Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

[Guide] How to make an attractive and successful MOVIE

This is a discussion on [Guide] How to make an attractive and successful MOVIE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like this topic. good thinking man. reading that i was thinking if i was able to do all of ...
Page: 2

SoWhat

i like this topic. good thinking man. reading that i was thinking if i was able to do all of those things lol

darter

Imo as long as the content of the movie is avesome WMM is enough to make 10/10 movie.
    Pussies, need vegas to make great movie kkthxbb.[/b]
    how are we pussies? because we know how to use more advanced programs...more like someone is too stupid to know how to use vegas/ae.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

cool guide - i like gr8 job m8

how are we pussies? because we know how to use more advanced programs...more like someone is too stupid to know how to use vegas/ae.[/b]
    most ppl who use vegas, overdo effects and have shity actions

That will be very usefull thanks very much.

Lati

most ppl who use vegas, overdo effects and have shity actions[/b]
    Because they dont know how to edit well.. Dont call ppl who uses vegas pussies, for example look at Elkar's movies, mhm?

@topic
    Will be helpfull for newbs

Yea my bad, I didn't mean to call all of vegas users pussies, I used to play with vegas and adobe myself a bit.

Rogue (assassin):
    - Ability to solo
    - Ability to minor healing, and effectively use minor and hp pot at different situations
    - Ability to support your teammate when needed
    - Perfect combo (It's a lot easier to see a rogue make combo mistake than the other 3 classes)
    [/b]
    got all that now i just need to learn how to edit the clips lol

[/b]
    For a second I thought my chat with you the other day inspired you to write this since I'm a thick twat with movies. Has the good answers I need though, will be used at same point. I sucks at editing and don't play KO much anymore now (atm)

P.S - you missed guncam from movie editors, it bloody rocks albeit it has 1 or 2 flaws.

1 > You can compress files from 12gb to 200mb with excellent quality, but you get lots of frame skipping
    2 > I haven't found an option to "auto continue" new records when max file size reached, this bit pisses me off the most, I've lost some decent 1v1 videos I had cos of this

Sticky!

Also feel free to send me a personal message when you need your guide edited in the future.[/b]
    Thanks

For a second I thought my chat with you the other day inspired you to write this since I'm a thick twat with movies.
    P.S - you missed guncam from movie editors, it bloody rocks albeit it has 1 or 2 flaws[/b]
    Sorry to disappoint you, but this idea just came out of nowhere that day, and I wrote it down in one night, since I already had the knowledge in my mind.
    And as mentioned from recording application, I have no information about Game Cam, since I never used it. I have the full version of FRAPS, it produce high quality of raw video files with no limitation, so I never bothered with Game Cam.

Thanks
    Sorry to disappoint you, but this idea just came out of nowhere that day, and I wrote it down in one night, since I already had the knowledge in my mind.
    And as mentioned from recording application, I have no information about Game Cam, since I never used it. I have the full version of FRAPS, it produce high quality of raw video files with no limitation, so I never bothered with Game Cam.[/b]
    Guncam, not gamecam :P

Gamecam is wank, I have the full version of fraps too, but it lags me like a bitch. Guncam rocks but worth a mention

My movies are made with guncam, the quality of the fraps is Just amazing. Alltho I fuck it up everytime I export it (compress it) just cause I don't know how to do it properly.

And about mage movies... Most people go like this : boring shit movie, just a noob running around with a shield blabla. People want some action, they don't want to watch a mage who only tp's or runs circles with a shield. So I disagree with the do's and don'ts about the mages .
    NuclearWinter likes this.

And about mage movies... Most people go like this : boring shit movie, just a noob running around with a shield blabla. People want some action, they don't want to watch a mage who only tp's or runs circles with a shield. So I disagree with the do's and don'ts about the mages .[/b]
    Sure there needs action, but what I mean is there are some movie with too many or ONLY short range action (blade), mage is from my point of view meant to get as far away as possible from your opponent (hence their lower AC), but if they catch you in short in range, you'll have to use your short range skill.
    And why would you have to run with a shield to TP? :huh: Mages can TP without a shield no problem. But you are right, the movie would also be boring if the mage did nothing be just TP around with a shield all the time. But I'm sure I mentioned only use a shield when too many attack the mage, that doesn't mean you do that all the time.. The same with support or TP, I also didn't mentioned you need to use support/TP scene ALL the time, that would be boring as hell.
    And the blading thing which bothers you most I guess, is needed nowadays cause mages can hit so hard with it now, but AGAIN..... try to understand what I wrote, "not blading all the time". I saw some movies in the past with a mage did nothing but blading people.. I don't know about the rest of you people, but that was really boring for me, if I wanted to watch someone just use 1 skill through whole movie, then I would just watch a warrior movie.

Hope you get the point now.

PS: Look at your signature, I'm sure THAT'S the stuff people want to see from time to time. (the skill and damage thing)

got all that now i just need to learn how to edit the clips lol[/b]
    send it to me. and then you dont need to care about anything... only positive comments..

Lati

send it to me. and then you dont need to care about anything... only positive comments.. [/b]
    Oh, about that..
    Maybe make another topic w/ movie making requests?
    Would be nice, since there are ppl who cant edit that well.
    .Something like'Movie makers section' ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-27-2023, 04:22 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-27-2023, 04:21 AM
  3. Media