Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gyrn Vol.1

This is a discussion on Gyrn Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by gyrnduke thanks for ruining it for meh guys, mabey i just won't try anymore if ima be ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by gyrnduke
    thanks for ruining it for meh guys, mabey i just won't try anymore if ima be treated like shit every time i post some thing. And the worst thing is its mstly people that are older and SUPPOST to be more mature but there not but wtfe make as many comments as u want im not reading this post anymore
    *cuts wrists and cries in a corner*

Originally posted by Norgrenator+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norgrenator)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gyrnduke
    thanks for ruining it for meh guys, mabey i just won't try anymore if ima be treated like shit every time i post some thing. And the worst thing is its mstly people that are older and SUPPOST to be more mature but there not but wtfe make as many comments as u want im not reading this post anymore
    *cuts wrists and cries in a corner*[/b]
    hey its phantom

xm241

1/10..

0o0kirky0o0

Originally posted by gyrnduke
    fuk off u have no room to be talking u hacked ts u fuk tard and its not Stromo its Nestromo and we dun use em no more fuker
    Actually you gave Necro SA[Server Admin] While you wer playing CounterStrike then necro gave it to me sooo i fucked you guys over because i got tipped by someone that the clan said somthing about me :rollseyes: SO Basically you brought it on yourself dude? so i didnt hack anythink you guys are just really dumb ? am i right or what :wub:

Ill flame whoever the fuck i want..... its just a game it just the internet so cry cry if u cant take it dont dish it

gyrnduke

u didnt tell me wht the fuk i was doing crack head i asked u what i was doing and u just said oh its nothin bad. and what happens u hack team speak ur a dill hole

gyrnduke

u didnt tell me wht the fuk i was doing crack head i asked u what i was doing and u just said oh its nothin bad. and what happens u hack team speak ur a dill hole

gyrnduke

im just saying that ur stupid for hacking ts and necro i thought u guys would never do thatbut u did it anyways oh well i thought u were kool but turns out to be all the ausses are jack asses

ShaiHulud

/lock topic plz

MarIboro

10/10 good movie more plz :wub:

gyrnduke

^_^

bazerk|bazeeka

call aussies fags again and come down ere and ill fuk u up the ars oke? fuking noob cunt fuk ur all ur famiżly żn the ass okż

0o0kirky0o0

Rofl Justin just blew his first hissy fit... how sweet ^^ anywayz dude dont trust no 1 over the internet......... you seen what happens cause gullable people like you fall in traps. Not my fault your dumbenuff to giv necro rights if aussies are gay dont use FuckKO because an aussie makes that hack that you use lol.

I just wanna say 1 thing that pissed me of the most............ OHHHH SNAP my balls havent dropped. Go to your mum and just shuv your dick(if u have 1 at 10years old) in her mouth you might feel better <_<

bazerk|bazeeka

chitin shield comon OOOOO gay tail of lesath OOOOOOOOOOOSNAP

gyrnduke

ok first of all kirky i wasnt even admin i was just a member and second u both gatta screw everything up 4 me just like this and third ur both asses

bazerk|bazeeka

just fuck off and dnt come back to this topic man gosh give up noob

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast