Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh:...
Page: 10

CeusTheMage

:huh:

maliluki

Well well the guy just tryed to show his movie to the world and afcourse some un-happy
    losers have to call him noob,unskilled...etc cause they can't do same as he do or get what he got ,how typical in this forum.
    Correct me If Im wrong but since when combo got in the rules of KO...?

Personally I liked the movie ,because the nice scens and the music feets
    Keep the good work =)

P.S.:For the retards whining babys who flamed from other servers or who does'nt play KO anymore and said they could pwn him easy using simple gear ,ur welcome to do it and fight him for once and not only talk....dont think he would mind it =)
    P.S :I have downloaded the song u edited but anyway anyone has a clue who's song is it?
    Thx In Advance.

Gery AKA RavenFox ,Infinity (Ares)[/b]
    I totally agree with ya bro,i really liked his movie.Can't wait for part 2!!! B) B)

well most important u really had fun... good or not... your clan is one of the top on Ardream Diez I guess, it should be enough and having fun... like u said, and I don't get why are you buffer... if you can use 1500/300 scrolls and be a debuffer, not for you only... for your clan also you might pwn most of humen out there. 57 at duff, rest in heal and you are just fine.

Good Luck.

J

That was the most pathetic attempt i have seen of a pk video. That was like diarrhea in my mouth. You say that if you slide the rogues won't run away? That's bullshit in my asshole. I've played every single class in dcz with pretty decent gear, and i combo with every single class. And all of you who defend gyver and says his pk video can go choke on pubic hair. Your just complementing him because your his friends, you all know his movie was the most horrifying thing you ever seen. I give that a -3/10, good intro, good teamwork. Learn to combo, learn to play a priest. You say that your a BP not a tank priest, but if you watch some decent BP videos and actually know how to play it, you know that you always play INT no matter what.

And get me a character in diez with the same items as you and i guarantee i can kill you.

deezdaggaz

if he sucks so bad, 1v1 him and let the winner be

deezdaggaz

Didn't even watch it. IF your gonna play grow some balls and lvl to 70+.[/b]
    not many ppl want to spend all day xpin

Beast&Harlot

Gyver it sucked, i hated it, you suck, i hate you, and never make a movie agin pls!!

JUST KIDDING I LOVED IT! AND I COUDNT EVER HATE GYVER!!!Ive known that dude since he started playing game xD glad to know him he is a pimp GL gyver make another movie once i get a DCZ char xD :wub:

J

if he sucks so bad, 1v1 him and let the winner be [/b]
    You gonna get me an acc w/ the same gear as him?

deezdaggaz

You gonna get me an acc w/ the same gear as him?[/b]
    get it yourself, dont bitch about "Gyver cant combo, all he does is slide" when he has said multiple times why he wasnt comboing, and he did not say if u slide them they wont run away he said if u slide them its easier to kil them BEFORE they run away, the vid isnt called "Watch Gyver Combo V2.0" now is it? its a clan pk vid, you did not have to watch it, he did post to see peoples opinions, but not listen to you complain that it wasnt made the way "you" think it should have been made, and he did not combo enough

J

Why the fuck would i get gear to 1 v 1 someone once? That would be fucking pointless. And I'll bitch all i want because in reality this guy has no skills, all he does is spam 1 button which isn't hard to do at all. And my opinion was that he sucks ass and can't pk for shit, that was my opinion, not complaining.

Valk

Why the fuck would i get gear to 1 v 1 someone once? That would be fucking pointless. And I'll bitch all i want because in reality this guy has no skills, all he does is spam 1 button which isn't hard to do at all. And my opinion was that he sucks ass and can't pk for shit, that was my opinion, not complaining.[/b]
    +1 for my homie

runordie

love the intro, nothing else really

the vid isnt called "Watch Gyver Combo V2.0" now is it? its a clan pk vid, you did not have to watch it, he did post to see peoples opinions, but not listen to you complain that it wasnt made the way "you" think it should have been made, and he did not combo enough[/b]
    well, technically, people complaining about what they dont like in the video ARE their opinions, whether they're supportive, contructive, or just plain mean lol.

but for J, gyver CAN combo, true he didnt use it in the vid, and i have no reason why, but believe it or not, he can and if ur gonna say that he's spamming one button... he's not.... it's 2 buttons

1 solution to this problem...

1) gyver.. you say you can combo
    2) people say you cannot

-> make a movie where u show that u actually can and they will all be estonished (spelling? ) and will have to revieuw there opinion... :-P

GyverMan

I am a self proclaimed lazy BP. yes i do combo every now and then but in reality most of the time i just sit back smoke, drink and pwn noobs. People that have PKed with me and against me have seen me combo plenty, i have nothing to prove, everyone that knows me loved the movie and i could really give 2 shits about what anyone else really thinks, I just wanted my clan to enjoy it, which they did. And if anyone else wanted to enjoy it i felt like making it readily availble I knew while i was making it, man some of this makes me look like a complete retard, which yes it did, i am aware of that. I really dont care, we had fun making it.

Tequila sunrise has known me since i was a chicken head on my first character ever! Thats a long time!
    anyways love you baby <3 lets make children

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast