Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Havoc vs TaaKo

This is a discussion on Havoc vs TaaKo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; + weapon defs oO[/b] sooo every1 uses weopen deffences...
Page: 6

Unr4ted

+ weapon defs oO[/b]
    sooo every1 uses weopen deffences

Mike_Miller

when bps use torment, parasite, massive and 10k heal to beat me like u did in that last vs. yah i cant beat them xD[/b]
    lol i stoped and we both healed up after you were chaseing me with another mage and warrior and when they fell off i healed up... we can goto the arena anytime if you like

but we both know who wins. cheap win true but a win none the less. if you wernt such a pussie about a few pixels i would have showed you that.

IS HE OWNDEMISE? XD[/b]
    you didint know?

why is the reason you change your name to that by the way after your hole rep is on havoc? i didnt like that move.

Havoc wasnt in Stunnahs party. The person on that list was someone else. Havoc redballed.[/b]

havoc was in my party and he was the PL. his hp was like 8% at the end. the video was in the format of SHIFT+C ater i press esc button his hp went down in a sec, but u dun see it in the video. i think this would help you.

what if the rog's critics failed?[/b]
    COUNT IT . 1 for americans 0 for canadians. i heard they are gonna not let canada turks and china into the new server... shitty man

why is the reason you change your name to that by the way after your hole rep is on havoc? i didnt like that move.[/b]

:Blizzard:: is jay, and Havoc is Drew. For som idiotic reason they use the exact same sig and avatar, making people think the flame happ drew (no offense bud -.-) is the kinder jay

jay puts out more often to h34r:

Delicious

gay stunner why didnt you fraps my vs with him ;( xD
    kinda gg movie since taako is lettering me alot n saying all insanity noob you nub well thats kinda stupid to say if you cant beat us ;o
    n btw the song PWNS <3 xD

Hostibus

ROFL

the only +8 peices we have are raptor and chitin 8 helm/boots

and the only +1 we have is a warrior earing

Nice try tho bud, we&#39;re one of the weaker geared 80 warriors.

Also: Why post this... kinda pointless unless the other guy was talking shit.. but... [/b]
    wow jay -.- have u loged on havoc in last 2months ?( thats when i upgeded the rappy we got Oo )
    if so .. since when do we`ve a raptor 8 -.- never seen one lol :lol:

Carlund

rofl @ the music

the rogues minor suxx ... i think a 80 rogue should kill a 80 warrior

taako uses pedal, without having to minor, combo is easy as rogue.

beaten taako 5-0 too :/[/b]
    lol why does that pedal shit always come up in every topic lol.. man i been playing rogue for 2 days and i can minorheal/combo the fuck out of people.. dont need to have pedal to be good..
    but idk him so he might be, but with pedal he probly would of won

Havoc2

well in letters we agreed, i wouldnt use shokstun if he didnt blind me but you can see his hp goes back up for a split second when im blinded, half way through the blind i click around and find him again and start wailing, as soon as im unblinded i shokstun him.. hes a really good rouge though i wouldnt assume its a pedal because i vs&#39;d him when he was xsethx and he was still pretty tough, right now I think hes the only rouge that will redball me, Delicious, FrankTheTank fag

Our raptor isn&#39;t even +8 yet xD it will be soon, +4reb atm
    WE is only +1, and like Jay said, the only +8 we actually have is chitin helment n boots.

Hp remaining was like 45x + an hp pot on the way I think I would have lived to get that other hp off I remember it was a deciding moment lol, I was also at 500 mana when I won.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

woohoo, watching boring 1v1&#39;s of a 3rd guys view ftw.

When someone lose 1v1, he always trying to find a reason why he was beat.
    Another reason why 1v1 = pointles -> for me ...( i know 1v1 part of this game :X)i wrote it many many times ^^

80 lvl Gratz Hosti, Jay, Drew and Fred. <3

Banned

Without cp and blinding that guy really can&#39;t get through a 1 v 1. I&#39;ve never witnessed a player disappear so fast after blinding an oppenent.

BUT

at the same time theres a certain turkish lag that gives them all a disadvantage so, they all need those skills. Blinding and running though is so............ -_-.

Without cp and blinding that guy really can&#39;t get through a 1 v 1. I&#39;ve never witnessed a player disappear so fast after a blinding.[/b]
    He also removed the file that causes your screen to go dark on blinding, so it has no affect on him cept for the damage. -_-

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast