Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gyrn Vol.1

This is a discussion on Gyrn Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-sigmaker fuck you all, he is better then you all niggas :angry: Obviously not. -_-[/b] ...
Page: 2

sigmaker

Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sigmaker
    fuck you all, he is better then you all niggas :angry:
    Obviously not. -_-[/b]

Obviously -_-

gyrnduke

ok look if u don't like u don't have to watch it again i don't give a fuck but ppl shouldnt write bad things bout other ppls work :wacko:

bazerk|bazeeka

Its called constructive criticism.... lol nice 2nd ko4life account justin (sigmaker) who calls that nice go take a nap

Sybian

Nice movie btw did u mess up with some of ur ko files u looked like ice man when you were doing minor heal

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

dont worry even tho they criticizing they prolly putting the movie on their iPods right now B)

Hmm wat was up with the minor healing it was white?? ok vid 2/10 =P

I remember a LOSER called Gyrn_Warduke in Diez who I caught more than once using KOXP in Eslant Ash Knights. I even got the piece of shit banned on October 26, last year. Later I saw him nation transfer.

But that loser doesnt happen to be u, right? Unskilled player making a horrible movie. Guess its the same guy

PS: Please spare me the "I bought the account" story cause I dont buy it.

he got the accnt from his step dad

Sybian

Ya he used to play a char named GREEN_TURD but he recently sold it and started playing gywern. Hes 100% legit and a good guy has never used a 3rd party program before.

gyrnduke

nah i didnt sell green i just got gyrn from my step dad and hes a hacker but i hate him for that

gyrnduke

im 12 xD

N1GG4

OMG EVERYONE IS FLAMING I WANT TO DO IT TO.

/flame

YAY!

Wow now for real flaming. Ks much? and nice town spike at the end try killing the person next time. and also if you use magic shield more you might not get iced

gyrnduke

lol

cilop

Next PK movie will be better .

0o0kirky0o0

WTF this is a peace of shit man.... Rate it 1/10 and justin you are a hacker you and your mum Kranky_B use Stromo Pads [ Aka Keyboards which record keystrokes then let them be played back on a loop ].

Dont swear or i will tell your mum ok? B) stop jerkin your willie u will never pull a good pk movie off because you cant even cum yet. ROFL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast