Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what i dont get is people say stpo flaming when you ask peoples opinion on the video and people are ...
Page: 6

spab

what i dont get is people say stpo flaming when you ask peoples opinion on the video and people are giving what they think about the video and you guys.. so if you want people to stop flaming then dont post a video on forums[/b]
    yeah +1
    no matter the fact that only his friends are saying how pro he is
    but do you remember this?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=139277
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=m7lW4Oe-I8M
    its absolutely the same, fukin noob withou combo, with nice item but for me still noob

Nice... and take your dog out of you, stop smoke that's what I've got to say

sexy Owa

make dcz diez characters -.- if you have such great combo's please come and show off, i could use a challange

spab

make dcz diez characters -.- if you have such great combo's please come and show off, i could use a challange[/b]

there is no excuse for sliders, they all suck!!!!

blueduck

make dcz diez characters -.- if you have such great combo's please come and show off, i could use a challange[/b]
    owa you would rape him no need for it even though we barly talk anymore and u dont remember me but i used ot be orochi.. we all know you are the king of dcz well for what i see when im in dcz

maliluki

if he owns with slide why should he combo???Combo with BP sucks,slide ftw!He is a very good leader,very good BP.And why should he heal??He attacks like other melee ppl.I would say 9/10 cause of killing ppl while VS.

he doesnt really need to cancel a priest heal.. usually they die in 2 hits :][/b]
    that says EVERYTHING, he is well geared sucker that cant combo and makes poor excuses. Also your teamwork ability sucks - Dont know how it is on diez but from what u showed in movie you SUCK.

i don't get it...
    like the other guy said, when there was a turk vid with a 76 bp every1 called him noob. but when gyver posts his pk vid of him sliding everything some of u guys like him and say he gg bla bla. just because he's ur friend it doesnt make the vid good. i kinda liked that 76 turk bp vid more than gyvers cause he has crap items compared to gyver (ms +7 or something). stop defending him cause hes ur friend... the vid was terrible and u guys know it deep inside ur hearts xD

sexy Owa

your suck a dick trip

dude ur movie was hot, nice made, looks a damn cool clan.
    waiting for part 2.
    enev if there was no combo, u still owned thats the fact, imagine with combo.

LastManStandIng

i will be nice and give ya a 9/10 overall gyver since u a old friend

LastManStandIng

i don't get it...
    like the other guy said, when there was a turk vid with a 76 bp every1 called him noob. but when gyver posts his pk vid of him sliding everything some of u guys like him and say he gg bla bla. just because he's ur friend it doesnt make the vid good. i kinda liked that 76 turk bp vid more than gyvers cause he has crap items compared to gyver (ms +7 or something). stop defending him cause hes ur friend... the vid was terrible and u guys know it deep inside ur hearts xD[/b]
    Sry buddy Come play DCZ i am sure there is euff of us there to make u look like a noob in Diez DCZ

If i say theres not then your surely fighting the wrong ppls because i would put $50 on gyver in a 1v1 as i would do the same for most of my other friends just like i am pertty sure they would do the same for me if i still played KO.

Sry buddy Come play DCZ i am sure there is euff of us there to make u look like a noob in Diez DCZ

If i say theres not then your surely fighting the wrong ppls because i would put $50 on gyver in a 1v1 as i would do the same for most of my other friends just like i am pertty sure they would do the same for me if i still played KO.[/b]
    get me a char with same items and lvl and i'll be glad to 1v1 u or gyver lol. u probably pk just like him thats why u babashop all those +2/3 uniques even tho he slides he could at least combo... slide combo is the same as normal combo. the vid just proves hes really unskilled and if u or anybody else doesnt like negative comments then why did he post it? if he wanted positive comments then he could just show it to his friends instead or post on a clan forum. ._. some ppl are just too bitchy.

GyverMan

I have explained this a million times now. I do combo every now and then, but i only do it to people who I know for a fact will not run away. As for some of the other parts, like when i was near samma killing the INT priest, I am well aware i didn't combo, for that matter i didn't even press R before i got to the guy. why not? my fuckin dog (50 pounds) decided to jump on my lap at the time and I literally could not see my screen, but I thought the whole scene with Samma there and everything was cool despite the fact that it made me look like a complete retard. Another part where i probably should have comboed was when we attacked all the humans from behind and i slid the crap out of the archer there. Well, for anyone who has ever played diez ardream orc side you know who that archer is and you also know that guy is pro at running away and towning, still I should have comboed him and I was actually about to but saw who it was. Please be my guest and try playing a DCZ BP. It's not easy. And then trying playing the most hated DCZ BP. That, also not easy. I hope everyone enjoyed the movie though I put alot of time into it and I think it turned out pretty awesome. I wasn't trying to make a solo PK vid, if i was you would see probably 80% combo, I was trying to show clan just having a good time, which is what we do

<3 GyverForce

Banned

triply > all

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast