Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He said its bug

This is a discussion on He said its bug within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea and you can make mages attack without casting time but that's not my point. You can't edit your ITEMS.[/b] ...
Page: 3

Banned

Yea and you can make mages attack without casting time but that's not my point. You can't edit your ITEMS.[/b]
    FX edit = Client side
    TBL edit = Game side.. It means every1 will see your armors you have edited etc..
    There was TBL edit Transfirmation bug... And evey1 saw who you transformed into

paperownz

There is rumor going abut pathos glove. I heard that ppl bugging their ac and ap. Dunno if its true.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

It's all good, they can't kill anything in CZ or eslant dungeon, they need to catch a break SOMEWHERE :lol:[/b]

lol +1 they cant kill in cz lol

ArminVanBuuren

It is a bug...it is used a lot in Dark Lunar Wars...some orcs stand next to the jail's doors and every single hit you do misses...there's also some way to do it while in war...I found a rogue doing so at Monday's Lunar War, but I still don't know how they do it or if there's some way to unbug them.

rattrap

Just to clear up some controversy and confusion here: This is in fact a bug, not a TBL edit. It can be used in CZ but as soon as you get debuffed again, the effect goes away. This effect CAN NOT be achieved through negative defense alone.

I hope that eases the feeling of extreme hatred that is felt towards xxkdxx for it is not my account. I was playing on kd at that time.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

ya im pretty sure KD is 100% legit most likely a bug

snipelord

i figured out this bug out about two years ago,(don't believe me? ask zero, or battle (the player of DOG priest)) and proceeded to fuck around in the arena with it for several hours. ill give you a hint... the warrior they were hitting was naked and tormented.... i told horror how to do it, hence how he knows how it was done within the first 5 minutes of it occuring.

mmm fish

hushie

Cool

lol some good reply's there ,

but there is no tbl editing all thats happens is when u get malice or tormented you take all you items of and you get a - ac
    example 600 ac get maliced and then remove all your items and u will get -300 ac and u only get hit for 50 dmg ,

this has been around for a long time , but its no different then some one in a bugged safe zone in the arena

i hope this clears this up

snipelord

lol some good reply's there ,

but there is no tbl editing all thats happens is when u get malice or tormented you take all you items of and you get a - ac
    example 600 ac get maliced and then remove all your items and u will get -300 ac and u only get hit for 50 dmg ,

this has been around for a long time , but its no different then some one in a bugged safe zone in the arena

i hope this clears this up[/b]
    -279 ac worked best for me.. no dmg recieved what so ever

omg O_o

it happened with us at war time at invasion a lvl 77 sin (me) and a warrior lvl 73 were hitting a dcz warrior lvl 59 togther and we barely killed him after 1 minute of running and our damage was crap like u did

he was from Ludi clan but that clan is full of dupers anyways <_<

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

FX edit = Client side
    TBL edit = Game side.. It means every1 will see your armors you have edited etc..
    There was TBL edit Transfirmation bug... And evey1 saw who you transformed into[/b]
    Ofc but it&#39;s just visual. You can&#39;t edit your stats or items... Well you can edit them but they won&#39;t work..
    And as for the transformation bug they can&#39;t transform into something that doesn&#39;t exist in the server.

rattrap

lol some good reply&#39;s there ,

i hope this clears this up[/b]
    It takes more than just a negative defense to get bugged hush. You must remove anything that adds to AC not including the new pathos gloves which I found don&#39;t affect the bug (Maybe perhaps they are actually like weapon defense armor?). I could get -500 defense and get hit for a lot just because I had one thing adding 1 point to defense.

Yep its a super bug lol

Ive tested it out myself

Only got hit for 55

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123