can be done about it so they rob shit then, I would just love to see half these kids try that shit in RL.
    So u are helping a scammer posting a video, coz he got banned from this forum?

Lock or delete imo.[/b]
    +1.

Not even gonna watch it... everytime you post this shit its like you rub it in vans face more all the shit he lost.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/[email protected]%3E

Stopped my lil wayne for bout 15 minutes just to listen to T.I. :P respect. don&#39;t care wtf he did he&#39;s still GG[/b]
    I think your place is out of forums too... Since the only 1 reason ppl using its market section...

Back to the topic:

Anyway both parts was boring... 3/10
    Even not worth making movies with a warrior...

Duro

I like the music that BabyBash used in his vid&#39;s. Can&#39;t say it&#39;s really my style, or the music I listen on a daily base. But still liked it.

I still don&#39;t get what him being a scammer has to do with his video. It&#39;s not like he scammed the clips, lol. It&#39;s one thing to be mad or upset at what he did but it has nothing to do with his video.[/b]
    Oke, lemme put the things in another perspective..

Lets say u are a big fan of someone, u love his music or film. But then he killed ur loved one.. How would u take it? Still love his music and stuff?
    Now u are prolly gonna say that comparison is stupid or unrealistic, but no matter what, its the PRINCIPLE. The victim of keke doesnt concern u, right? But what if it was u? Try imagine how the victim feels for a sec.

Anyway, Im done with this topic, pretty much already made my point from my first post.

Banned

It&#39;s easily understandable C4p, but I can honestly say I wouldn&#39;t judge his music/films because he killed my loved one, I&#39;d prolly just get thrown in jail for trying to kill him.

I&#39;ve been on the receiving end of 1 scam while playing this game and it was at the hands of NAS (VJE). If he were to become a "rapper" and I liked his music, I wouldn&#39;t say he couldn&#39;t rap for shit just because of him scamming me, I just wouldn&#39;t trust him with my in game items.

Both points are good and I see where you&#39;re coming from but well...to each his own I suppose

lol stfu magic, stop trying to defend him. He is a scammer, and his movie sucked ass (yes i wasted 15 minutes watching this.)

scroll raiding troll party ? priest spamming full heal? mage with a shield and run around tping?

i can do that naked tbh.

only thing worth mentioning was the bp vs with click potting, but that has been done in various movies

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast