Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63

GreyHawk's NEW GEAR 3K+ Attack

This is a discussion on GreyHawk's NEW GEAR 3K+ Attack within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Weed the Dr dude thats orcc with fps and shells is legit.. i know him ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    garfieldbr
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Weed
    the Dr dude thats orcc with fps and shells is legit..

    i know him he has a +10 ironbow passed many dupe wipes and GM even relooked it over to say its legit

    !!
    And do you know where the bow came from? I doubt you'd say it was a "legit" item if you knew. It's not a dupe, it's even worse.[/b]
    /edited ftw :lol:

  2. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    wanna bet he still loses to me and i didnt dupe shit on my char :wub:

    i will bet u your IB+10 vs my whole char with gear and all

    also the point spread i will even give you is 1k hp left on me still after you die

    take the bet






    p.s. S> IB+10

  3. #48
    AirBridges
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by SilentDaemon
    duper
    +1
    nothing more to add

  4. #49
    Kik0
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    wanna bet he still loses to me and i didnt dupe shit on my char *:wub: *

    i will bet u your IB+10 vs my whole char with gear and all *

    also the point spread i will even give you is 1k hp left on me still after you die *

    take the bet






    p.s. S> IB+10
    I'd NPC it, just for fun.

  5. #50
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    Senior Member Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Roc - Ny
    Posts
    908

    Default

    heres a duper from edena.. tht eventually got banned but heres his stats anyways


    http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z...zozo1ir2yy0.jpg

  6. #51
    presunto
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    wanna bet he still loses to me and i didnt dupe shit on my char *:wub: *

    i will bet u your IB+10 vs my whole char with gear and all *

    also the point spread i will even give you is 1k hp left on me still after you die *

    take the bet






    p.s. S> IB+10
    i offer a melooon buble gum + 13 coins

  7. #52
    YouGotOwned
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by elkar


    anyway i think, its good to see PK video with it .. with this items.. *

    you want the video where you see an archer spamming one button and spamming another when he see that his HP gets lower? here it is:
    http://files.filefront.com/GreyHawkavi/;60...;/fileinfo.html

    P.S. that was made before the video in the topic so: shitty stuff(compare to the other)

    P.S.2 can someone tell me if the guy who's playing is 2 years old or not? cause the skills are the same

    P.S.3 I NEED THE NAME OF THE SONG PLZZZZZZZ

  8. #53
    Senior Member elkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Originally posted by YouGotOwned+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YouGotOwned)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-elkar


    anyway i think, its good to see PK video with it .. with this items.. *

    you want the video where you see an archer spamming one button and spamming another when he see that his HP gets lower? here it is:
    http://files.filefront.com/GreyHawkavi/;60...;/fileinfo.html

    P.S. that was made before the video in the topic so: shitty stuff(compare to the other)

    P.S.2 can someone tell me if the guy who's playing is 2 years old or not? cause the skills are the same

    P.S.3 I NEED THE NAME OF THE SONG PLZZZZZZZ[/b]
    i have this video :-P

  9. #54
    Senior Member elkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Originally posted by YouGotOwned+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YouGotOwned)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-elkar


    anyway i think, its good to see PK video with it .. with this items.. *

    you want the video where you see an archer spamming one button and spamming another when he see that his HP gets lower? here it is:
    http://files.filefront.com/GreyHawkavi/;60...;/fileinfo.html

    P.S. that was made before the video in the topic so: shitty stuff(compare to the other)

    P.S.2 can someone tell me if the guy who's playing is 2 years old or not? cause the skills are the same

    P.S.3 I NEED THE NAME OF THE SONG PLZZZZZZZ[/b]
    i have this video :-P

  10. #55
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    Senior Member Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Roc - Ny
    Posts
    908

    Default

    u have double post too

  11. #56
    Senior Member Suicune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120

    Default


  12. #57
    lotusflower
    Guest

    Default

    gayhawk sorry to say but Atlantis ( Symbiosis, changeclanname cus ldr bugged out and lost name and turks stole the name )is oldest clan together with Oldies in ares.


    btw making such movies is pretty pathetic sorry to say.

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Originally posted by lotusflower
    gayhawk sorry to say but Atlantis ( Symbiosis, changeclanname cus ldr bugged out and lost name and turks stole the name )is oldest clan together with Oldies in ares. *


    btw making such movies is pretty pathetic sorry to say.
    DeusManus is older then atlantis or odlies :wub:

  14. #59
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Originally posted by Nealia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nealia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower
    gayhawk sorry to say but Atlantis ( Symbiosis, changeclanname cus ldr bugged out and lost name and turks stole the name )is oldest clan together with Oldies in ares. *


    btw making such movies is pretty pathetic sorry to say.
    DeusManus is older then atlantis or odlies :wub:[/b]
    lol very true, plus atlantis were always extremely low levels until around the middle of KE.

  15. #60
    lekebekois
    Guest

    Default

    Name of the song (can't listen to it because it fatal errors me after 10 seconds but...)

    FORT MINOR - REMEMBER THE NAME
    Dunno if posting links is legal, if not please tell me I'll remove.
    Link to get the song (morpheus only showed porn )
    http://www.spectro.csscobalt.com/music/For...0The%20Name.mp3
    That nigga took the song I was gonna use for a future pk movie =( Burn to hell!!

    I love the song he used though. Remember the name of the worst duper ever...
    And his items are prolly legit. He bought them off fragments; prolly brought half of IB+8's on Ares to make +10. My friend got like 150 frags from him for his Rol +1...

    And about DrDuperNinestein

    Make the game fair. BAN THAT DUPER. (I still wonder why K2 haven't) He's been duping since KO selling 1-2 shell +8 part almost everyday; don't tell me that's normal.

    His IB maybe passed many dupe wipe because of sucking GM's balls or 100$ prem /month..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •