Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hatred Twins

This is a discussion on Hatred Twins within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-h0ly i remember when i pk“ed on MONSTERKILL and ringay just ks“ed me all the ...
Page: 4

elzeus

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h0ly
    i remember when i pk“ed on MONSTERKILL and ringay just ks“ed me all the fakin day *;D
    Holy ctm u leeched afk in town while i raped all humans XD[/b]
    rw gay call one knight stand for backup 1v1 :<

RingWraith

u called em cause u were getting ur ass wh00ped. its oke i still love you men! even more after ur stunt with bidas <3

elzeus

Originally posted by RingWraith
    u called em cause u were getting ur ass wh00ped. its oke i still love you men! even more after ur stunt with bidas <3
    <3 They should put (WOW) hunters in ko.. you could feign death and fool all the turkish players SLM BABA RW

wow is such a bad game

h0ly

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h0ly
    i remember when i pk“ed on MONSTERKILL and ringay just ks“ed me all the fakin day *;D
    Holy ctm u leeched afk in town while i raped all humans XD[/b]
    leeched afk in town WTF!!! ;D i was protecting my base u know too many Nova Town in those days XD

maverck

ringy ringy, why u no come irc anymore?

i miss laughing at u... now i got no entertainment

lemon you fucking twat it was me who banned you, not ringwraith, dont give him my credit. My vent isnt for random crappy pk parties, it is for my clan and friends. Tell alex to go to your vent if you want to party with him.

wendigo

both noobs... :P

come cz... we need some action here...
    only 00 online this morning... :S

cya baba

ps: gay twins... ahhahaa

Lemon

emon you fucking twat it was me who banned you, not ringwraith, dont give him my credit. My vent isnt for random crappy pk parties, it is for my clan and friends. Tell alex to go to your vent if you want to party with him.
    To be honest we all thought we had been kicked by 0000000 because he has an inferiority complex
    Guess I was right.

Anyway thanks for clearing that up for us all 000000, we were fretting so much :mellow:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    lemon you fucking twat it was me who banned you, not ringwraith, dont give him my credit. My vent isnt for random crappy pk parties, it is for my clan and friends. Tell alex to go to your vent if you want to party with him.
    hahaha pwnt

RingWraith

Originally posted by maverck
    ringy ringy, why u no come irc anymore?

i miss laughing at u... now i got no entertainment

I got banned by Pfil after i pasted Xinnys login i got from Trela then the american kiddie cried thats why ^^

Lemon

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    hahaha pwnt[/b]
    Wow, how can you read these forums robin with your head so far up 0000000's ass?

Digger

why cant we all just get along?

RingWraith

Nigga zeus pm me ur msn long time no see nigga me and Rambo kayah in wow also atm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234