Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Greatest Hits from BabyBash

This is a discussion on Greatest Hits from BabyBash within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same reason why I won't party with them. You expect a stranger to go vent so you guys can work ...
Page: 7

peintre

Same reason why I won't party with them. You expect a stranger to go vent so you guys can work better together? Try harder pls, and get owned less.

besides, turk >> english players. this has been established since day 1[/b]
    im still looking for a mage who can rape mee
    but besides taht
    musioc was fly
    props up fag
    comming 2 the pk? shit man can barely see shit and pk vids bore the shit outa mee
    nothing impresses mee cause
    well i dont know
    hope u had fun, looked like u were havving a blast witch is always something aint it :mellow:

vote obama

but in my opinion the best priest on Girakon is Modiana, he knowns his shit[/b]
    I Lol'ed.

Human side with fierce or human side with BB4H? Because when he went human with fierce he had computer problems + school so only cradow played, cradow is a okey mage, i guess it's not his first choice class but hes a nice guy. If you are talking about when he was with BB4H i don't see where you are coming from. Every time we used to go raid SG/Bl or CrazyMages he would tank like all of there warriors without ever dying. He had insane gear for the time. You're a lighting mage and you tank a lot, so imagine having +50 or so more stat points? [/b]
    I was referring when he was in Fierce, because that is the only time I have played against him.

Wow, what's become of this topic lol.
    When I was playing, puppet wasn't terrible like some people claim and neither was DD..

and;

DangerDuck was 10 times a better mage then you will EVER be.
    I don't care if hes a scammer.[/b]
    DD's a scammer? Or you just talking about Babyash?

and on topic: liked the first song, skipped most of the movie.

arko

rofl, the flames, that Swindle is bad support mage.

imo, swindles aren't support mages to begin. 1, we are light mages 2, we do more damage than 80% + of the people who claim they need "support".

PVP wise, how many times did we actually ask ppl for party? Most times we take party cuz of other people can't make their own np and want us to get them started.

Back on topic : Movie wise is avrg la.

DarK

I was referring when he was in Fierce, because that is the only time I have played against him.[/b]
    well than u dont know DD, that wasnt even him playing when he was in Fierce.

Wow, what's become of this topic lol.
    When I was playing, puppet wasn't terrible like some people claim and neither was DD..

and;
    DD's a scammer? Or you just talking about Babyash?

and on topic: liked the first song, skipped most of the movie.[/b]
    DD is a scammer, search it on girakon or cheater section

iiason

rofl, the flames, that Swindle is bad support mage.

imo, swindles aren't support mages to begin. 1, we are light mages 2, we do more damage than 80% + of the people who claim they need "support".

PVP wise, how many times did we actually ask ppl for party? Most times we take party cuz of other people can't make their own np and want us to get them started.
    Back on topic : Movie wise is avrg la.[/b]
    did u like my super preist skills? my rogues skills are better. i promise

arko

lol they are not that great,

i duno how you got pwned by 1 lvl 70 warrior lmao when me and yub had 5 guys on us and survived wihtout heals <3

I remember joining fierce on RickRolled hamed so bad wanted to quit Insanity and join fierce^^ he blamed it on me since he knew
    i had lil fight with Via. First day in Cz i got 10k nps in ladder board in 4-5 scrolls good memories! I also remember tanking
    Crazymages and bloodline/ sapeintes when we were in BB4H and was ice mage some of the best memories i have from playing
    RickRolled<3 Hamed was a very good mage was hard living up to his reputation when i had never played mage b4!
    I had my good days and my bad days but mage is a hard class when it comes to tp full parties and also to tp at right time=/

When it comes to the scamming shit Hamed/Ghala scammed both me and Keke then keke turns out to be even worse then Ghala
    sad but true!

As for the movie suport mage is really boring to watch^^ and thats all i gonna say=)

Peace

DD is a scammer, search it on girakon or cheater section[/b]
    Yeah but that topic is pretty wrong considering babybash and friends turned the blame to DD when it was actually Babybash who was the scammer.

Yeah but that topic is pretty wrong considering babybash and friends turned the blame to DD when it was actually Babybash who was the scammer.[/b]
    Well the only reason babybash turned to a scammer is because DD scammed him, along with cradow.

Banned

Let me get in this,

Whoever played Dragonair was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you want to stab there children.
    Whoever played Swindle was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you not want to kill a noob bcuz he or she is near them.

Babybash, fck em a scammer. I solo pretty much so I never really fought against his parties. The movie, as a warrior it was impressive cuz that clan had some nice teamwork. You really can&#39;t compare our standerds now to back then since pk is much more difficult and the players are much better currently. The mage parts, well that was simply trash.

Let me get in this,
    Whoever played Dragonair was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you want to stab there children.
    Whoever played Swindle was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you not want to kill a noob bcuz he or she is near them.

Babybash, fck em a scammer. I solo pretty much so I never really fought against his parties. The movie, as a warrior it was impressive cuz that clan had some nice teamwork. You really can&#39;t compare our standerds now to back then since pk is much more difficult and the players are much better currently. The mage parts, well that was simply trash.[/b]
    So far I have lost to 3 sins

IIG4NG4ST4II - he beat me 3 times with full hp
    B5 - I beat him a few time in the past, but today his minor was improved a lot, and I lost to him twice
    TakeDown - really close fight

Other sins like old IronHazee / xSethx could easily beat me with lucky critical strike + no turkish lags.

basically any good sin with magic shield + great minor >> mages.

these verses can easily be turned around with a single stun though.

Banned

So far I have lost to 3 sins

IIGang4staII - he beat me 3 times with full hp
    B5 - I beat him a few time, but today I lost to him twice
    TakeDown - close fight

basically any good sin with magic shield + great minor >> mages.

these verses can easily be turned around with a single stun though.[/b]
    Its Takemedown -_-and yes the thing with the stun is true, which is why I usually stay away from stun mages.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast