Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that sucked iit doesnt take much to pk in dcz, all you did was stay with a group of orcs ...
Page: 4

that sucked

iit doesnt take much to pk in dcz, all you did was stay with a group of orcs and get lcuky with last hits

no skill at all

try doing a 4 vs 8 or soemthing, just you and your clan vs a bunch of humans

this was shit except for the intro

blueduck

hahah that movie sucked.. i only liked the intro... and i high doubt u'll beat magic i've seen you in dcz before you werent that great but i also never had a chance to 1vs1 u bc u were always with ur clan.. and maby try soloing and see if u get as many kills as u do in ur pk video

GyverMan

there is a fukin reason why its not called Gyver solo pk vid. did you guys totally miss the part where we came from behind the humans and raped all of em??? Ask anyone in my clan we do fights with crazy odds all the time. I can't fraps everything so i just kinda had to sort through the stuff i got. Fraps records in AVI which takes a up a ton of harddrive space. Sorry you fags didn't like it cause i didnt 1v1 people but thats not what a clan PK movie is, and personally i would rather take a diareahea out of my dick than watch a bunch of 1v1s.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

most feared orc 95% would say you? guess i have to play on ThePrinceOfTheSwing again and make that 95% change thier minds cuz you are absolutely shit.[/b]
    no need aga, the bunnies are coming!

Sexy Dave musun, hows the AofD pk vid coming along? I hope uve included footage of us absolutely raping every orc and NOT LOSING A SINGLE PERSON + our uber 10min town raids :P

Banned

Magicwannabe is probably just another babashopper i pwned and now can't get over it. Sorry, but i have been in DCZ since the start of ROFD and have never even heard of you before. I bet i could slide you in 1v1 and own your sorry ass. 1700AP and 790 Defense 3k HP owns you anyday.[/b]

actually none of baferts gear was babashopped. he didnt even buy his own premium. now, about u "sliding me in 1v1 and owning me", that just proves how much of a noob u are. and btw, u wouldnt move my HP. id prolly like 3 hit you with those stats....

gyverforce is a gg clan, especially the mages
    anyways, i really liked the video, despite what others said about ur combo
    sure it sucked, but even if you comboed, using the 2 skills on your bar, combo would have been slow and shit anyways unless you added wield to ur skillbar, which i gues you dont in order to make way for a more usefull skill such as a heal or malice etc.
    overall i enjoyed the movie, the sliding was gay, but the content was still generally impressive
    too lazy to think of a rating for it though, but gj with it.[/b]

i haven't seen any very goodgun mages in our clan m8 u know more then i do

gyver don't pay attention to all who said it was stupid...

I liked it bigtime!!! especially the last part where i was in

btw u forgot me in the beginning

spab

hey, ive seen the movie
    nice intro
    but hell i didnt belive that some ppl still did slide!!!!
    no poor excuses dude i dont wanna hear anything like "i smoke i play only with 1 hand (cuz its not true check the video using mouse and skill adn pots=2 hands) and so on
    it was definitelly one of the lamest videos i have ever seen

get skills dont post crap

(flame pls)

GyverMan

hmmm all of you guys seriously need to try playing a DCZ BP. If i go up to a sin and start comboing them they lightfeet minor and run away in about 2 seconds, if i slide i can get easily kill them while they retreat. So why no moving combo you ask? It sucks ass on a DCZ BP.

zzzzz maybe i will go make a PK movie with my level 45 sin and use all quest jewelry and quest equips. Then you will see some skill. It's not hard to make a sin look good. DCZ BP and especially one that has a reputation for hitting hard as fuck is a different story. Anyone that is ever in ardream same time as me knows who gets more kills than anyone though. So before you say i have no skills check that out sometime.

yea run combo...makes collapse fail almost all the time and u can keep up with rogues better without combo

also... i have that my R hits fail alot so they deal like 20damage alot... but i combo just to know when to use collapse and stuff :P and when R hits is 200damage+ but every1 has his method remember in old ko there wasn't even a combo... so don't flame just because he liked old ko oký ? :P

UsedFromDiez

Wait...Wait...Wait...I know how to solve this
    everybody from diez go to arena and fight 1v1's...who ever wins them all are can be called the somewhat "Feared"...Find a souliton instead of fighting

Wait...Wait...Wait...I know how to solve this
    everybody from diez go to arena and fight 1v1's...who ever wins them all are can be called the somewhat "Feared"...Find a souliton instead of fighting [/b]
    +1

actually, what gyver said about the sliding thing is true, as a slow bp, bothering to combo a rogue is pointless cuz after like 1 hit they'll just lightfeet away, so by actually sliding the fuckers, you can get more hits in, therefore killing the shit outta the turks

Aziznow

Hello all. IS there anyway some1 can upload to Utube

damn u made great intro ... but movie is average 6/10 coz of intro

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast