Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is he double potting? (DawyJons)

This is a discussion on Is he double potting? (DawyJons) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, so I usually don't do so bad in versus, but there is this one level 80 sin who ...
Page: 1

Hey guys, so I usually don't do so bad in versus, but there is this one level 80 sin who just seems to never die to me. I can get him to almost dieing, but he always seems to survive. His items aren't that amazing, probably similar to mine.

Here's the link to a versus I had with him: Misfire vs DawyJons

Look closely at all the moments he redballs as it's most promenant there. It appears that he hp pots + multiple soul pots. Not sure if it's just me, but it seems like he's trying to be discrete and only double pot when hes about to die and not abuse his double pot tbl. Also seems he's tbl minoring as well.

You can really see it if you compare my minor + pot to his minor + pot. Way faster on his side and I'm hardly going slow. Just need some confirmation before I "try" and submit to a gm.

And on that note, can I even submit this to a gm because my target ring is modified? I don't think I could get banned for submitting this vid, as there are many youtube vids with target rings modified (such as Sinins), but I'm not sure if a GM will take it seriously if I submit it with modified target ring. Anyone got some experience in this?

Thanks for any help.

P.S. Sorry about the tree blocking the view for like 30 seconds. If I was a developer, I'd cut that tree down :P

trz

Yes, he is.

Yes, he is.[/b]
    Double pot + minor tbl? Or just one?

Btw thanks for fast reply.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive told you hes a double potter c'mon when i spam him for 1.2k an 400 r damages and he can out pot it =.= there is a problem there

nikoo 0_o

Absolutely yes!, he is using both pots.

miami

TBL ftw

Key421

pay close attention from 2:00 - 2:30

Glucose

For a guy using tbl minor + double pot to take THIS long to kill a legit non-tbl minor + single potter rogue...I'd like to see any rogue vs Misfire legitly :lol: and win

P.S. - in this video, did anyone else notice DawyJons redball like 5 times? :huh: , from ONE simple vs, I'd think Misfire won about 5 times

WaSaBaBasdf

I didn't see any double pot tbh.also if he has really gg items and uniques you are not able to take his hp down

I didn't see any double pot tbh.also if he has really gg items and uniques you are not able to take his hp down[/b]
    Double pot is also hp potting then soul potting shortly after. Which means he can use soul pots while hp pots have cooldown. Look closely and you'll see him hp pot shortly after soul potting, or hp potting twice within a short interval. Every time he redballs he does it. Look closely :P

WaSaBaBasdf

Double pot is also hp potting then soul potting shortly after. Which means he can use soul pots while hp pots have cooldown. Look closely and you'll see him hp pot shortly after soul potting, or hp potting twice within a short interval. Every time he redballs he does it. Look closely :P[/b]
    hmm.tbh i think you are right.
    I just thought that double pot means that he uses the hp pot at the same time with mp pot..
    i also saw that he can use soul pots while hp pots have cooldown..
    right.

lil_mageskillz

dam his hp is like about to die then out of know where it goes to almost full.

Key421

anyone vsing misfire legit vs. legit, I would put up my lvl 81 char on misfire to win... WORD

Minor TBL with double pots lol.

J

Look at 1:14 in HD. You can see he HP pots then soul pots right after.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast