Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Greatest Hits from BabyBash

This is a discussion on Greatest Hits from BabyBash within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who dls these day,s just watch. it was so so, his history dampens it. All i remember who was in ...
Page: 6

iiason

who dls these day,s just watch.

it was so so, his history dampens it.

All i remember who was in party was me and meow, Taylor i think. He added you as we needed a good mage. You wouldn't come on vent, you ran in and died, several times, and didn't tp us when we needed it. Then rickrolled came online, we added him and he refused to be in a party with such a bad mage, so we kicked you.[/b]
    lol

DangerDuck refused to be in a party with a bad mage? I guess thats why he quitted [/b]
    DangerDuck was 10 times a better mage then you will EVER be.
    I don't care if hes a scammer.

DangerDuck was 10 times a better mage then you will EVER be.
    I don't care if hes a scammer.[/b]
    Just like MrsKlein and GGarkady is 100 times a better priest than you will EVER be?

Just like MrsKlein and GGarkady is 100 times a better priest than you will EVER be?[/b]
    Good for them. I do not have to be seen as good from someone who fails at there class. I do my job as a priest, i know this because i keep my party alive and gain NP.

Besides, the only reason you pk with those turks is because any English player in there right mind would not party with you as you are so god damn annoying.

PuppyDog

Good for them. I do not have to be seen as good from someone who fails at there class. I do my job as a priest, i know this because i keep my party alive and gain NP.

Besides, the only reason you pk with those turks is because any English player in there right mind would not party with you as you are so god damn annoying.[/b]

lol :lol:

Besides, the only reason you pk with those turks is because any English player in there right mind would not party with you as you are so god damn annoying.[/b]
    Same reason why I won't party with them. You expect a stranger to go vent so you guys can work better together? Try harder pls, and get owned less.

besides, turk >> english players. this has been established since day 1

DarK

besides, turk >> english players. this has been established since day 1[/b]

are you retarded? im not saying ALL turkish players are bad, there are some that are very good. But imo there are more good english players than good turkish players.

are you retarded? im not saying ALL turkish players are bad, there are some that are very good. But imo there are more good english players than good turkish players.[/b]
    +1 ^_^

are you retarded? im not saying ALL turkish players are bad, there are some that are very good. But imo there are more good english players than good turkish players.[/b]

turk population >> english population
    turk dupe >> english
    turk king >> english
    turk koxpers >> english
    turk netcafe >> english

overall, turks >> english imo

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol fuk vent, for me vent just messes up the my pk style, in MYKO it was all without vent and thats wat im best at :P, and apparently insanity wants vent while pking so yeah.... its a good thing i quit KO like 3 weeks ago
    as for the movie, was crap, doesn't know how to play mage for shit, i see him running around and in 1 minute all he does is drop 3 aoes and just run around, this is why ice mages in my opinion are shit, fire ftw, since u kill and help out with bliz ^^
    as for babybash, he is a scammer, but calling him that won't change his mind to give bak the items he scammed from van/me, but we just call him that so his name is known to be in the hall of shame
    as for yuber, i haven't pked with him, so im not sure, but from the look of it id say he is good
    as for majix, i have been with him to ew and he was doing a pretty good job, even when we got raided sometimes, so id say good priest
    but in my opinion the best priest on Girakon is Modiana, he knowns his shit, and best mage, u know it ^^, i just wish i had rickrolled bak with all those items to show u :P

lol fuk vent, for me vent just messes up the my pk style, in MYKO it was all without vent and thats wat im best at :P, and apparently insanity wants vent while pking so yeah.... its a good thing i quit KO like 3 weeks ago
    as for the movie, was crap, doesn't know how to play mage for shit, i see him running around and in 1 minute all he does is drop 3 aoes and just run around, this is why ice mages in my opinion are shit, fire ftw, since u kill and help out with bliz ^^
    as for babybash, he is a scammer, but calling him that won't change his mind to give bak the items he scammed from van/me, but we just call him that so his name is known to be in the hall of shame
    as for yuber, i haven't pked with him, so im not sure, but from the look of it id say he is good
    as for majix, i have been with him to ew and he was doing a pretty good job, even when we got raided sometimes, so id say good priest
    but in my opinion the best priest on Girakon is Modiana, he knowns his shit, and best mage, u know it ^^, i just wish i had rickrolled bak with all those items to show u :P[/b]
    That's the problem, he looks good yet he still isn't.
    Modiana is a good priest, he has been with mages for ages aoe'ing, so yeah when pk'ing with a mage he knows his stuff. He has to cope with a lot most times with healing, curing and buffing, but there all aoe's. I have only pk with/against him as a buffer so i do not know what he is like as a duffer, may be good or may not be.
    P.s I havn't seen you on a mage, but the previous owner of rickrolled was probably the best mage i have partied with

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

That's the problem, he looks good yet he still isn't.
    Modiana is a good priest, he has been with mages for ages aoe'ing, so yeah when pk'ing with a mage he knows his stuff. He has to cope with a lot most times with healing, curing and buffing, but there all aoe's. I have only pk with/against him as a buffer so i do not know what he is like as a duffer, may be good or may not be.
    P.s I havn't seen you on a mage, but the previous owner of rickrolled was probably the best mage i have partied with[/b]
    lol ghala (previous owner of dd) he did some good support but thats all, im not saying he was bad or anything, he was actually good compared to others, but as for when i used rickrolled for the 3 days, ask anyone how it was with me in cz :P...... ladder points restart... after 10 minutes i have 1.5k np while the one below me has 1xx :P
    also u can ask any myko players who their best mage in their opinion is ^^, but as for KO im coming bak in 3 months and then ill be bak on my friend's mage

damn I look good, thanks for the comment.

btw dangerduck blows. when he was on human side, guy use a scorpion shield and get raped every single time rofl

damn I look good, thanks for the comment.

btw dangerduck blows. when he was on human side, guy use a scorpion shield and get raped every single time rofl[/b]
    Human side with fierce or human side with BB4H? Because when he went human with fierce he had computer problems + school so only cradow played, cradow is a okey mage, i guess it's not his first choice class but hes a nice guy. If you are talking about when he was with BB4H i don't see where you are coming from. Every time we used to go raid SG/Bl or CrazyMages he would tank like all of there warriors without ever dying. He had insane gear for the time. You're a lighting mage and you tank a lot, so imagine having +50 or so more stat points?

turles

nice

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast