Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, but when he pks he slides,when he 1v1 he combos. he doesnt slide in 1v1 or use just skill,but ...
Page: 2

No, but when he pks he slides,when he 1v1 he combos.

he doesnt slide in 1v1 or use just skill,but as i said with that ap he doesnt bother r'ing because everyone dies in 2-3 hits :X[/b]
    I've 1 on 1 him a few times, hes slides and i lose, if he combos i might win :lol: , we hit about the same if he malices me. Im a warrior. :P

Lyu

slide ftw -.-

2/10

GyverMan

Believe it or not yes i do combo, just rarely in ardream for a few reasons.
    1. Normally I am smoking a cigarette
    2. My dog is crazy and loves to jump on me. Imagine trying to play with a 40lb dog on your lap.
    3. Nobody will tank me because they know what happens if they try it and BP moving combo without judgement is seriously gay. I have a skeleton belt and still my R hits 90% of the time miss.

Maybe i will make a movie with my higher level BP so you can see my skillz. Ask anyone that plays dies ardream human side who the most feared BP is, for that matter ask them who the most feared orc is. 95% will say Gyver. The part of the movie where i was by Samma and was killing the INT priest I had a cigarette in hand and my dog had decided to jump on me at the same time. Thats why i didn't even do a basic R attack with my skills. There now please stop flaming unless you have played dies ardream human side and have beat me 1v1. oh yeah thats nobody by the way.

GyverMan

and of course chabo would give it 5/10 cause i owned him in less than 10 seconds 1v1.

Derden

i liked it anyways lol :P

I like gyverforce...

had a very good vs with jamescalamity some time ago.

innst beat the crap out of me

jensken vuilen belg jaja :-)

but xlag : he talks to much, brags to much. He let this clan look like a bunch of childs. Well thats how it seems to me.

all quite happy people prolly very good friends ... to bad 1 guy talks way to MUCH.

the vid was ok. Combo or not it doesnt matter. Nice show off of ur clan :-)

looking forward to the 2nd movie and maybe imma come spike-ks u from another human ! huzzah.

well gl!

( i know i can be prepared from some insults and braggings like im best rouge from xlag again well i dun care k :-) )

Lag0nx

Well just because u misunderstood me last time doesn't mean u need to flame me.

msg me if u want to see what u misunderstood.

and i never said im the best, gay.

GyverMan

play nice pls

llJuanMall

good movie 7/10

sexy Owa

gyverforce is a great clan, they have been around for a good amount of time but the ONLY thing they lack is items. thats the only reason they may pk worse then anybody else. that and gyver does use his other hand for....other things during pk . once gyverforce gets geared up and wealthy they will be a lot more deadly :/ they have very little uniques as a clan but thats soon to change :/ downloading btw

UsedFromDiez

orignal member of gyverforce I was only kept in to entertain -_-
    but anyway 9/10 cuz gyver has helped me in this game a lot
    If you dont like the movie gyver will turn into paperbag man (for anyone who's seen the short movie)
    offtopic: gyver think I could join up with my warrior he is naked but Im getting gear and stuff atm...

Well just because u misunderstood me last time doesn't mean u need to flame me.
    msg me if u want to see what u misunderstood.

and i never said im the best, gay.[/b]
    Why dont you keep that sand in your vagina.

Maby next time you will learn to respect someone than diss them over their views.

I didnt diss you, i tryed to put it into a joke by adding ":P"

You must be 10.

sexy Owa

nice movie gyver ;o but we havent turned you into killing machines just yet few more boss's kk

Banned Senior Member

and of course chabo would give it 5/10 cause i owned him in less than 10 seconds 1v1.[/b]
    HAHAHAHA did i ever vs'ed U? this a shame i said 1000000000x i share mine acount cozz i dont play MUCH
    so u maybe Vs'd mine char but u never Vs'd Me!!

Get me a shard lvl 55+ shard+7 2xrol and other gear dont care chitins+7 and ill challenge u ure nothing

The best of ure clannie = Collom ..... (Swiety&#39;s char (And 2 others forgot names<3))

(And Bunny is also Fantastic in ardream nice guy <3)

Lag0nx

Why dont you keep that sand in your vagina.

Maby next time you will learn to respect someone than diss them over their views.

I didnt diss you, i tryed to put it into a joke by adding ":P"

You must be 10.[/b]
    dude,i was talking to simontejuh.

i have no problem with you, please re read..

Sorry for not qouting :x i guess...
    but yet again flamed ey.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast