Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

He wanted a vs for money..and...

This is a discussion on He wanted a vs for money..and... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dirtysanchez at that time lee wasnt lvl 80, but he did lose. idc its his choice to ...
Page: 2

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    at that time lee wasnt lvl 80, but he did lose. idc its his choice to pay or not. regardless of wat ppl say
    if he doesn't want to pay then he shouldn't have accepted the vs lol... because he seems so gay now

uh...... CP+unbuffed vs = turk vs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Bankin has spoken!

Banned

well you all say its not fair to vs with cp, but that bp offered it lol, he told him come vs and if u win i give u XXXXXX

and then he lose and say "you got cp its not fair" lol..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

what was the bet? like i mean how much cash we talking here?

cp in an unbuffed vs isnt fair if u ask me.. i wouldnt pay it either
    i also wouldnt vs for money lol

Banned Senior Member

well guys what do u expect from a noobie like Hell3oY , he just got a big month and no skills .... if u were sure u gonna win ,,,, and make a bet ,,,, and u lost why didn u pay ? ofc cuz u are a scammer ... pictures and kok telling us that .... also he used styx and wep cancel ,,,, its too g4y i would use cp too

James14

GROBS ,your the man who play on Spadess ?

Ok, I don't understand something here. Not trying to be an ass, but if you have the skills at your disposal, why not use any or all of them that you can. Just because one class is imbalanced against another shouldn't make that much of a difference. You know this going into the vs. Unless the terms of the vs. are stated at the beginning, then use everything you have.

I used to laugh at warriors in the arena when we doing a vs and they complained that I was cheating when I cast a duff on them. If you know I am going to pwn you, then don't ask for vs. Each class has their advantages, just not always aginst every other class. That's why group pk is so much fun. Its tactics against tactics. Everyone has a role, perform your role better than the other group and you will come out on top.

That's like saying for a rouge to not use his spear defense helm or boots when vsing a warrior with a raptor or take off his pathos gloves that have warrior defense/attack on them. Although I can see someone complaining about talia, abyss pots, or acid pots being used in a vs, everything else should be fair game.

If you have it, use it. If you don't, either get something better or change classes. Just my 2 cents.

yeah id go with a high lvl sin when he uses Critical that shit hurts so much. I have a warrior and get hit for like 2K+ sometimes by good sins. They should of agreed if it was an open skill VS or not.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    ROFL! agreed they should of at least Used full scrolls. Crit 2 hits would take 4K HP easy.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Ok, I don't understand something here. Not trying to be an ass, but if you have the skills at your disposal, why not use any or all of them that you can. Just because one class is imbalanced against another shouldn't make that much of a difference. You know this going into the vs. Unless the terms of the vs. are stated at the beginning, then use everything you have.

I used to laugh at warriors in the arena when we doing a vs and they complained that I was cheating when I cast a duff on them. If you know I am going to pwn you, then don't ask for vs. Each class has their advantages, just not always aginst every other class. That's why group pk is so much fun. Its tactics against tactics. Everyone has a role, perform your role better than the other group and you will come out on top.

That's like saying for a rouge to not use his spear defense helm or boots when vsing a warrior with a raptor or take off his pathos gloves that have warrior defense/attack on them. Although I can see someone complaining about talia, abyss pots, or acid pots being used in a vs, everything else should be fair game.

If you have it, use it. If you don't, either get something better or change classes. Just my 2 cents.
    You have to understand also that there are way more Spear Defence parts out there then DD parts, and this could go for different wep defence items. So for example if an assasin has 20 SD helm, 20 SD boots, 20 SD gaunts + IN + IB what is that 80 SD?

and warrior has 25DD helm + IN + IB=45DD i dont think its to fair to be honest, maybe agree to not use SD or DD and take your valks off so you can both see theres no foul play.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    You have to understand also that there are way more Spear Defence parts out there then DD parts, and this could go for different wep defence items. So for example if an assasin has 20 SD helm, 20 SD boots, 20 SD gaunts + IN + IB what is that 80 SD?

and warrior has 25DD helm + IN + IB=45DD i dont think its to fair to be honest, maybe agree to not use SD or DD and take your valks off so you can both see theres no foul play.
    dude it's not Ares but C-west there are only def items by chitins.
    btw i agree, wearing 80 SD during vs is not a fair vs. but he also loses much of ap by wearing these. hmm dunno...

honestly he kept his agreement, if i lose in a "fair" vs he said he would pay. You having cp and him not having it a fair vs would be not using cp, there fore since you did use it, it is not a "fair vs", so technically he doesn't owe u shiz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    honestly he kept his agreement, if i lose in a "fair" vs he said he would pay. You having cp and him not having it a fair vs would be not using cp, there fore since you did use it, it is not a "fair vs", so technically he doesn't owe u shiz
    hellboy used styx.
    so cp is allowed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast