Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm all of you guys seriously need to try playing a DCZ BP. If i go up to a sin ...
Page: 5

hmmm all of you guys seriously need to try playing a DCZ BP. If i go up to a sin and start comboing them they lightfeet minor and run away in about 2 seconds, if i slide i can get easily kill them while they retreat. So why no moving combo you ask? It sucks ass on a DCZ BP.
    zzzzz maybe i will go make a PK movie with my level 45 sin and use all quest jewelry and quest equips. Then you will see some skill. It's not hard to make a sin look good. DCZ BP and especially one that has a reputation for hitting hard as fuck is a different story. Anyone that is ever in ardream same time as me knows who gets more kills than anyone though. So before you say i have no skills check that out sometime.[/b]

its har dto make a bp look good when you slide everything =x

you arent even a good priest, yuo didnt heal anyone, no team work, you dont time duffs

also, your ego is way to huge for someone who sucks at ko this badly

SokoBo4

OMFG
    i dont know how to tell u this
    but u should learn to combo really really fast
    u even dont trying to combo
    and SLIDE? damn
    hmm and killing while 1vs1 is not so good to put in your movie
    hmmm 2/10
    liked the dm part

sorry

SokoBo4

also, your ego is way to huge for someone who sucks at ko this badly[/b]
    +1

this is the right words
    but w/o mecry

:lol: He said theres no point in comboing and he did'nt want to, i so that means he does know how to combo.

the_stiffmeister

OMG ALL OF YOU BLOW ASS....he has explained himself countless times and you still flame on..get a fucking life god dammit...

he is #1 bp no doubt on orc side and prolly all ardream cuz human is basically gone...(aq dave, why would you levae me all alone...)

just cuz he doesnt heal doesnt make him a bad player...he is a BATTLE priest...not a fucking intel tank piece of shit...

if you still wanna flame...go fight him in dcz...when your name comes 2nd in yellow then take ss and post here....

ORIGINAL GYVERFORCE FTMFW!!! i was 1st assist bitch, i still remember before dlw that day we just all sat there and you clanned us...we never left...(well i did cuz i nt'd to do my quests again)

<3stiffy...

sexy Owa

OMG ALL OF YOU BLOW ASS....he has explained himself countless times and you still flame on..get a fucking life god dammit...

he is #1 bp no doubt on orc side and prolly all ardream cuz human is basically gone...(aq dave, why would you levae me all alone...)

just cuz he doesnt heal doesnt make him a bad player...he is a BATTLE priest...not a fucking intel tank piece of shit...

if you still wanna flame...go fight him in dcz...when your name comes 2nd in yellow then take ss and post here....

ORIGINAL GYVERFORCE FTMFW!!! i was 1st assist bitch, i still remember before dlw that day we just all sat there and you clanned us...we never left...(well i did cuz i nt&#39;d to do my quests again)

<3stiffy...[/b]
    hehe, didnt leave you you didnt follow me.

anywho gyver is an excellent bp, you can trust me on that ive pked along side him and against him plenty. the only thing id say he does badly is leroy he thinks he&#39;s me or something the way he runs into humans :P. dont flame on somebody you judge out of a video, hes not only a great ko player but hes a nice guy also :/ come fight us in dcz if you want to flame, we can easilly show you who needs to work on their combo and who doesnt

the_stiffmeister

anywho gyver is an excellent bp, you can trust me on that ive pked along side him and against him plenty. the only thing id say he does badly is leroy he thinks he&#39;s me or something the way he runs into humans :P. dont flame on somebody you judge out of a video, hes not only a great ko player but hes a nice guy also :/ come fight us in dcz if you want to flame, we can easilly show you who needs to work on their combo and who doesnt [/b]
    didnt follow you? lol..more like no1 told me...i was so busy playing pp&#39;s warrior i didnt even listen to stuff on dcz...

then he sold it and back to rebuilding my dcz...if yall wanna lvl/gýft me a dcz warrior then ill join^^ im poor....

BigFatNigg3rBunny lmao

Banned

anywho gyver is an excellent bp, you can trust me on that ive pked along side him and against him plenty. the only thing id say he does badly is leroy he thinks he&#39;s me or something the way he runs into humans :P. dont flame on somebody you judge out of a video, hes not only a great ko player but hes a nice guy also :/ come fight us in dcz if you want to flame, we can easilly show you who needs to work on their combo and who doesnt [/b]

i think the video showed everyone that one

CrueL

I think gyverman is right.. ive been bp for like 2 months on MrsCruel in dcz,, pretty hard comboing with decent r damages (1337 20 damage ftw!).. even tho i kept comboing lol.

i remember first day of DCZ, SirChaos (aka JV and Slidah) and me were the first (with some other orcs and humans,, maybe 10) in dcz and i remember we tried barkirra with nooob stuff.. took like 5 minutes lol. To get straight to teh point
    That time i spiked ppl for 1500 and with BP 600 spam rufl,, cous no1 had weapon defenses.

K that doesnt matter at all lol,, i think Gyver did a great job and i have to change my 7/10 to 9/10 because my stupid brain didnt think about the r damages

GJ

w/e they say i agree with th r hits that miss like 75% of the time. and if u combo and the rogue runs u&#39;ll never be able to hit him more then 1-2 times as while u slide u can keep hitting him, and if the rogue doesn&#39;t have any experiece of running combo or what to do against a sliding person he will be dead or run and town ofc like most do :P

spab

so now its pro to slide????
    LOL
    slide is for noobs
    and btw: if hes soooooo pro can he cancel heal by sliding, hmm i dont think so and if you cant cancel heal with your combo youre a noob
    sorry dude..... slide sux

Lag0nx

he doesnt really need to cancel a priest heal.. usually they die in 2 hits :]

And owa.. gyver is bad at leeroy? what about me? :s i lost 2k nps for aofd 1 night i believe simply going for the same noob mage...... eventually he died DD

And to the noob,he does time duffs,and he always duffs the right person,and the one i am personally going to attack.
    when i dual with gyver he always heals me,usually our party members take care of themselfs,besides he heald on Dms if u didn&#39;t notice,except for the part he went at the dm too,i told him not to heal and to slide all along be he refused.. we can take a dm in 15 sec without int priest its real fun.
    And most of the time u noticed the full healer in our party? ahmm........ i dont think a 960 will do a big diff.

And i wonder how they took about 10-15 humans with 1 party without team work ey?..

Chakademsen

ola,

i think the guys who say gyver is noob, dunno what they talking about, when u havent test the build in dcz dont comment about it, just retaded. To the teamplay point: our teamplay is great, u must know we had at time no TS or vent server, our teamwoirk is based on insctinct, for example: instt, xlag and me always know what the other is goping to do or want to do, and with gyver in party too, its just Massive MAssacre Time

so stop flaming dudes, it was our first vid, maybe some will follow and will be better from part to part

Peace Out

ChakaD

rozbujany

Ive seen the movie before it was posted here

Nice intro, nice editing

I miss you Gyvers, not playing ardream anymore.

Peace, CommotioCerebri

blueduck

what i dont get is people say stpo flaming when you ask peoples opinion on the video and people are giving what they think about the video and you guys.. so if you want people to stop flaming then dont post a video on forums

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast