Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; triply > all[/b] put that on my sig eventually i might make a pk vid and be cool like undefined ...
Page: 7

triply > all[/b]
    put that on my sig
    eventually i might make a pk vid and be cool like undefined :>

i want to make pk movie too ...

fraps doesnt work donno why i installed the cracked version and i try to launch and nothing happesn... help x ... i do have the trial fraps installed, removed it but still doesnt work... k help pls. give me a pm ty ^

sry off topic :-)

Lag0nx

You can't judge our team work by a short movie.
    we also minor/heal eachother do cures in time tp in time etc.

that's a bp point of view u can't see the rogues attacking the same guy and minoring most of the time,u probably noticed instt minoring gyver,just as i do all the time but i wasn't on during making of this mostly,just on the dm part :X

and free u don&#39;t play a bp much better everyone comment u losing to them so u have no right flaming others until u learn urself >.<

OH! guess who was the Well geard sucker that couldn&#39;t combo.

don&#39;t comment me im done here

spab

gyver sorry but have you ever tried to admit that youre a noob? try it youll see that ppl will believe it more
    from my point of view bigfoot could jump on your shoulders and italian mafia could threaten you by killin your family and still it wouldnt be good excuse for your sliding for me
    just admit that your slidestyle is kinda oldschool........ (oldschool is be most beautiful i have found for is, but lame fits is more)

When did the KO government decide you must combo to be any good at pk? Maybe he just doesn&#39;t fucking feel like doing it, shit.. Not everyone has to play the game like you play it.. Just like not everyone has to be a sin like 75% of diez dcz, it&#39;s a fucking game everyone is gonna play it they&#39;re own way. I am a comboer.. No matter what kind of char I am playing I will always tank and combo, because that&#39;s the way I like to play.. But if I go against a slider I&#39;m not gonna get mad that it&#39;s harder to kill him because he&#39;s sliding, I&#39;m just going to continue fighting the fucker. And anyone who ever plays BP knows comboing with those skills is fucking lame, you have to go almost 2x as slow as a warrior combo or collapse will fail always.

Also, anyone who throws around the word &#39;noob&#39; to describe someone or they&#39;re playing style just becuz it isn&#39;t "the unwritten pro style" is just pathetic, most likely 12 year old kids, and if not people need to grow the fuck up.

Gyver you&#39;re video was kickass, the intro was the most original and best done intro I&#39;ve seen in a ko vid.

To whoever said Gyverforce doesn&#39;t know how to use teamwork, well you just havn&#39;t played with or against them. Stop talking shit when you don&#39;t know shit pls.

Well, if you combo - its definetly gona fuck people, i took on 3 sins this morning with minor heal (comboing too w combo whilst using minor heal) And they got raped.

Combo makes a huge diffrence - even if you are hitting for 100.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Was a nice intro, and i liked the bit where you get round behind the humans outside your base. Would have liked to have seen some of the clan vs clan scraps we used to have before everyone went bunnified. Didn&#39;t see me in there

human_sin

dont flame, they are very good i think

dont flame, they are very good i think [/b]

no offence = saying ur own clan is good... Hmm shouldnt do that imo.

let the other peoples judge about ur clan.

i can say im the most skilled rouge from diez too, wich im not , i hardly am low+ using fps terms ^^.

You can&#39;t judge our team work by a short movie.
    we also minor/heal eachother do cures in time tp in time etc.

that&#39;s a bp point of view u can&#39;t see the rogues attacking the same guy and minoring most of the time,u probably noticed instt minoring gyver,just as i do all the time but i wasn&#39;t on during making of this mostly,just on the dm part :X

and free u don&#39;t play a bp much better everyone comment u losing to them so u have no right flaming others until u learn urself >.<

OH! guess who was the Well geard sucker that couldn&#39;t combo.

don&#39;t comment me im done here[/b]
    you know shit about me, and you are just mad that I didnt like your friends movie and that I think he is sux0r especially for how he rate himself. So you need to talk bullshit, what "everyone" means for you? cose I lost 3 1v1&#39;s in my life (could be a lot more maybe but I never played 1v1 a lot, didnt even have gear for 1v1 (always had sd boots and dd helmet from tank priest and used em always no matter if i fought bp 1v1 cose just hadnt choose). I dont like BP (like more INT priest, especially when I have Makler as duo partner in pk) but at least when Im playing BP I know how to combo, how to heal and cure myself/others and that gay made shitty movie and called himself most feared but couldnt show it in movie cose dog jumped on him <- thats most lame excuse i ever heard. If gyver wants get only good coments he should:

1) make good movie
    2) post movie only for friends

worst bp i ever seen, u wouldnt get that much nps alone lol. If u ever faced a good party ur party will loose. Anyone who combo all time is better than you. Anyone who doenst make stupid excuses for not comboing is better than you

-_- damn these fags need to read the other things gyver said

HE CAN COMBO !!!!!!!!

you know shit about me, and you are just mad that I didnt like your friends movie and that I think he is sux0r especially for how he rate himself. So you need to talk bullshit, what "everyone" means for you? cose I lost 3 1v1&#39;s in my life (could be a lot more maybe but I never played 1v1 a lot, didnt even have gear for 1v1 (always had sd boots and dd helmet from tank priest and used em always no matter if i fought bp 1v1 cose just hadnt choose). I dont like BP (like more INT priest, especially when I have Makler as duo partner in pk) but at least when Im playing BP I know how to combo, how to heal and cure myself/others and that gay made shitty movie and called himself most feared but couldnt show it in movie cose dog jumped on him <- thats most lame excuse i ever heard. If gyver wants get only good coments he should:

1) make good movie
    2) post movie only for friends[/b]

read last post on first page

what i wrote:

gyver is nice clan, good friends very helpfull.. only lagonx is the pain in the ass as it seems.

brags allot always excuses when he cannot kill someone in 1VS1

im the rouge master i teached innst ... well innst pwns me hardcore and u cannot even get my 2900 hp and 680 ac down >.< how weak that be ?
    wolf or not ur unwolfed ap = my wolfed ap so no good excuse, ty!

bye <3 gyverforce, seem quite happy people and good friends. Clan would be better without certain people tho

no offence = saying ur own clan is good... Hmm shouldnt do that imo.

let the other peoples judge about ur clan.
    i can say im the most skilled rouge from diez too, wich im not , i hardly am low+ using fps terms ^^.[/b]
    He&#39;s just new in clan and didn&#39;t pk with clan yet that&#39;s why he says "they" are good i think

Lag0nx

read last post on first page

what i wrote:

gyver is nice clan, good friends very helpfull.. only lagonx is the pain in the ass as it seems.

brags allot always excuses when he cannot kill someone in 1VS1

im the rouge master i teached innst ... well innst pwns me hardcore and u cannot even get my 2900 hp and 680 ac down >.< how weak that be ?
    wolf or not ur unwolfed ap = my wolfed ap so no good excuse, ty!

bye <3 gyverforce, seem quite happy people and good friends. Clan would be better without certain people tho [/b]
    Your a fucking idiot,i was trying to be nice and explain i was FUCKING NAKED,i had no fucking armor on,jens and another clannie was there and saw it,i tanked ur fucking noob rogue with 400 ac,GG,u can&#39;t take me with 400 AC,so yes your the noob here.

Wooo i am really going to kill u with 700 AP? mmm Yeah i bet i can,thats so easy.
    And ofcourse instt owns ur ass,he got very good items now and he has kick ass combo,but if he had 700 ap during a 1v1 he wouldn&#39;t kill u either.
    ask him to go naked and unwolfed.

i was trying to show u how i can tank,not how i can kill,u must remember the 6v1 i had on me and i went and took u to 30% and ran before dying from those 5 other noobs.
    I tried to explain to u nicely that i was unarmored,and u acted like a total dick saying im showing off when all i did is explain i had 700 fucking AP.
    GL with that retard,come again whenever u want,i can ofcourse own your ass and u know it so don&#39;t bother me anymore.

And if i talk too much,u don&#39;t have to read ,no 1 is forcing you - and not everyone in this world is the same, i&#39;ll do whatever i want and how i want it,if you have a problem with that my dick welcomes your mouth.

Regards - M. Big.

Now go call me a child =]

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast