Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

A guy is trying to introduce knight online for more english speaking players

This is a discussion on A guy is trying to introduce knight online for more english speaking players within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the idea would be awesome to have a crazy insane population for pk in hellsgarem...
Page: 2

I like the idea would be awesome to have a crazy insane population for pk in hellsgarem

Quote Originally Posted by hayabusafan View Post
    As I said there is a lack of English speaking players in game. A turk guy is trying to introduce the game on the net. I think we should support him for more English Speaking players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZHBmWBb7WY
    Turks aren't keeping this game alive. Turks killed this game for the English players. There was an official server with 100% English players, even the Turks were speaking English then. It was called Ares.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Turks aren't keeping this game alive. Turks killed this game for the English players. There was an official server with 100% English players, even the Turks were speaking English then. It was called Ares.
    How did the turks kill the game for english players? by raping em to make em quit i suppose cus the english population is about 10% of ko's total population at max rofl

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    How did the turks kill the game for english players? by raping em to make em quit i suppose cus the english population is about 10% of ko's total population at max rofl
    You have such a hard on for turks, it's kinda sad.

iTzBryan Senior Member

The game is completely unplayable for someone with reasonable expectations looking for a new game to play. Shit music, shit sound effects, shit graphics, text errors, NOT user friendly, boring quests, NO lore -- no new player will make it out of moradon before uninstalling (unless their friend has convinced them to give it a chance).

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Shit music
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLvgzIDcBLs best music ever

The game is completely unplayable for someone with reasonable expectations looking for a new game to play. Shit music, shit sound effects, shit graphics, text errors, NOT user friendly, boring quests, NO lore -- no new player will make it out of moradon before uninstalling (unless their friend has convinced them to give it a chance).
    Bro, let's be real. We have all indulged in this sweet pie that we call knight online. Sure there are reasons each one of us have to hate the game but I don't think its fair to say its "completely unplayable". This is STILL by far the only MMORPG of its kind and to be quite frank, I hope it continues for 15 + years.

How cute! this turk guy is trying to self promote his youtube channel

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Bro, let's be real. We have all indulged in this sweet pie that we call knight online. Sure there are reasons each one of us have to hate the game but I don't think its fair to say its "completely unplayable". This is STILL by far the only MMORPG of its kind and to be quite frank, I hope it continues for 15 + years.
    You've given reasons why "we" (the players who already play) play -- that's not what I'm referring to.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 07-26-2017 at 09:57 PM.

If they made farming or upgrading allot harder, this game would be allot easier for people to get into, instead of joining, getting some moderate gear, then going up against someone with armor and weapon sets +9

if they put it back to KE for 1 server... id enjoy that, i dont like seeing everyone running around with glowy weapons and armours- that killed the game for me, the good days were when you had dual MD +6 and a set of fp +7 or some chitins +7 mixed in and PvP was pretty much balanced as it took genuine skill and you knew who was hench as they had a glowy weapon.

The KE days were enjoyable because even years down the line, +8's were quite rare, exp slots were still mobbed.
    hayabusafan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLvgzIDcBLs best music ever

That is a good one. Like it a lot. What is super annoyig is the same music when you start attacking something. Really bad. They should have different music and attack music based on the zone you're in to change it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12