Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

H0RROR

This is a discussion on H0RROR within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whoever blame H0RROR for babashoping or w/e , he 100% legit , i know him over 1.5+ years , i ...
Page: 5

Whoever blame H0RROR for babashoping or w/e , he 100% legit , i know him over 1.5+ years , i know how hard he work for items , as i said he farm Attila all the day , i doubt if he were sleeping every day , got legit drops in his own way , if you think he babashoped something , so yea he babashop premium only , too bad you have no respect to some old GG's then you , but well , its only because you JEALOUS.

Validating

Whoever blame H0RROR for babashoping or w/e , he 100% legit , i know him over 1.5+ years , i know how hard he work for items , as i said he farm Attila all the day , i doubt if he were sleeping every day , got legit drops in his own way , if you think he babashoped something , so yea he babashop premium only , too bad you have no respect to some old GG's then you , but well , its only because you JEALOUS.[/b]
    Hope its not reply to me ...

HotAsIce

I saw horror merchanting like 2 PP's, and EP and a Wp a few weeks ago I think, damn your luck with atilla :lol:

Hope its not reply to me ...[/b]
    Nope , not you , but was some dumbass people who call him babashoper.

Second HotAsIce yea he rape Attila everytime , maybe not now because +0 WP / EP / PP its nothing for him.
    But he used to , and he did it really good and by legit way , all the people who blame him , just jealous....

Banned

its true about the attila..when i played ares i saw a noob char sit there every day all day..and guess whos noob char it was >< horror lol he toke alot of attilas from me i couldnt do shit damage lol

Banned

gg

gg h0rror legit baba 100%

HotAsIce

Lol at edited pics, you didn&#39;t edit it enough, we can still see that he entered your prison, which is a safe zone for both nations.

/fail

unsolved_mystery

Lol at edited pics, you didn&#39;t edit it enough, we can still see that he entered your prison, which is a safe zone for both nations.

/fail[/b]
    the only reason its a safe zone its so outside people cant attack prisoner with spikes, aoes, ect. not for people of the other nation to sit and camp and not be attacked. i talked to one of the gms and this indeed is bug abusing because it isnt meant for the other nation. if you report this he will get penalty. nothing against horror just correcting few peeps.

Banned

H0RROR was never legit lol , was same as me xd
    make sure u dont post pk movie, cause we babashoper never deserve to make movies ^^
    F.U.C.K

HotAsIce

Why is sitting in a safezone bug abusing? I think your "GM" contact is full of shit. He can&#39;t attack anyone, noone can attack him, its like 2 mages sitting outside the arena nova&#39;ing eachother.

/fail[/b]

lol

z r on horror and i was there., to make the screen. got some more if you want, nothing edited

You cant hit me, i cant hit you, not gaining anything from it so it&#39;s not abuse. /cry

lol

z r on horror and i was there., to make the screen. got some more if you want, nothing edited[/b]
    still... it was in prison h34r:

sexyrexy

you have been able to get into opposite side jail for ever if thats illegal that is one of the longest running bugs in the game..

well actually i believe combo is a glitch so maybe thats longest

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast