Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

haha humans :D

This is a discussion on haha humans :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice.. we take their spot, so they come back with level 70's. nice and typical -_-...
Page: 1

BattyBat

Default haha humans :D

nice.. we take their spot, so they come back with level 70's. nice and typical -_-

Aqu

Classic human strategy. Especially Eternity

Eternity are shit aside from their high level members, you find an eternity party xping you know its easy np. You kill them (always) then they lose the spot. 5 mins later they're back with 4/5 level 70's.

Learn some fucking skills or just accept that the spots lost.

Rentzusuken

The "protection party" that they employ filled with 70's is pretty shit too. Only thing that saves them is that the priests are decent.

TunaFishyMe

i dont get it. If i lost my xp spot, ill come to take it back regardless of who i use. Is that a bad idea? If i have lvl 70 why not use them? Perhaps I should store them away?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont get it. *If i lost my xp spot, ill come to take it back regardless of who i use. *Is that a bad idea? *If i have lvl 70 why not use them? *Perhaps I should store them away?
    but its like 20 v a party of 8

n they stil need lvl 70? wahhahah :lol:

why didn't you post the pics showing we owned them several times after that -_-

Quite amazingly funny.. :rollseyes:

wako0

hi mom! hi dad! :wub:

TunaFishyMe

well in your party i see a 67, a 69,64, and everyone is 62+. I dont know how its like on orc side but troll/apos is usually taken by these random people. They are afraid of orcs. Everytime i join a random xp party, when a full party comes, they just town or run to hide. Most of them are like 60/61. They have no idea what the hell they are doing. There are just too many noob humans running around in cz.

BattyBat

lmao so we own those when we go back.. and then they call in uppala..

rofl gotta love it

orc call their friends to take exp spots too... so why u whine ? its a startegy if u cant take it go exp eslant

BattyBat

ofc we can take it.. you forexample spam me for all of erm.. lets call it 300? :wub:

edit: and no, orcs do not call 5 level 70's

Rocker911

Lol i see you guys came back for revenge :P
    My friend was in the party you guys raided and since he cant login to ko4life he asked me to post this for him.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by BattyBat
    ofc we can take it.. you forexample spam me for all of erm.. lets call it 300? *:wub:
    i hope you are gonna say you werent wearing a SD sheild next right?
    I wouldnt talk battybat, Many times when i raided your xp party, i just tell another sin to hit you first cuz youll die with 2 spikes. Dont talk about how much someone hits you for.

_M_C_H_E_Z_, zzz, i fucking hate him and his clan TheHiz, stupid turks, ksing our spot at harpys.

BattyBat

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    ofc we can take it.. you forexample spam me for all of erm.. lets call it 300? *:wub:
    i hope you are gonna say you werent wearing a SD sheild next right?
    I wouldnt talk battybat, Many times when i raided your xp party, i just tell another sin to hit you first cuz youll die with 2 spikes. Dont talk about how much someone hits you for.[/b]
    thats when i was bp.

as int priest i have 67 DD.. meaning that progressive hits me for 400 ish

so i severly doubt what youre saying is true

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast