Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Greatest Hits from BabyBash

This is a discussion on Greatest Hits from BabyBash within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me get in this, Whoever played Dragonair was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you want to ...
Page: 8

Let me get in this,
    Whoever played Dragonair was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you want to stab there children.
    Whoever played Swindle was annoying GOOD. That type of good that makes you not want to kill a noob bcuz he or she is near them.

Babybash, fck em a scammer. I solo pretty much so I never really fought against his parties. The movie, as a warrior it was impressive cuz that clan had some nice teamwork. You really can't compare our standerds now to back then since pk is much more difficult and the players are much better currently. The mage parts, well that was simply trash.[/b]
    I'm not really that good on mages, but what else could he have done as dread build? He iced the party and he saved his party members from dying when they needed it.. You think he is gonna run and try to stun the priests with his Halloween cane against 3 parties? -_-
    But i agree, priest part sucked. :>

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm not really that good on mages, but what else could he have done as dread build? He iced the party and he saved his party members from dying when they needed it.. You think he is gonna run and try to stun the priests with his Halloween cane against 3 parties? -_-
    But i agree, priest part sucked. :>[/b]
    thats why he was basically useless with the mage, it would be the same without him or with him, since his party consists of some hard hitters, from who its not easy to escape after a few hits
    overall thats why ice mages are useless, best is fire/ice, then u do damage and support at the same time
    people here ask for ice mages in their pk parties, ok i understand that if there are lots of people of the opposing nation, u will need to slow them down, but once again fire/ice is the best since u can use bliz on them, and bliz (lvl 45 skill) >> ice nova (as in the slowing rate), and many people don't believe this, but go ahead try it out urself, since i have

J

thats why he was basically useless with the mage, it would be the same without him or with him, since his party consists of some hard hitters, from who its not easy to escape after a few hits
    overall thats why ice mages are useless, best is fire/ice, then u do damage and support at the same time
    people here ask for ice mages in their pk parties, ok i understand that if there are lots of people of the opposing nation, u will need to slow them down, but once again fire/ice is the best since u can use bliz on them, and bliz (lvl 45 skill) >> ice nova (as in the slowing rate), and many people don't believe this, but go ahead try it out urself, since i have[/b]
    You can't judge a certain build by what you like. It's all preference. I personally like being Ice mage because I hate being fire. And you saying that he's completely useless is an understatement. If the other party was smart, they would all go for the mage. With his build he had around 7k hp and 1200 defense (I think) If he was a fire mage he probably wouldn't have survived half the fights we had. And about the blizzard, blizzard isn't 100%. So if the 1st ice nova doesn't work, use the other one, then if that doesn't work, use the other one.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You can't judge a certain build by what you like. It's all preference. I personally like being Ice mage because I hate being fire. And you saying that he's completely useless is an understatement. If the other party was smart, they would all go for the mage. With his build he had around 7k hp and 1200 defense (I think) If he was a fire mage he probably wouldn't have survived half the fights we had. And about the blizzard, blizzard isn't 100%. So if the 1st ice nova doesn't work, use the other one, then if that doesn't work, use the other one.[/b]
    You are right, it is prefrence, and that was just my opinion. But as for the using blizzard, no its not 100%, but it basically slows down everyone except a few warriors, and maybe a few from other classes.
    And as for being fire, thats the hard part, u gotta learn how to survive, if u don't know how to play a mage, u will die fast all the time, but if u do, then u would be just fine with being fire.

lil_mageskillz

10/10 great video, loved the songs

Qpa

clip is boring...

actions 2/10
    music 6/10
    graphics 7/10

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678