Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HB+10 on PATHOS serwer

This is a discussion on HB+10 on PATHOS serwer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; realy sad compare to old KO ........ somethimas ewyone runed for someone with rapy +7 to take ss by him ...
Page: 2

Banned

realy sad compare to old KO ........ somethimas ewyone runed for someone with rapy +7 to take ss by him ^^

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

lol wiri9 was traded for baal9 then traded back for wiri9. dragon set 8 was borrowed then given back. wiri9 was sold then lead to the hb10. and you guys havent been reading official forum, aleenia has removed the hb10 2-3 days ago. so chillax all ok? :P

Money talks.

Banned

Cw items from gm shop xD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_sOJ5g2GE]YouTube - knightonline 5[/ame]

Banned

this +10 items are crazy no one can upgrade it and i think upgrade rate is 1%
    and for FF items 0 % to +10 and+9

lol +10 what would even make a person try +9 you know what im saying especially if its a very nice item thats already worth a hella lot ><

Banned

pathos and cypher are really big babashoppers lol they have exp new armors +9
    +10shells only babashop from Gm ?!

gugamedi

Babashoper never be good player :P
    Do not worry about it, only koxpers make the game lose the fun

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    lol +10 what would even make a person try +9 you know what im saying especially if its a very nice item thats already worth a hella lot ><
    i know what u mean, but there are some guys who have for example +8 cursed weapons and get enough of this game and everything goes to anvil, and that shit succeeds to +9... but sure, +9 sets and +10 items are unbelievable... I haven't been playing for months, so i dont really care about these items, but i hate ppl who are doing this, this is ridiciulous and i want them lose tons of money by deleting their items. they deserve it...

Zniper555

how can items be "unlegit"? someone cheated to make them? or cheated to get enough money to make them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12