Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a self proclaimed lazy BP. yes i do combo every now and then but in reality most of ...
Page: 11

Beast&Harlot

I am a self proclaimed lazy BP. yes i do combo every now and then but in reality most of the time i just sit back smoke, drink and pwn noobs. People that have PKed with me and against me have seen me combo plenty, i have nothing to prove, everyone that knows me loved the movie and i could really give 2 shits about what anyone else really thinks, I just wanted my clan to enjoy it, which they did. And if anyone else wanted to enjoy it i felt like making it readily availble I knew while i was making it, man some of this makes me look like a complete retard, which yes it did, i am aware of that. I really dont care, we had fun making it.

Tequila sunrise has known me since i was a chicken head on my first character ever! Thats a long time!
    anyways love you baby <3 lets make children[/b]
    Gyver your a noob and we all know it, but you know what ive known you since day 1, and i know how hard you bust your ass, and you dont get half the credit you diserve for helping out the people you help out, i personaly would like to thank you for it, and you know what i loved your movie just because it is a chicken head movie like your personality xD

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Didn&#39;t even watch it. IF your gonna play grow some balls and lvl to 70+.[/b]
    i think you&#39;re the one that needs to grow some balls. if you spend so much time playing this game to get to that lvl, then it&#39;s obvious you don&#39;t have much of a social life. grow some balls and get laid man.

Beast&amp;Harlot

i think you&#39;re the one that needs to grow some balls. if you spend so much time playing this game to get to that lvl, then it&#39;s obvious you don&#39;t have much of a social life. grow some balls and get laid man.[/b]
    I totaly agree xD

Lag0nx

holy shit look how many pages this came to..
    ._.

STOP BUMPING THIS lol.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011