Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

He tank tower like nothing!

This is a discussion on He tank tower like nothing! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow. thats pretty crazy and song is pretty nice^ any1 kno the name of it?...
Page: 4

Wow. thats pretty crazy and song is pretty nice^ any1 kno the name of it?

Willows

People keep quoting ac for reducing tower damage. Ac doesn't do shit to reduce tower damage, as far as I remember. Ran in there with 800 ac skill as rogue and towers still hit me around 400s, which is same as with 600 ac or whatever my base was (had 60 fr or some weak shite).

Even with +0 uniques (WP, REs, fire belt, RoFs +0) He'd be sporting well over 200 fr after magic shield. Stick a fire talia in there and he could probably lightfeet through the middle if there were no humans around.

HotAsIce

Should check with beckhouse, he played a warrior that he could get FR up to 600+ on it I think, crazy midget ^^

minor pedals are key 7 and 8 only, he dont have that

burningZero

minor pedals are key 7 and 8 only, he dont have that[/b]
    can u use 2 pedals at the same time? lOOl

woooow nice i guess he use alot fire resis .. like kukry belt +2 and alot of uniques or julery... and he just lvl 75 :/

rasta

crazy...

i wonder what gear he is using

btw he beated BOOOOOOOOO in a vs

Banned

woot really good minor and nice tower tanker btw

paperownz

that was good movie.

ho and he use magic shield its help alot if u try it u will see that its more easy to enter in the tower ^^

Banned

Nice movie And if he has nice fr its nothing to tank towers

D0ntLikeAFreak

there is noway u can defead at old ko at lvl 61 a lvl 70 warrior, he must had full duped uniqs +3/4 and weapens +9/10 and armors let me guess, atleast +9

ho and he use magic shield its help alot if u try it u will see that its more easy to enter in the tower ^^[/b]

hehhe show me yours :P

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Ahh..Miakye, I remember when I was in Justice/Spartan with him, back when his character got deleveled from like 75+ to 66 after quest bugging. Funny shit.

I miss Xig with old friends.

japo

Im so surprised, i can tank the exterior towers always as nothing (im lvl 78 asasin good geared), never tried do what this guy did trought the base and near the inn hostess... but i will try so funny

About the minor, if he is using left hand for minor (press mp pot and mh buttom everytime), and right hand for run is able to right-click spam. then he will waste the mp faster than souls recover But u cant combo if u using right click
    Look that:

0:45 The rush trought the human base: he is not comboing, so he use left hand for minor and right hand for run+minor

2:37 he pwn 2 mages but u will see he is not using mouse. (reason why he dont waste all mp fast) 1 minor buttom slow but enough for exterior towers.

4:00 in the OBL duo kill, he is using onlykeyboard. minor left handed + combo with right

shit never tried use talia on that towers ^^ if they work on that flame damage i wanna try that omg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast