Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

haha humans :D

This is a discussion on haha humans :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns I'd like to see when a party of lvl 60s-61s in poor gear could ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    I'd like to see when a party of lvl 60s-61s in poor gear could take you guys out. *

Anyways the way you guys brag about it, you'd think it would be shameful that you apparently lost to those "loser" lvl 70s *:unsure:
    we won them some, they won us some but its like 30+ humans with like 4 lvl 70 n how u expect us to win all? :rollseyes:

and ps. krieger, progressive, mofoZ and uppala actually had pretty good gear, so what're u talking about poor gear there h43r:

they had like 3 lvl 70 at first (without uppala) n they stil died n then they called uppala after that, which was pretty funy =/[/b]
    krieger progrssive mofoz and uppla arent lvl 60-61

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Aqu is 66
    mmm well in that case , my apologies. I still dont think you can 'outpot' hakuna's damage. Warrior's cant even help pot my damage, let alone a mage and hakuna.
    A strom didnt technically outpot progressive's damage, he was almost dead as well.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns

I'd like to see when a party of lvl 60s-61s in poor gear could take you guys out. *

Anyways the way you guys brag about it, you'd think it would be shameful that you apparently lost to those "loser" lvl 70s *:unsure:

we won them some, they won us some but its like 30+ humans with like 4 lvl 70 n how u expect us to win all? :rollseyes:

and ps. krieger, progressive, mofoZ and uppala actually had pretty good gear, so what're u talking about poor gear there h43r:

they had like 3 lvl 70 at first (without uppala) n they stil died n then they called uppala after that, which was pretty funy =/
    krieger progrssive mofoz and uppla arent lvl 60-61 [/b]
    k but what do u mean exactly, so how is that relative to A party.

i dont' think 20 lvl 60-61 is considered A party.

TunaFishyMe

well i guess a mage can outpot a lvl 70 sin if they are sliding. If thats what you mean then my apologies. If tanking, I dont think so. Unless your definition of outpot is different than mine

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns

they had like 3 lvl 70 at first (without uppala) n they stil died n then they called uppala after that, which was pretty funy =/
    krieger progrssive mofoz and uppla arent lvl 60-61 [/b]

i dont' think 20 lvl 60-61 is considered A party.[/b][/quote] msn nub <_<

BattyBat

aqu has items tuna ^^.. dont worry about that..

and hes complete with dd..

so yes he can

Banned Senior Member

a mage cant outpot a sin tanking. I 1v1'd Kamy with him tanking, lasted about 15 seconds. Him sliding took us about 3 and a half mins before he died

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    a mage cant outpot a sin tanking. *I 1v1'd Kamy with him tanking, lasted about 15 seconds. *Him sliding took us about 3 and a half mins before he died
    1+.. i may be wrong but i bet kamy has better items than aqu

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    Originally posted by Goathorns
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns

krieger progrssive mofoz and uppla arent lvl 60-61

i dont' think 20 lvl 60-61 is considered A party.[/b]
    msn nub <_<[/b][/quote]

nevar h43r:

i go sleep, am tired.

no more touching myself.

Aqu

I'm a level 66 complete built mage with +7 complete and +8 crimsons.
    OBVIOUSLY im not going to tank him with manes, im ice/light build.

I'm referring to sliding him with blade/running away with my shield out.
    And my jewels include rols, roms, iron belt, other +1 uniques (agate earring for example). Thats 35 dagger defense and near 1000ac.

My point remains that I can just run away and he cant do the damage to make me feel the need to town.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123