Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Greatest Hits from BabyBash

This is a discussion on Greatest Hits from BabyBash within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol stfu magic, stop trying to defend him. He is a scammer, and his movie sucked ass (yes i wasted ...
Page: 4

Banned

lol stfu magic, stop trying to defend him. He is a scammer, and his movie sucked ass (yes i wasted 15 minutes watching this.)

scroll raiding troll party ? priest spamming full heal? mage with a shield and run around tping?

i can do that naked tbh.

only thing worth mentioning was the bp vs with click potting, but that has been done in various movies[/b]
    +1

lol stfu magic, stop trying to defend him. He is a scammer, and his movie sucked ass (yes i wasted 15 minutes watching this.)

scroll raiding troll party ? priest spamming full heal? mage with a shield and run around tping?

i can do that naked tbh.

only thing worth mentioning was the bp vs with click potting, but that has been done in various movies[/b]
    Sorry but you are such a over rated mage, you are a terrible support mage, it's just that you got good gear and you are good at getting kills. Last time i pk'd with you the only tp's we got is from the cz warp gate to the sundries.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

u run like such a pussy in cz puppet its funny

Banned

i can do that naked tbh.

Ok, now please, tell me what him being a scammer has to do with his movie. Once you find the answer then get back to me.

[spoiler]That might be kind of hard for you since IT DOESN'T.[/spoiler]

Ok, now please, tell me what him being a scammer has to do with his movie. Once you find the answer then get back to me.[/b]
    Im gonna put it in a very simple way, scammers gets no credit whatsoever.

nice song

Banned

Im gonna put it in a very simple way, scammers gets no credit whatsoever.[/b]
    Not everyone thinks that way, unfortunately for you. You can say his video sucks, but you can't say it sucks just because he's a scammer.

Banned

nice movie

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Not even gonna watch it... everytime you post this shit its like you rub it in vans face more all the shit he lost.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/[email protected]%3E[/b]
    +1

chimera2888

i agree wit magic post ur views and opinions on the vid not the person >.>

on topic tbh the only part i liked about it was the ending :\
    4/10 for me (to long had to skip alot of scenes)

Sorry but you are such a over rated mage, you are a terrible support mage, it's just that you got good gear and you are good at getting kills. Last time i pk'd with you the only tp's we got is from the cz warp gate to the sundries.[/b]
    Lol, that's because with +2 imirs or higher, chaotic +8, etc. you get so caught up in your ego of how much you tank that you actually suck more at the game cuz you realize money doesn't buy PK instinct.

1: I don't even know who Josh is in-game, probably someone I would never ask to party with. I choose to play support mage with people I pk with, aka 4ComeonBaby / my Twin / SirLegend / GGsquads, and someone that actually matters, not random retards that runs away and get pwned. Besides, isn't CZ all about 1vs1 and getting kills? Or is it about running with rest of the nation and camp in front of the opponent's base? We are no longer playing Pre-KE KO, this is Moradon patch, PK is as lame as it gets. BTW: Have fun pking with Kloud / Pyro (aka the top tier mages LAWL)
    2: Meow: Ya sorry, not gonna fight a lvl 80 warrior with a full party while leveling in EW.
    3: Majix: it isn't hard to play a priest with full heal / full debuff, and raid noobs in CZ. I have been there and done that. Half of your equips come from Insanity / USD as well, I wouldn't be surprised you spend more money than me in Girakon lol.
    4: Magic, the video has nothing to do with him being a scammer, but the video sucks anyways, so who cares?

Boyce

Good music

1: I don't even know who Josh is in-game, probably someone I would never ask to party with. I choose to play support mage with people I pk with, aka 4ComeonBaby / my Twin / SirLegend / GGsquads, and someone that actually matters, not random retards that runs away and get pwned. Besides, isn't CZ all about 1vs1 and getting kills? Or is it about running with rest of the nation and camp in front of the opponent's base? We are no longer playing Pre-KE KO, this is Moradon patch, PK is as lame as it gets. BTW: Have fun pking with Kloud / Pyro (aka the top tier mages LAWL)
    2: Meow: Ya sorry, not gonna fight a lvl 80 warrior with a full party while leveling in EW.
    3: Majix: it isn't hard to play a priest with full heal / full debuff, and raid noobs in CZ. I have been there and done that. Half of your equips come from Insanity / USD as well, I wouldn't be surprised you spend more money than me in Girakon lol.
    4: Magic, the video has nothing to do with him being a scammer, but the video sucks anyways, so who cares?[/b]
    Well, seeing as how you aren&#39;t as pro of a mercher as you claim.. and you actually have bought GB&#39;s for usd (hince why you pmed me on dragonaire asking to buy GB&#39;s for USD). But sure =] Also, I have spent 3 Gold prems, rest bronze on gira.. and the only item i bought for USD was a RoL that I sold 10 GB&#39;s for USD and then bought. I&#39;ve made, so far, over 2-2.5k+ off selling remerchanting profits and my own gear and more to come. Insanity did help me get gear, and I <3 them for that.. but do keep in mind that I spent hours at isiloons, felankors, and gave in every eslant drop, so had i sold those drops or taken the fela/isi time to go farm, i probably woulda made more in the long run

And yes I know that playing a FH priest isnt that hard, and since you&#39;ve been there and done that, maybe you should USD some more and get a priest again, since mage isn&#39;t working out that well for you.

And lastly, I find it ironic that you wish to flame babybash when according to what the grapevine told me, you&#39;ve been buying a lot of cheap gear off of him lately, lawl? "I don&#39;t care where I get my gear from, it doesn&#39;t matter," but yet "Don&#39;t bite the hand that feeds you." Guess your morals are a bit maladjusted.

Whatever, IDC I had fun on KO and made some good friends, something that you obviously lack. Enjoy your USDing on a dead server and sometime I&#39;ll fraps myself on a random mage and teach you how to TP.

Peace out, and let movie discussion recommence.

aero

I liked it ^_^

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast