Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p

This is a discussion on Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, My name is Noam. I'm gg as a priest and mage,kinda knowen at private servers with the name: - ...
Page: 1

Heal

Default Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p

Hello,
    My name is Noam.

I'm gg as a priest and mage,kinda knowen at private servers with the name:

- Sky
    -HealMachine

I was playing on N1trogen and DeathMorE at c-west with my brother [Matan],lior and omer.

In any case,i just started to learn how to fraps,so i uploaded here a lil vid of me doing heal combo ;P

i hope you enjoy,and feel free to comment ^^

[btw,it's in NusKO].
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stay-gzDAdM]YouTube - HealMachine Healing Combo,NusKO.[/ame]

Prepare your flame-talia XD

Heal

What do you mean?

*And seriously,if ppl dont like it,they dont have to post comment ;P.

I know Noam from some private server, cant remember the name but i plaid as a Warrior named Reaper (im kinda noobish with warrior honestly ^^). He is a pretty good priest and a good kid.

Although more important than knowing how to cut your animations as an int priest is knowing when to heal, or duff, or cure, im curious if someone will come in here and ask how you do the combo heal jajajaja

You playing anything atm Noam ?

edit: i hope ubi is wrong and flames are kept out of this topic

But they will^^
    Okay listen. That video doesnt show your heal combo skills at all. You should make an actuall pk movie if you want to "showoff". Doesnt matter how long or anything but this 19sec idk what to call is just a waste of time. No offens but cmon...

Heal

Thank you Jammin,and ye you sounds familiar!

Actually,i'm playing atm at NusKO on human side - Sky/HealMachine.

But it's became a babashoper server,so i'm kinda bored and looking for some action..

I'm always up for invites -------> [email protected]

And maybe more some weeks,imma try to make a PK video of my self [as a priest 1st,than as a mage]... And ye i know how to do all the stuffs u wrote b4 ;P..

thanks 4 reply dude

E-D-I-T:

NatGe,as i said,this is my 1st time i fraps,and i dont really know how to edit movies etc.. so it was just to some of my skills ;x

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    But they will^^
    Okay listen. That video doesnt show your heal combo skills at all. You should make an actuall pk movie if you want to "showoff". Doesnt matter how long or anything but this 19sec idk what to call is just a waste of time. No offens but cmon...
    Dude the kid is just showing how he "combo" heals, cut him some slack.

Thanks for setting the mood for the flames to come btw.

Google

/same ol same ol

Can I just flame a LITTLE? :/

Nothing special here, you can't just go around posting a video just because it's your first one.
    In a few days I'll have an HD VIDEO (YOU HEARD RIGHT! ) of me WALKING (You're STILL hearing right!) in moradon people, yes.. I said it.. WALKING in MORADON. No flames please, my first video.

Ok, it's all out.
    Nice video.
    50/10

Ezik Noam (KROM here) ;P

no offense but i can't see any "heal combo" all that im watching is a "SPAM" heal , nothing special tbh , the heal combo is that one that u do before ur hands goes down without chance to fail(timing) its easier on female priest idk about male priest tried a couple of times but it work'ed slower than female , there is also a "combo Cure" but as natgeo pointed before u can't show it just with a little fraps u might do a pk movie to show it , all those combos are easier to do , the hard part is when to cure and heal , that's the real point of being a good priest...
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 01-03-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Can I just flame a LITTLE? :/

you can't just go around posting a video.....
    yes he can, he just did

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    yes he can, he just did
    Can't argue with that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Can't argue with that logic.
    that was the point of my post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    no offense but i can't see any "heal combo" all that im watching is a "SPAM" heal , nothing special tbh , the heal combo is that one that u do before ur hands goes down without chance to fail(timing) its easier on female priest idk about male priest tried a couple of times but it work'ed slower than female , there is also a "combo Cure" but as natgeo pointed before u can't show it just with a little fraps u might do a pk movie to show it , all those combos are easier to do , the hard part is when to cure and heal , that's the real point of being a good priest...
    But the point of the video wasn't to show how good of a priest he is, so it's got nothing to do with pk or this video.

If you don't like it, that's fine, but there's no reason he can't post it lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast