Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Greatest Hits from BabyBash

This is a discussion on Greatest Hits from BabyBash within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, seeing as how you aren't as pro of a mercher as you claim.. and you actually have bought GB's ...
Page: 5

Well, seeing as how you aren&#39;t as pro of a mercher as you claim.. and you actually have bought GB&#39;s for usd (hince why you pmed me on dragonaire asking to buy GB&#39;s for USD). But sure =] Also, I have spent 3 Gold prems, rest bronze on gira.. and the only item i bought for USD was a RoL that I sold 10 GB&#39;s for USD and then bought. I&#39;ve made, so far, over 2-2.5k+ off selling remerchanting profits and my own gear and more to come. Insanity did help me get gear, and I <3 them for that.. but do keep in mind that I spent hours at isiloons, felankors, and gave in every eslant drop, so had i sold those drops or taken the fela/isi time to go farm, i probably woulda made more in the long run

And yes I know that playing a FH priest isnt that hard, and since you&#39;ve been there and done that, maybe you should USD some more and get a priest again, since mage isn&#39;t working out that well for you.

And lastly, I find it ironic that you wish to flame babybash when according to what the grapevine told me, you&#39;ve been buying a lot of cheap gear off of him lately, lawl? "I don&#39;t care where I get my gear from, it doesn&#39;t matter," but yet "Don&#39;t bite the hand that feeds you." Guess your morals are a bit maladjusted.

Whatever, IDC I had fun on KO and made some good friends, something that you obviously lack. Enjoy your USDing on a dead server and sometime I&#39;ll fraps myself on a random mage and teach you how to TP.

Peace out, and let movie discussion recommence.[/b]
    You really don&#39;t think I could make over 2.2 - 2.5k profit if I was to quit and sell both of my equipped chars right now? Lawl you are so funny. However, I doubt you made 2.2k selling off your Chitins +8 and crappy uniques. Unless you are talking Girakon + rest of the servers you have played in. Then I dunno, but I don&#39;t care either. You have no right to bash me as a babashoper because you, including your friends, do so as well. And trust me, I haven&#39;t spend over 600 USD on this server (that is including 4-5 months of premium + knight cashs). Majority of my items came from inter-server trade and such. My buying list hasn&#39;t been changed for 2 months, simply because no one on Girakon have the items I desire.

Ya I bought SSE + 1 from babybash, and that was the only thing I bought from him. If I don&#39;t buy them, he would still sell it to turks and recycles them back into the market, what difference does that make? Yet, he is still a scammer. Take KOXPer and Gold farmers for example, they wouldn&#39;t be able to make profit if no one else buys from them. If you see a ROL for 300 MIL, knowing he was a KOXPer, would that change your mind? I doubt it. This also reminds me of that HB +7 incident. LAWL banned me from KO4Life because I stole a HB +7 from a merchant. Someone taking this game a little bit too serious.

Maybe you can msn BabyBash and tell him to give me a Mage lesson, with his Shield + HP stats and still runs around and get raped. I wonder how much he is going to charge me for that kind of lesson. Wait, nvm I was the first mage on Girakon to go Dread Shield + Killer mage. You, on the other hand, is no different from any other priests. IMO, MrsKlein / GGarkady >> You x 100. A buffer + fullhealer manage to keep a full party alive, while a debuffer + fullhealer can&#39;t (while on scrolls) It is good you are moving on now though.

PS: I just remembered, IronHazee got kicked from your clan cuz he picked me over your whole clan lawl.

GL

You really don&#39;t think I could make over 2.2 - 2.5k profit if I was to quit and sell both of my equipped chars right now? Lawl you are so funny. However, I doubt you made 2.2k selling off your Chitins +8 and crappy uniques. Unless you are talking Girakon + rest of the servers you have played in. Then I dunno, but I don&#39;t care either. You have no right to bash me as a babashoper because you, including your friends, do so as well. And trust me, I haven&#39;t spend over 600 USD on this server (that is including 4-5 months of premium + knight cashs). Majority of my items came from inter-server trade and such. My buying list hasn&#39;t been changed for 2 months, simply because no one on Girakon have the items I desire.

Ya I bought SSE + 1 from babybash, and that was the only thing I bought from him. If I don&#39;t buy them, he would still sell it to turks and recycles them back into the market, what difference does that make? Yet, he is still a scammer. Take KOXPer and Gold farmers for example, they wouldn&#39;t be able to make profit if no one else buys from them. If you see a ROL for 300 MIL, knowing he was a KOXPer, would that change your mind? I doubt it. This also reminds me of that HB +7 incident. LAWL banned me from KO4Life because I stole a HB +7 from a merchant. Someone taking this game a little bit too serious.

Maybe you can msn BabyBash and tell him to give me a Mage lesson, with his Shield + HP stats and still runs around and get raped. I wonder how much he is going to charge me for that kind of lesson. Wait, nvm I was the first mage on Girakon to go Dread Shield + Killer mage. You, on the other hand, is no different from any other priests. IMO, MrsKlein / GGarkady >> You x 100. A buffer + fullhealer manage to keep a full party alive, while a debuffer + fullhealer can&#39;t (while on scrolls) It is good you are moving on now though.

PS: I just remembered, IronHazee got kicked from your clan cuz he picked me over your whole clan lawl.

GL [/b]
    Unlike you, I don&#39;t make retarded decisions to go for ridiculous uniques.. because I don&#39;t need that to succeed It just reinforces that you rely on your gear moreso than ability. I don&#39;t care what you do with your money, it&#39;s your decision, but every time i made a good deal to remerch i wasn&#39;t making "150m off a HB" i was making $30. It adds up over time I&#39;ve been selling GBs on gira since the 2nd week ($40 for one gb was too good to pass up) so.. choose not to believe, but my paypal doesn&#39;t lie at the end of the day.

And thanks for saying two randoms are better than me =[ It really hurts my feelings. The difference between me and you is that I don&#39;t try to act like I&#39;m the best, nor do I try and compare myself to others in a condescending manner. Like I&#39;ve said, the game was meant to be for fun for me, not a competition to be better than "other priests." Lol and btw, I kept my parties alive pretty well, and it was easy against priests like the one&#39;s you have idolized.. since they can&#39;t debuff and one parasite owns that undying buff they cant seem to get over using. I might have tried out those kinds of builds, but it was too frequently that I was the only priest in the party.. actually it was always that way unless stylo logged on; so Subside and a FH was much better than having no duffs whatsoever and being able to cure a party.. Haha, I actually have the field vision to know who is in need of a cure individually, rather than just lazily using party cure.

edit: oh and since I don&#39;t want to mess up the comment flow on a good movie, I&#39;ll end our discussion there. Feel free to reply, but I won&#39;t do so again on this topic.

Legacy Senior Member

nice vid.

IMO, MrsKlein / GGarkady >> You x 100. A buffer + fullhealer manage to keep a full party alive, while a debuffer + fullhealer can&#39;t (while on scrolls)[/b]
    i wont reply to anything but this. i&#39;ve pked with ggarkady and majix. majix is way better than arkady. arkady&#39;s a good addition but he just used full heals whenever they got up and not when they were needed. he was an alright priest but need improvement. the only good priests i got to pk with on girakon was bark, curly (only when curly was on... no offence qunix), dragonaire and stylo (J). rialix was also a pretty good priest but i didnt get to pk much with him. all other priest were either useless bps or just didnt know how to play their class to the fullest.

the movie was good although he was a scammer.. hes one of the few ppl i&#39;ve met who actually knew how to pk with a party and he taught me a lot about pking with parties (i never rly partied pk when i played diez i was more of a solo warrior)

Unlike you, I don&#39;t make retarded decisions to go for ridiculous uniques.. because I don&#39;t need that to succeed It just reinforces that you rely on your gear moreso than ability. I don&#39;t care what you do with your money, it&#39;s your decision, but every time i made a good deal to remerch i wasn&#39;t making "150m off a HB" i was making $30. It adds up over time I&#39;ve been selling GBs on gira since the 2nd week ($40 for one gb was too good to pass up) so.. choose not to believe, but my paypal doesn&#39;t lie at the end of the day.

And thanks for saying two randoms are better than me =[ It really hurts my feelings. The difference between me and you is that I don&#39;t try to act like I&#39;m the best, nor do I try and compare myself to others in a condescending manner. Like I&#39;ve said, the game was meant to be for fun for me, not a competition to be better than "other priests." Lol and btw, I kept my parties alive pretty well, and it was easy against priests like the one&#39;s you have idolized.. since they can&#39;t debuff and one parasite owns that undying buff they cant seem to get over using. I might have tried out those kinds of builds, but it was too frequently that I was the only priest in the party.. actually it was always that way unless stylo logged on; so Subside and a FH was much better than having no duffs whatsoever and being able to cure a party.. Haha, I actually have the field vision to know who is in need of a cure individually, rather than just lazily using party cure.

edit: oh and since I don&#39;t want to mess up the comment flow on a good movie, I&#39;ll end our discussion there. Feel free to reply, but I won&#39;t do so again on this topic.[/b]
    Yup, this is all about the decisions you make, you decide to sell gold bars for USD, while I decide to keep the 150 m off a HB. If I needed to make money I would do so from a job, not from a game. This game is merely for entertainment with friends.

My argument stands. You can have all the fun you want with your friends, but don&#39;t drag others into it, cuz it is absolutely pointless. Sure Dragonite probably have pked with GGarkady, but was it on vent? I doubt it, the statement is already biased from the start. Notice how you have only listed priests from your own clan? ... Take this video, for example, even if BabyBash wasn&#39;t a scammer, this video is average at its best. (Reasons give in previous posts)

I don&#39;t see the point of you trying to defend yourself as a "good priest", since you said you don&#39;t care in the first place, so lets just leave it at that. No point going through this buffer vs debuffer / vent vs no vent, etc etc.

PuppyDog

i loved it!

lol stfu magic, stop trying to defend him. He is a scammer, and his movie sucked ass (yes i wasted 15 minutes watching this.)[/b]
    Ok, now please, tell me what him being a scammer has to do with his movie. Once you find the answer then get back to me.
    [spoiler]That might be kind of hard for you since IT DOESN&#39;T.[/spoiler][/b]
    Ok. Now please, learn some basics in grammar. Puppet said he is a scammer AND the movie sucked. 2 separate ideas combined by the conjunction "and".

I watched some of it this time... but i closed it once i saw how bad he was on a priest. He should invest in putting the cure bar on his skillbar instead of just spamming full heals when everyone is at full hp.
    AND, yes, I&#39;m gonna bring up a new idea, totally seperate. Either way fuck babybash he&#39;s a little fag.

I always though Puppet was a good mage as far as pvp goes, or at least not a "terrible" one. Although I only pked with him a few random times and he didn&#39;t have to tp me much because we were both attacking, he stunned a lot and did damage... so thats enough support for me

1: I don&#39;t even know who Josh is in-game, probably someone I would never ask to party with. I choose to play support mage with people I pk with, aka 4ComeonBaby / my Twin / SirLegend / GGsquads, and someone that actually matters, not random retards that runs away and get pwned. Besides, isn&#39;t CZ all about 1vs1 and getting kills? Or is it about running with rest of the nation and camp in front of the opponent&#39;s base? We are no longer playing Pre-KE KO, this is Moradon patch, PK is as lame as it gets. BTW: Have fun pking with Kloud / Pyro (aka the top tier mages LAWL)
    2: Meow: Ya sorry, not gonna fight a lvl 80 warrior with a full party while leveling in EW.
    3: Majix: it isn&#39;t hard to play a priest with full heal / full debuff, and raid noobs in CZ. I have been there and done that. Half of your equips come from Insanity / USD as well, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised you spend more money than me in Girakon lol.
    4: Magic, the video has nothing to do with him being a scammer, but the video sucks anyways, so who cares?[/b]
    Pyro / Kloud >> You x100

Banned

Ok. Now please, learn some basics in grammar. Puppet said he is a scammer AND the movie sucked. 2 separate ideas combined by the conjunction "and".

I watched some of it this time... but i closed it once i saw how bad he was on a priest. He should invest in putting the cure bar on his skillbar instead of just spamming full heals when everyone is at full hp.
    AND, yes, I&#39;m gonna bring up a new idea, totally seperate. Either way fuck babybash he&#39;s a little fag.

I always though Puppet was a good mage as far as pvp goes, or at least not a "terrible" one. Although I only pked with him a few random times and he didn&#39;t have to tp me much because we were both attacking, he stunned a lot and did damage... so thats enough support for me [/b]

Why call him a scammer in a topic about his movie? He related the two when he first did that. "He&#39;s a scammer and his movie sucked ass." Ok, his movie sucked, but why add that he is a scammer? He&#39;s implying that it sucks even more because he&#39;s a scammer. Most people that watched/will watch his video already know he&#39;s a scammer. Rate the video as this is a topic about the video. Go make a topic about how he&#39;s a fag and then post shit about him as a person and about how much he&#39;s a scammer.

Pyro / Kloud >> You x100[/b]
    You are from Insanity right? go figures lawl

Duro

You are from Insanity right? go figures lawl[/b]
    Right now he aint

Why call him a scammer in a topic about his movie? He related the two when he first did that. "He&#39;s a scammer and his movie sucked ass." Ok, his movie sucked, but why add that he is a scammer? He&#39;s implying that it sucks even more because he&#39;s a scammer. Most people that watched/will watch his video already know he&#39;s a scammer. Rate the video as this is a topic about the video. Go make a topic about how he&#39;s a fag and then post shit about him as a person and about how much he&#39;s a scammer.[/b]
    Because he&#39;s a scammer. Scammer&#39;s don&#39;t deserve to be on ko4life in any way. And no, not a lot of people know that he is one, so yes it needs to be brought up.

Implying that it sucks more because he&#39;s a scammer is perfectly justifiable. You suck as a KO player and suck as a person= twice the suckage.

You are from Insanity right? go figures lawl[/b]
    He&#39;s dragonaire...

Oh lol I thought he was some dumb warrior from insanity. I remembered I was partied with Dragonaire once on human side (Dragonite invited me), and pretty sure we got 1.5k np in like 1 scroll without anyone dying. That is the only time I recall partying with him. There is not one time I partied with Meow or Dragonite and we got owned.

so tping to sundry? nice lie?

Oh lol I thought he was some dumb warrior from insanity. I remembered I was partied with Dragonaire once on human side (Dragonite invited me), and pretty sure we got 1.5k np in like 1 scroll without anyone dying. That is the only time I recall partying with him. There is not one time I partied with Meow or Dragonite and we got owned.

so tping to sundry? nice lie?[/b]
    All i remember who was in party was me and meow, Taylor i think. He added you as we needed a good mage. You wouldn&#39;t come on vent, you ran in and died, several times, and didn&#39;t tp us when we needed it. Then rickrolled came online, we added him and he refused to be in a party with such a bad mage, so we kicked you.

All i remember who was in party was me and meow, Taylor i think. He added you as we needed a good mage. You wouldn&#39;t come on vent, you ran in and died, several times, and didn&#39;t tp us when we needed it. Then rickrolled came online, we added him and he refused to be in a party with such a bad mage, so we kicked you.[/b]
    DangerDuck refused to be in a party with a bad mage? I guess thats why he quitted

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast