Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

He wanted a vs for money..and...

This is a discussion on He wanted a vs for money..and... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Realy sux...if you're actualy inviting someone to vs you for money , than u should give him , if u ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default He wanted a vs for money..and...

Realy sux...if you're actualy inviting someone to vs you for money , than u should give him , if u lose..newbish!

Banned Senior Member

well , real man would pay it ... that guy Hell3oy acted like a kid , first calling for vs for money , ,,, and then he dont want to pay rofl...

Vizions

lol humerous that u trying to say its a fair vs when obviously your CP is on cooldown
    not hard to win a vs as a sin using cp lol
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by Vizions View Post
    lol humerous that u trying to say its a fair vs when obviously your CP is on cooldown
    not hard to win a vs as a sin using cp lol
    bb
    so what? still doesn't change the fact that he won.

Banned

yeah, this guy tried to scam me hehe, hes just a little noob
    he got no life...
    gj spadess! <3
    1 time a scammer, allways a scammer!

dirtysanchez

1st off daniel, go die. no1 cares about ur little topic, most of the ppl i have spoken who has read it think ur bsing. and 2nd spades to be honest if it was the same lvl both with cp he would have to pay up but he didnt have cp. i mean if u didnt use cp and beat him ye then he would have 2 pay. but u used it so it wasnt a fair vs. and also this isnt a scam. no where near a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    1st off daniel, go die. no1 cares about ur little topic, most of the ppl i have spoken who has read it think ur bsing. and 2nd spades to be honest if it was the same lvl both with cp he would have to pay up but he didnt have cp. i mean if u didnt use cp and beat him ye then he would have 2 pay. but u used it so it wasnt a fair vs. and also this isnt a scam. no where near a scam.
    Its extortion LOLOL and if you think about it alot of people care about their ingame rep imo.. Some would probably pay too

Banned Senior Member

Well ... look .. that guy used PS , styx wep cancel and all possible archer skills , so why wouldn't spadess use cp Oo

Banned

god.. hellboy is an archer! ROFL spadess pwned him, and he should pay.. but he is just to greedy, coz hes a scammer whit no life, and so are you dírty.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

both are lvl80+, both accepted the fact that the loser will give money to the winner, Hell3oY lost and he didn't give the money to Spadess--> Hell3oY is a lil' pussy, thats it. I don't know them but the pictures and King of Knight tell us everything about it. even their items seem equal, so...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    both are lvl80+, both accepted the fact that the loser will give money to the winner, Hell3oY lost and he didn't give the money to Spadess--> Hell3oY is a lil' pussy, thats it. I don't know them but the pictures and King of Knight tell us everything about it. even their items seem equal, so...
    I CANT AGREE MORE :')
    Hellboy is a n00bie scammer.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

lol GROBS ur playing on spadess >< ? i thought u quit ko after thereapers in akara lol .

Banned Senior Member

didnt know u are playing Grobs:O wich server is that?

haddy

haha lol he is a bad loser!

dirtysanchez

at that time lee wasnt lvl 80, but he did lose. idc its his choice to pay or not. regardless of wat ppl say

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast