Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Heaven trailer

This is a discussion on Heaven trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice trailer.. i think thats the best organized turkish clan in KO's history!!...
Page: 3

ShiRc

nice trailer..

i think thats the best organized turkish clan in KO's history!!

how can people say gg clan, good clan and all that ? dont you know their history ?!

how can people say gg clan, good clan and all that ? dont you know their history ?![/b]
    Guess what?! :blink:

rasta

Too bad they all attacked different people and only got the noob ass mage with no shield

Less TL more SKILL PLEASE.

<_<[/b]
    So true...

boo73

tell me their story , i never played on cypher. I liked the invisible part too ( i know they attacked diff ppl but i think this part of the movie was a good idea to make whole party stealth^^)

Key421

wow very organized, props!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Madonna ftw :lol:

But yeah, nice video + effects

I like the part with the Pink Panther music and the Big Boss clip

tell me their story , i never played on cypher. I liked the invisible part too ( i know they attacked diff ppl but i think this part of the movie was a good idea to make whole party stealth^^)[/b]
    their story? Ah quite simple really.

Koxp, Dupe, Gm Corruption, Dupe, Koxp, Gm corruption, Glitches, Bug abuse. That&#39;s about their whole story, They even lost the castle I believe 3 times when I played Cypher, The only way they could get it back was to disband a clan in the middle of csw and block all the spawns and entrances to the crystal room.

paperownz

their story? Ah quite simple really.

Koxp, Dupe, Gm Corruption, Dupe, Koxp, Gm corruption, Glitches, Bug abuse. That&#39;s about their whole story, They even lost the castle I believe 3 times when I played Cypher, The only way they could get it back was to disband a clan in the middle of csw and block all the spawns and entrances to the crystal room.[/b]
    Yea they r all that. But they have skills. Thats why everyone giving them prop.

jeweetzelluf

only organized thing i saw was the intro, were they walked down the hill..

thats also the only thing good i tink :P

the rest is gangbang and the part with invisible potions is funny, but stupid they dont organize on 1 dude..

ThePrime

Heaven always been in chyper as long as i can remember which is long. they always been number 1. they always had the delos castlemostly cause of the catapult bug.
    except for 1 time cause of turk dc&#39;s they lost it to a english clan

they became well known cause they hacked a gm and they let him spawn a lot of bosses which they killed.

the leader and a lot of them were seen lots of times in ko/xp partys wenn rofd came out and they were the first clan to get all 80&#39;s with 9+ and 10+ shels and weapons.

also they have always bugged dragon cave so they killed fenkalor and isiloon in chyper 1,2 and 3 before 3 was deleted. they all have rof&#39;s 2+ and 3+ and roc&#39;s rols in&#39;s ib&#39;s etc 2+ 3+ cause of this.

it is also rumoured that they duped chyper rings with lvl 83 with millions np&#39;s in it and regained strenght after a low point couple months back. this is also the reason why they are all called keaven veaven 6eaven etc.

andi will eat a had if the 9+ exeptional dragon flight armors and that 9+ baal are legal.

ones 1 of their clannies got banned but unbanned 2 days later. it is also rumoured that they kinda own ko next to k2 cause they have forum mods on the turkish forum and they are never been touched by a gm even thought there was enough evidence.

and about their awesome skils. they are only good in organising. ones 2 english clans. honoriscausa and mealstrom had like 3 partys against 5 partys of heaven and their subclans and ally fighting over isiloon and guess who won thats right the english with all around lvl 70-75 with average gear against them all lvl 78+ with 9+ and 10+ gear.

liked the intro and the invisible raid part XD

Hell_Angel

yea the invisible raid was sumthin new to me... forgot about that quest... may have to imitate that soon ^^

iTzBryan Senior Member

Yea they r all that. But they have skills. Thats why everyone giving them prop.[/b]
    No, they have 4 parties of the same clan members in 1 vent yelling over each other.

Heaven always been in chyper as long as i can remember which is long. they always been number 1. they always had the delos castlemostly cause of the catapult bug.
    except for 1 time cause of turk dc&#39;s they lost it to a english clan

they became well known cause they hacked a gm and they let him spawn a lot of bosses which they killed.

the leader and a lot of them were seen lots of times in ko/xp partys wenn rofd came out and they were the first clan to get all 80&#39;s with 9+ and 10+ shels and weapons.

also they have always bugged dragon cave so they killed fenkalor and isiloon in chyper 1,2 and 3 before 3 was deleted. they all have rof&#39;s 2+ and 3+ and roc&#39;s rols in&#39;s ib&#39;s etc 2+ 3+ cause of this.

it is also rumoured that they duped chyper rings with lvl 83 with millions np&#39;s in it and regained strenght after a low point couple months back. this is also the reason why they are all called keaven veaven 6eaven etc.

andi will eat a had if the 9+ exeptional dragon flight armors and that 9+ baal are legal.

ones 1 of their clannies got banned but unbanned 2 days later. it is also rumoured that they kinda own ko next to k2 cause they have forum mods on the turkish forum and they are never been touched by a gm even thought there was enough evidence.

and about their awesome skils. they are only good in organising. ones 2 english clans. honoriscausa and mealstrom had like 3 partys against 5 partys of heaven and their subclans and ally fighting over isiloon and guess who won thats right the english with all around lvl 70-75 with average gear against them all lvl 78+ with 9+ and 10+ gear.[/b]
    still the movie is good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast