Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The best of ure clannie = Collom ..... (Swiety&#39;s char (And 2 others forgot names<3))[/b] CommotioCerebri :P...
Page: 3

The best of ure clannie = Collom ..... (Swiety&#39;s char (And 2 others forgot names<3))[/b]
    CommotioCerebri :P

GyverMan

so everyone can stop sending me messages.

http://files.filefront.com//;7756020;;/

thats the link to the first song in the movie. It was a pain in the ass to get because i had to download that episode of southpark, which took forever to find, then i had to convert the file and convert it again and edit out the rest of the audio. So i had to download 2 converters a codec and edit a bunch of stuff. I hope it works, its in WMA format.

Am i in it?

jeeze harsh comments its not so bad...

GyverMan

Chabo you are gay, I am sorry i whooped you, get over it.

Believe it or not yes i do combo, just rarely in ardream for a few reasons.
    1. Normally I am smoking a cigarette
    2. My dog is crazy and loves to jump on me. Imagine trying to play with a 40lb dog on your lap.
    3. Nobody will tank me because they know what happens if they try it and BP moving combo without judgement is seriously gay. I have a skeleton belt and still my R hits 90% of the time miss.

Maybe i will make a movie with my higher level BP so you can see my skillz. Ask anyone that plays dies ardream human side who the most feared BP is, for that matter ask them who the most feared orc is. 95% will say Gyver. The part of the movie where i was by Samma and was killing the INT priest I had a cigarette in hand and my dog had decided to jump on me at the same time. Thats why i didn&#39;t even do a basic R attack with my skills. There now please stop flaming unless you have played dies ardream human side and have beat me 1v1. oh yeah thats nobody by the way.[/b]
    wow that was a terrible movie... sry but that was a waste. u showed no skill whatsoever..... 1/10... i heard stuff about gyverforce being a good clan but.... wtf was this. i fear Hiz as a dcz char more than i would fear u. u have quite a big ego for some1 who slides everything they see ._.

gyverforce is a gg clan, especially the mages
    anyways, i really liked the video, despite what others said about ur combo
    sure it sucked, but even if you comboed, using the 2 skills on your bar, combo would have been slow and shit anyways unless you added wield to ur skillbar, which i gues you dont in order to make way for a more usefull skill such as a heal or malice etc.
    overall i enjoyed the movie, the sliding was gay, but the content was still generally impressive
    too lazy to think of a rating for it though, but gj with it.

GyverMan

OMG! I DO NOT SLIDE ALL THE TIME!!!! THAT&#39;S IT THE NEXT MOVIE I MAKE WILL BE A 1V1 MOVIE SINCE THATS ALL PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE. I ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY I DON&#39;T BOTHER COMBING MOST OF THE TIME. THE MAIN REASON IS THAT NOBODY WILL TANK ME. WHO REALLY WANTS TO TANK SOMEONE WITH OVER 2K AP??? AND BP MOVING COMBO BLOWS ASS WITHOUT JUDGEMENT! I HAVE A SKELETON BELT AND MY R HITS MISS 90% OF THE TIME STILL. I DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE TO EVERYONE HOW MUCH I OWN. GO TO ARDREAM ON DIES SOMETIME WHEN I AM THERE AND YOU WILL SEE THE INSANE AMOUNT OF KILLS I GET. I AM NOT SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS. I AM NOT SORRY CHABO CANNOT GET OVER GETTING OWNED BY A BP.

Banned

most feared orc 95% would say you? guess i have to play on ThePrinceOfTheSwing again and make that 95% change thier minds cuz you are absolutely shit.

sexy Owa

heh ive never even heard of your char :P

Banned

because i played it before u were DCZ. u were prolly still in like UK or smth...back before i even played baferts char.

prince/tronix. was the biggest tank in dcz. and well...gyver...just always sucked

sexy Owa

well when dcz started i was there just not in gear :S onewingedangel12, yosuka, tarah, and rarely karpsuneeb used fp +7-8 and jewels +8-10 back then :P

GyverMan

Magicwannabe is probably just another babashopper i pwned and now can&#39;t get over it. Sorry, but i have been in DCZ since the start of ROFD and have never even heard of you before. I bet i could slide you in 1v1 and own your sorry ass. 1700AP and 790 Defense 3k HP owns you anyday.

gyver stats dont mean everything skill still makes matter didnt watch movie cuz its prolly waste of time i have been in ardream wiht u on u dont get tons of kills and shit i not sayin your bad but ur ego is a tad bit bigger then ur skills and u most feared orc is pretty funny

gyver stats dont mean everything skill still makes matter didnt watch movie cuz its prolly waste of time i have been in ardream wiht u on u dont get tons of kills and shit i not sayin your bad but ur ego is a tad bit bigger then ur skills and u most feared orc is pretty funny[/b]
    nah gyver actually is skilled for those who said he&#39;s not
    i remember playing with him back in 2sexy4myluv <--- sick dcz clan =D

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast